Forums
Posted By: Handbag POlice Helicopter over Trafalgar Road/Lea Rd etc - 26th Sep 2011 4:35pm
Anyone know whats happening it's been there for quite some time..
I've just seen one flying quickly and low over prenton in that direction
Very low isnt it, it looks like its over Withens laneish area...oops , its coming back over Serpentine now.....
yep my 7 year old is watching this rather than finishing his tea...we are trafalgar rd
Perhaps heading to Seacombe now ?
My 8yr old had a coco pops cereal box on his head while looking at it through his binoculars, i hope they weren't looking back.
Originally Posted by Toffeenose
My 8yr old had a coco pops cereal box on his head while looking at it through his binoculars, i hope they weren't looking back.
lol
POLICE are hunting for a man who carried out a mugging in a Wirral street after threatening his victim at knife point.

The robber struck just after 5pm yesterday, in Walmsley Street, Wallasey, and ordered his victim to hand over cash before fleeing on foot.

He is described as white, tall and wearing a black and orange tracksuit

Read More http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...ey-street-100252-29492617/#ixzz1Z9J0MSaL
Thieving ....

I just hope they catch the little sh*t that did this.

People really don't understand how devastating this is for the victim of the crime. A member of my family was mugged at Knifepoint near Serpentine Road, Wallasey some two years ago. The first of a spate of muggings which took place around the wallasey/Liscard area, the poor lad involved suffered post traumatic stress disorder after the attack as well as severe depression because he 'blamed' himself for not fighting back hard enough and thought that if he had the lads who did it wouldnt have gone on to mug the other 12 people.. type of ... who mug people really make me SICK!!!
"white, tall and wearing a black and orange tracksuit" - shouldn't be hard to spot?? (Good of him to dress so dictinctively!) Sure hope they get the scumbag and throw the book at him.
no deterent,jail is a holiday camp.put the little shit in stocks in liscard so everyone can give him a slap or two. laugh
Originally Posted by amie3715
POLICE are hunting for a man who carried out a mugging in a Wirral street after threatening his victim at knife point.

The robber struck just after 5pm yesterday, in Walmsley Street, Wallasey, and ordered his victim to hand over cash before fleeing on foot.

He is described as white, tall and wearing a black and orange tracksuit

Read More http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...ey-street-100252-29492617/#ixzz1Z9J0MSaL

OMG! I live in Poole Road and heard it as I was getting my Kids ready for the circus. Then let them play out when we got back!! Never again will I let them out my sight they are always going the shop sick Time to move I think eek
Posted By: Clive Re: POlice Helicopter over Trafalgar Road/Lea Rd etc - 28th Sep 2011 11:48am
Time to move! bit of an exaggeration.
Can you imagine if everyone moved house because there was an incident 3 streets away, its probably the first time something has happened there and you want to up sticks and move.

Hold on 3 dead bodies washed up on New Brighton beach in as many weeks, I live in New Brighton, oh gosh I better call removal men and move.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: POlice Helicopter over Trafalgar Road/Lea Rd etc - 28th Sep 2011 11:58am
dead bodies being washed up is very common its just people don`t heae about it much.
brazil is one of the worst countries for this problem.
Agree - it doesn't matter where you live there will always be the good, the bad and all points inbetween.

Last evening on the prom there were families all out enjoying the summer evening, can't be bad.
Originally Posted by Willo
Time to move! bit of an exaggeration.
Can you imagine if everyone moved house because there was an incident 3 streets away, its probably the first time something has happened there and you want to up sticks and move.

Hold on 3 dead bodies washed up on New Brighton beach in as many weeks, I live in New Brighton, oh gosh I better call removal men and move.

It is not just with that! there has been too many bad things and neighbours around here I just can't stand it any more enough is enough
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: POlice Helicopter over Trafalgar Road/Lea Rd etc - 28th Sep 2011 12:43pm
move round our end angel wink
© Wirral-Wikiwirral