Forums
Posted By: chris123 2 BMX's stolen from St Marys School, Wallasey - 12th Sep 2011 5:09pm
Our lad has had his bike pinched from school along with that of his mates. They were locked together inside the school and the lock appears to have been cut and the scumbags have scarpered with the bikes. Been reported to the police, we are going in tommorow to see if they have it on cctv etc. If anyone gets offered any bikes id very grateful if you could let me know! Ive put a pic of the bike up, his mates one is a Green bmx but dont have a pic. The bike is called a muddyfox seventy8

Attached picture 93502190_l_a1.jpg
the thieving twunks cry

I live down the road from St Mary's, I'll keep a close eye out for them.

hope they get found asap.
should be on school CCTV
cheers folks, went in this morning and the school rang earlier to say that they seen two men stealing it on the CCTV which they will pass to the police, hope they get the scumbags- if anyone does get offered either of these bikes please let me know
there have been quite a few bikes stolen from st marys over the past couple of years, my son had his stolen the thief was seen on cctv on different camares a few times, i asked for a copy of one of them and put it on facebook, didnt get us anywere though, the police said that if there wasnt a sign in the bike shed warning you that you leave your bike at your own risk then you could make a claim against the school, hope you have better luck getting your bike back..
Hes gutted he saved all his birthday money to buy it only had it six weeks, terrible. The details are being passed to the police but bet nothing comes of it- couple of smackrats no doubt
© Wirral-Wikiwirral