Forums
Posted By: delta6 Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 16th Sep 2011 7:02am
house taped off with police standing guard this morning.
anyone know what went on?
Posted By: alfiemag Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 16th Sep 2011 7:31am
Just been on radio mersey news. 17yr old was stabbed to death last night,by another 17yr old. Very sad news such a waste
Posted By: Clive Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 16th Sep 2011 7:45am
A 17-YEAR-OLD has been stabbed to death by another teenager, Merseyside Police have said.

They are questioning a youth, 17, on suspicion of murder.

Officers were called to an address on Corporation Road in Birkenhead, just before midnight last night, following reports that a young man had been stabbed.

Paramedics declared the victim dead at the scene.

Officers are urging anyone who was in the area last night, and who may have seen or heard anything to contact them on 0151 777 2265, or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...-to-death-in-birkenhead-100252-29433568/
Posted By: AlexB Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 16th Sep 2011 8:18am
Jesus, dead young people all over the bloody Wirral lately. What the hell is going on?

Why are people increasingly taking to violence as a way of sorting their differences? Not only that but more and more extreme violence. Why not just a punch in the face?
Posted By: mamabear08 Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 16th Sep 2011 8:27am
Omg how very sad is this story, so many young lives being lost lately, and the age of the victim and the suspect to be so young also, sending love to the familys of the victim x
Posted By: oneofthree Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 16th Sep 2011 12:21pm
Wow, it's acrazy World just at the moment. Why do kids feel the need to carry knives these days, bad enough to have a fist fight but as soon as a knife becomes involved death is a very real possibility as seen here. I don't know the details and I'm only summising but I doubt the killing was planned, more likley just a disagreement gone way way wrong.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 16th Sep 2011 2:25pm
update

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-14944539
Posted By: cathie Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 16th Sep 2011 2:53pm
Merseyside Police have confirmed that the 17-year-old who was murdered in Birkenhead last night is Darren Brewster from Wallasey.

http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/9...teenager_stabbed_to_death_in_Birkenhead/
Posted By: AlexB Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 16th Sep 2011 4:50pm
Poor lad.

Posted By: Wench Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 16th Sep 2011 4:54pm
I despair of things like this. Too many people think that violence is the answer to anything. They don't seem to think any further than the instant they lose their rag. It always seems to be the wrong ones that end up dead. The ... that carry out these murders are the ones that shouldn't survive! We're going to end up overrun with ... no

RIP young man.
Posted By: davaw1 Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 16th Sep 2011 5:02pm
Originally Posted by Wench
I despair of things like this. Too many people think that violence is the answer to anything. They don't seem to think any further than the instant they lose their rag. It always seems to be the wrong ones that end up dead. The ... that carry out these murders are the ones that shouldn't survive! We're going to end up overrun with ... no

RIP young man.

withthat

The boy looks so harmless aswell, my thoughts go to his family.
Posted By: Pepper_Head Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 16th Sep 2011 5:04pm
Originally Posted by AlexB
Jesus, dead young people all over the bloody Wirral lately. What the hell is going on?

Why are people increasingly taking to violence as a way of sorting their differences? Not only that but more and more extreme violence. Why not just a punch in the face?

withthat

I totally agree Alex, i remember the days when people used there fists, these days you cant look at someone the wrong way without fear of getting stabbed. My thoughts are with the Family, so sad.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 16th Sep 2011 5:55pm
Yeah, he does look like a harmless young lad, I looked at his Facebook. I'll bet my mortgages that the little shite that stabbed him isn't so innocent!!!

I also looked at his obligatory RIP page on Facebook, seems I'm right!
Posted By: Pepper_Head Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 16th Sep 2011 6:00pm
I'll bet my mortgage that the little shite that stabbed him isn't so innocent!!!

withthat
Posted By: davaw1 Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 16th Sep 2011 6:49pm
Yeah, he does look like a harmless young lad, I looked at his Facebook. I'll bet my mortgages that the little shite that stabbed him isn't so innocent!!!

I also looked at his obligatory RIP page on Facebook, seems I'm right!

Exactly what i done.

Seeing his mates talking about him being so excited to start his new IT course at college and wanting to take him to Liverpool just makes my blood totally boil he had so much to live for. I hope the scumbag that done this rotts in jail for the rest of his years!
Posted By: mrsmonroe Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 16th Sep 2011 6:57pm
Originally Posted by Pepper_Head

withthat

I totally agree Alex, i remember the days when people used there fists, these days you cant look at someone the wrong way without fear of getting stabbed. My thoughts are with the Family, so sad.

This is EXACTLY what I am forever reminding my husband. He is big built and knows how to handle himself, but, we no longer live in a society that deems him `one of the lucky ones` (not sure If we ever did to be honest) I am forever warning him that its the small, skinny, weak, meagre troublemakers that are just as dangerous, and perhaps even More Dangerous! as they compensate their little strenght with the use of a weapon, and most of them havent just got physichal weaknesses but (and maybe due to this) mental too!

