Forums
Posted By: scary police everywere in livingstone street and bernic - 24th Oct 2011 4:03pm
police everywere in livingstone street all taped off and cordoned of bernic security very heavy police presence in the area loads of sirens and different emergencey vehicles going in most direction took a quick pic

[Linked Image]
looks like some sort of attack of somthing. Hope all are ok
another pic

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Top reporting.
is that birkenhead by any chance?
yep
I hope its not Bernics frown
a friend of mine is one of the managing directors!!!!
police van and police was in bernic car park with police inside it may be something to do with bernic or then again might not time will tell
can you keep us updated Scary!
yep as soon as i hear anything wiki will ime off out for a look again in a min to see if there still there and get some local gos will try to keep updated
Great pics and reporting scary, I wondered my self what happened :-)
Update heard 2 different storys one person said there was a chemicals found and another person said there was a body found please note this is only street gossip so don't no if its true I have nore pics will add soon
It's definitely terrorists.
2 very different stories. I would tend to believe the chemical story.

Everyone always jumps to conclusions and people love to create trouble. A chemical leak isn't the sort of thing you'd make up.
Originally Posted by AlexB
A chemical leak isn't the sort of thing you'd make up.

Who said it was a leak???? smile
it can not be a chemical leak, some birko has probably thrown up
If it was chemical problem the fire brigade would be out but by the pic it just shows police and ambulance and there would be no chance of others getting so close until the problem was sorted
t's a body, everyone run for your lives, there's a masked murderer with an axe just killing random birkos, just heard it from my mate Dave down the pub so it's gospel, i swear, it's gospel, he's hacking people's heads off left right and centre. Just been on BBC news, was terrible, everyone being treated for shock.

NOT

Does anyone actually know what's going on?
t's a body, everyone run for your lives, there's a masked murderer with an axe just killing random birkos, just heard it from my mate Dave down the pub so it's gospel, i swear, it's gospel, he's hacking people's heads off left right and centre. Just been on BBC news, was terrible, everyone being treated for shock.

NOT

they found elvis hiding in the celler, i heard it on Facebook
i heard it was lord lucan and shergar
Originally Posted by beer_money
No defo Elvis, he was eating a Double cheese Hamburger
Originally Posted by Willo

Michael Jackson caused the stab wounds that were found in Elvis's chest.

Originally Posted by Willo

Michael Jackson caused the stab wounds that were found in Elvis's chest.

I've just seem them taking Bin Laden out in handcuffs
is it true an armed robbery wen't wrong and someone was shot???
Originally Posted by kissack84
is it true an armed robbery wen't wrong and someone was shot???
No they found Bin laden and Elvis hiding in a celler, plotting to Blow up Birkenhead
ha ha eek
Disproportionate amount of ambulances, I think there is one fire tender there.

Local kids said "someone's been murdered, have you got any ciggies mate"

Edit: there are a LOT more emergency vehicles down there now than when the pictures were taken.
ha ha eek
welcome to wiki, click here
bloody hell. think i'll have a nice smoke cool
need new pictures
need new pictures
well go and take some
The police are standing in a line across Cleveland St and not looking very friendly so I gave the camera a miss.
sounds really bad
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
The police are standing in a line across Cleveland St and not looking very friendly so I gave the camera a miss.
Take from this what you want, but a taxi driver friend just told me there is a hostage situation
oshocked
just been passed again they are defo in bernic security.front enterance aprox 30 uniformed offecers there including scientific responce vehichals as i can see fire responce far to many for me to say but if u have transport go and have a drive past police still there you may be able to get some picks thats if the plod dont stop u taking picks
just heard more emergency sirens going past up towards that way
how many plod
hope every one there is ok
A bit of a concern isnt it!
these people give birkenhead/wirral a bad name
very concerning not the sort of thing you expect in wirral
very concerning not the sort of thing you expect in wirral

Sadly it's becoming all too common frown
OMG!!!!

NOT

just a quick update just passed there and everyone has now gone its all cleared up
OFFS!!!!
Originally Posted by scary
just a quick update just passed there and everyone has now gone its all cleared up
Thanks for that Scary
so we dont know lol
no we will have to wait to see if it gets into local news, to find out the propper facts. unless someone knows for sure what happened.
I don't think it's a chemical leak. I think the carbon monoxide detector went off when the MD of Bernics had too many bacon sarnies from that cafe on the corner and let go a humungus fart!!
I don't think it's a chemical leak. I think the carbon monoxide detector went off when the MD of Bernics had too many bacon sarnies from that cafe on the corner and let go a humungus fart!!
Originally Posted by FiremanFil
Duplicate post smile
Someone on my facebook heard a rumour they had found anthrax contamination in Livingstone Street. Would expect a bit more than police for that.
The police cordon was very small for anything dangerous/contamination, only the short length of Livingstone St between Price St and Brook St

- just realised I said Cleveland St earlier instead of Price St
So after 4 pages - does anybody know what actualy happened?
I know that everyone doesn't trust the media etc but really if this had been a terrorist attack it would of been on the radio and the local news websites very quickly.

No evidence for this but my guess is a robbery given the numbers of police but lack of fire trucks
There was a gun crime in Liverpool yesterday. Maybe it was linked to that...

Clicky
Originally Posted by MissGuided
There was a gun crime in Liverpool yesterday. Maybe it was linked to that...

When isn't there a gun crime in Liverpool?
Can't Snickas ask his friend in Bernics?
all a facebook rumour again eh?
How do you get a photo of a rumour? Just asking.
the photo was taken and then i asked around the area as for how you take aphoto of a rumour? well thats inpossible as rumours start by word of mouth and spread thrugh idol gossip
Posted By: Anonymous Re: police everywere in livingstone street and bernic - 25th Oct 2011 3:50pm
the photo was taken and then i asked around the area as for how you take aphoto of a rumour? well thats inpossible as rumours start by word of mouth and spread thrugh idol gossip
scary you could get stabbed and have the knife still in your back and someone will still say you shot yourself raftl
Originally Posted by 8Bitguy
scary you could get stabbed and have the knife still in your back and someone will still say you shot yourself raftl

thats true ........ lol ...nice reply hahaha
a picture of a police car ot two and rumours start....maybe it was a drugs bust?
reported to be a suspicious package but found not dangerous.
In Wirral News.
Alert over suspicious package in Birkenhead

Oct 26 2011 by Val Woan, Birkenhead News

EMERGENCY services were called to a business on Livingstone Road in Birkenhead on Monday night after a suspicious package was delivered.

The contents of the package were later found not to contain harmful substances but the police have now launched an investigation to find who sent the package.
so all the fuss and money spent over a book from amazon whistle
© Wirral-Wikiwirral