Forums
Posted By: Steve123 Lots of police Going fast down leasowe road - 28th Oct 2011 9:37pm
About 5 cars going at high speed, police helicopter is now out
takeaway is closing lol
Posted By: Steve123 Re: Lots of police Going fast down leasowe road - 28th Oct 2011 9:46pm
I've never seen them do that speed before it must of been something bad
Posted By: Schuu Re: Lots of police Going fast down leasowe road - 28th Oct 2011 9:47pm
Helicopter been over Rock Ferry for the past 25 minutes. No idea whats going on though
Originally Posted by Steve123

High speed training exercise?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Lots of police Going fast down leasowe road - 28th Oct 2011 9:57pm
Originally Posted by Silverback

High speed training exercise?

Er, no.

It's Friday night, they do have brains. wink
Posted By: Steve123 Re: Lots of police Going fast down leasowe road - 28th Oct 2011 9:57pm
Didn't look like it, as they all came at different times
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Lots of police Going fast down leasowe road - 28th Oct 2011 9:58pm
Didn't look like it, as they all came at different times

100 posts, congrats n all clap
Posted By: Steve123 Re: Lots of police Going fast down leasowe road - 28th Oct 2011 10:00pm
I was saying it didn't look like an high speed exercise so pipe down you
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Lots of police Going fast down leasowe road - 28th Oct 2011 10:08pm
I was saying it didn't look like an high speed exercise so pipe down you

Are you referring to me?
Posted By: Steve123 Re: Lots of police Going fast down leasowe road - 28th Oct 2011 10:13pm
Yer am joking smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Lots of police Going fast down leasowe road - 28th Oct 2011 10:17pm
Yer am joking smile

Thought so, if you read my post correctly you will notice I was reffering to silverbacks comment.

Don't want to look like a fool now eh? wink
Posted By: jemarc Re: Lots of police Going fast down leasowe road - 28th Oct 2011 10:18pm
theres a 4x4 been stolen and its been dumped in the middle of victoria park, thats why the helicopter is out, and lots of police around by the park, hubby just been takeaway by park so seen all this x
Posted By: Katryn Re: Lots of police Going fast down leasowe road - 28th Oct 2011 10:37pm
seems all is quiet now!!
was going for well over an hour round Rock Ferry way above our houses just around 10pm onwards.
Posted By: FiremanFil Re: Lots of police Going fast down leasowe road - 31st Oct 2011 10:19pm
Wench saw that headline "Lots of policemen going fast." By the time she'd got her make-up on, the policemen were sold out!!
Posted By: Wench Re: Lots of police Going fast down leasowe road - 31st Oct 2011 10:22pm
Originally Posted by FiremanFil
Wench saw that headline "Lots of policemen going fast." By the time she'd got her make-up on, the policemen were sold out!!

Thankfully I don't need to buy one as I've worked with enough and have a lot who are my best friends smile
:-)
Maybe it was just these guys:

[Linked Image]
or maybe not whistle
© Wirral-Wikiwirral