I`m not in any way claiming all Rodney Trotter type males are weapon happy! I think maybe If we were all taught self defence instead of French things maybe different haha.
Posted By: flycaster Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 16th Sep 2011 8:49pm
There is no real deterrant nowadays to this sort of event. When/if found guilty of this crime, the perpetrator will be sentenced to "Life". The Judge will then tell him that he will serve a minimum of probably 10 years. He will spend 5 years at the most in a Youth Entertainment Hostel, He will have all the gizmos which todays youth cannot survive without,Gameboy-Ipod etc, supplied by his Support Services Staff (via the Taxpayer).Then,at the age of 22 to 23, he will emerge from an open prison, be given a new identity, a new home where he will be under the protection of the local police, and will get on with his life. There are not enough prison places to cater for all of todays crooks, so in order to help with the through-flow of convicted prisoners, sentences are reduced for even the most serious of crimes. If Capital Punishment were still on the statute book, the killer of young Darren Webster, would have had good reason to stop and think , before doing what he did. As would all those others who are so quick to carry a knife at all times, and who do not hesitate to stab their opponent, for whatever minor reason.
Posted By: puntoar Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 16th Sep 2011 9:47pm
Very sad indeed, RIP
Posted By: AlexB Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 17th Sep 2011 12:29am
I'll bet my mortgage that the little shite that stabbed him isn't so innocent!!!

withthat

Thanks for agreeing, but you seem to have edited my post. I meant plural. I have a few.

Posted By: Pepper_Head Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 17th Sep 2011 12:46am

withthat

Thanks for agreeing, but you seem to have edited my post. I meant plural. I have a few.

Sorry Alex, wasnt intentional.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 17th Sep 2011 12:56am
Mind boggles as to how you accidentally dropped the 'S' from mortgages, but then again, my mind boggles in general.

Thanks for your apology, much appreciated.
Posted By: julianne Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 17th Sep 2011 6:13am
the 17 year old boy who was stabbed to death was my brothers friend. he was a lovely lad never did any harm to anyone. always smileing and makeing you laugh. rip hun u wont be forgotten such a great life taken away far to soon. not putting name as not my place .
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 17th Sep 2011 7:55am
Thats birkenheaders for you, sly, dirty pussies.
Always have been, always will be! Knifing someone? What a faggot. Wait till you get to jail bum boy, it's a wholeeee new world, as soon as someone in there finds out what you done, your gonna be someone's gopher.

Rip kid, thoughts go out to your family.
Posted By: julianne Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 17th Sep 2011 7:57am
im a birkenheader we not all sly dirty pussies. some may be but some are not. rip hun
Posted By: bert1 Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 17th Sep 2011 7:58am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Always have been, always will be! Knifing someone? What a faggot. Wait till you get to jail bum boy, it's a wholeeee new world, as soon as someone in there finds out what you done, your gonna be someone's gopher.

Rip kid, thoughts go out to your family.

All Birkenheaders Ste?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 17th Sep 2011 8:22am
Originally Posted by julianne
im a birkenheader we not all sly dirty pussies. some may be but some are not. rip hun

I'm on about culture, not all in general, look on YouTube you will then understand what I'm on about wink
Posted By: AlexB Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 17th Sep 2011 9:48am
Originally Posted by _Ste_

raftl

They sometimes say I can be controversial?!
Posted By: mamabear08 Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 17th Sep 2011 11:25am
I am the parent of this young lads best friend, it not to see that this has turned into a fest to blame birkenhead people, the fact is that it happens everywhere, the topic af chat on here should be about the poor lad darren who would never have hurt a fly, he was kind gentle and loving and i visited the spot last night to lay flowers and candles and was shocked and disgusted to see one lonely bunch of flowers, last week we had awful tragedy also and there was numerous memorials and flowers and gifts in there hundreds laid but as this lad was different in his own way and seem to all he was stabbed in a way that people seem to think was what brikenhead people live by he has got no memorial, no flowers no lanterns and candles, such a sad waste of such a young life who was in no way invloved in violence but some one deem to take him that way, i will start a new topic to honour this young lad if you would like to comment in respect of a wasted life x
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 17th Sep 2011 11:42am
withthat
Posted By: mamabear08 Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 17th Sep 2011 11:47am
https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums...Darren_Brewster_God_bles.html#Post583951
Posted By: AlexB Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 17th Sep 2011 12:06pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
withthat

withthat

There's good and bad everywhere.

Looking at the picture of Darren, I found myself more emotionally moved than I normally get when I hear of these things as he looked like a genuine, happy lad.

It always seems to me that the wrong 'uns aren't the ones that end up suffering.

Thoughts are with your son and his friends mamabear.
Posted By: davaw1 Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 17th Sep 2011 12:16pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
withthat

withthat

There's good and bad everywhere.

Looking at the picture of Darren, I found myself more emotionally moved than I normally get when I hear of these things as he looked like a genuine, happy lad.

It always seems to me that the wrong 'uns aren't the ones that end up suffering.

Thoughts are with your son and his friends mamabear.

Exact same, I never seem to get emoitonal over these sort of things but from seeing the lads facebook and everything that was said about it him it's really got to me, there's a comment saying he was bullied all his life then this happens, its a real cruel world sometimes.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Corporation Road - Birkenhead - 17th Sep 2011 12:25pm
Originally Posted by davaw1
there's a comment saying he was bullied all his life then this happens, its a real cruel world sometimes.

It's sad that we aren't all dealt the same hand at birth.

We get what we're given and we enjoy it or we make the most of it.

Things like this make you grateful for the hand you're dealt and extremely sad at the same time.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral