Forums
Posted By: liam33 Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 6th Sep 2011 6:40pm
Kona stinky air custom build stolen from me on harrison drive in wallesey. i was punched of me bike by two lads. just wondering if any1 seen it happen , or has seen my bike. it is worth around £3000 [Linked Image]
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 6th Sep 2011 6:41pm
awww bless hope you ok?what did the lads look like? sick
Posted By: liam33 Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 6th Sep 2011 6:51pm
im fine thanks. they were around 19/20 slim build with blond hair . couldnt say what the other 1 looked like as it happened so fast
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 6th Sep 2011 6:51pm
will keep a watch.
Posted By: liam33 Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 6th Sep 2011 6:52pm
thanks smile
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 6th Sep 2011 6:56pm
Scumbags. Hope you are ok.
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 6th Sep 2011 7:06pm
Sorry to hear that mate, can't be to many of those spec Kona's knocking about, hoping it turns up dude
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 6th Sep 2011 7:23pm
ok well will my ears to the ground someones going to be offered it and the people who did this to you are probably stupid enough to try to sell it locally.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 6th Sep 2011 7:42pm
Thats terrible, hope your ok bud.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 6th Sep 2011 7:44pm
Absoulute low lifes!
Chin up dude,hope your ok
Posted By: Clive Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 6th Sep 2011 7:51pm
keep an eye out on gumtree
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 6th Sep 2011 7:59pm
didn't have short/cropped hair, poss wearing the usual scally stuff, prob black? fresh faced maybe?
Posted By: herself Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 6th Sep 2011 9:13pm
My lad uses the park there a lot he will keep his eye out for you,
Posted By: Handbag Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 6th Sep 2011 9:13pm
There's some right ... about frown too bone idle to work for the money to buy things for themselves ... far easier for the thieving rats to just take somebody else's stuff, usually someones pride and joy that they've taken ages to save for. Really sorry to hear about you having your bike nicked. One of our local community support officers was asking if we had seen anyone on a 'white Kona bike' and asking us to keep a look out yesterday.

I really do hope that you get it back. I will certainly keep an eye open in the area. A bike like that would stick out like a sore thumb in Egremont!
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 6th Sep 2011 9:20pm
sorry about the loss mate.. but just a suggestion is if any of you are on facebook keep an eye on all of the "fleabay" for sale pages as my mate bought a stolen bike from wallasey the other week off one of the pages.. (she didnt know it was stolen)

hope this may help a little bit as there probably dumb enough to advertise it for sale on there
Posted By: liam33 Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 6th Sep 2011 9:29pm
Thanks everyone for the support, much appreciated smile I just hope i get the bike back it took me ages to save up for it, and it was my pride and joy, until some thieving rats took it off me.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 6th Sep 2011 9:33pm
And assaulted you!! Despicable. I hope you get your bike back and the ... brought to justice. Grrr
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 6th Sep 2011 9:37pm
Grr hope you get it back pal, can`t have anything these days frown
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 6th Sep 2011 9:39pm
my brother in law works in cash convertors so i'll ask him to keep a look out for it as their prob that stupid to try sellin it local!!!
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 6th Sep 2011 11:05pm
So sorry to hear that Liam33. I will keep my eyes open too. Pleased to hear your are OK.
Posted By: LippyBitch Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 7th Sep 2011 6:34am
Aww mate I'm so sorry this has happened to you. There really are some lowlifes around here. Hope you're ok and get your bike back soon. Will keep an eye out.
Posted By: Clive Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 7th Sep 2011 6:42am
Originally Posted by liam33
Kona stinky air custom build stolen from me on harrison drive in wallesey. i was punched of me bike by two lads. just wondering if any1 seen it happen , or has seen my bike. it is worth around £3000 [Linked Image]

It might be worth getting in touch with this person, see if any one on this side has got in touch with him, a long shot, but worth a try http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/kona-stinky-frame-mavic-wheels-xt-cranks-plus-more/86977307
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 7th Sep 2011 10:23am
Distinctive mate and I'd imagine the person who nicked it will look very out of place on a £3k bike.

Will keep it in mind when I'm out and about.
Posted By: arwen444 Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 8th Sep 2011 6:47pm
i know this could be a long shot but just saw some lads riding a very distinctive bike (and way out of their league) only it was orange , look like it had been sprayed as for the style of bike it had absolutely no lettering on it. they are the local scally gang hang round vicky road with no aim in life. it had quite a flattish bars on it. couldnt get a better look at it sorry but as i said the bike didnt look like something they could afford
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 10th Sep 2011 5:01pm
Just seen a bike like that with a boy pushing it wearing a white cycle helmet and walking with another boy. Along St James Road towards Rowson Street. I hope it was you Liam and you have your bike back.
Posted By: arwen444 Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 13th Sep 2011 4:30am
an update to see if you found it would be nice then people can stop looking for you?
Posted By: liam33 Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 13th Sep 2011 2:43pm
No i still haven't got my bike back frown thanks for keeping an eye out everyone for it
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 13th Sep 2011 3:25pm
I'm still watching, it'll turn up.
Posted By: Katryn Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 13th Sep 2011 8:09pm
might not have anything to do with this bike but seen bike same model that was sprayed gold looked vary messy but yeah was around post office Rock Ferry last week.
Posted By: arwen444 Re: Kona stinky air robed on 2nd september - 13th Sep 2011 8:13pm
its out there but i think its likely to have been disguised by painting it as any of the usual crowd would stand out with a bike like that
© Wirral-Wikiwirral