Forums
Posted By: RichardBiffa Car broken into (Moreton) - 6th Sep 2011 11:37am
Hi my car was broken into on Sunday night in moreton, they left the drivers door wide open so the car is soaked. The car was parked on my drive but the most annoying thing is they took the kids DVD players the kids are gutted they trashed the car and even took 8p in change. The police have been helpful they sent a csi out today but they had gloves on so no prints unfortionatly if any one hears anything in the area let me know or the police they said it's been happening most nights in the next few streets thanks
Posted By: HistoricalTony Re: Car broken into (Moreton) - 6th Sep 2011 11:40am
sorry to hear of ur misfortune, hope they get them
Posted By: delta6 Re: Car broken into (Moreton) - 6th Sep 2011 12:18pm
whereabouts in moreton was this?
im in moreton so will keep an ear out for you.
sorry to hear what happened.
Posted By: Handbag Re: Car broken into (Moreton) - 6th Sep 2011 12:19pm
Same thing happened to my Mum and Stepdad a couple of months ago they a little away from the cross off Boroughdale Rd .... you wouldnt expect it round there either, car was broekn into, which was like your parked on the driveway, my sisters Jacket was stolen from on the back seat and they had made a terrible mess of the doors and ignition, no prints found there either...
Posted By: chiccy Re: Car broken into (Moreton) - 6th Sep 2011 12:24pm
were in eastham mate, Steves got broke into this morning x
Posted By: RichardBiffa Re: Car broken into (Moreton) - 6th Sep 2011 1:44pm
Thanks for your replys it was in fairmead road moreton not far from the cross I hope I find out to but prob never will no point claiming on my insurance the excess is £250
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Car broken into (Moreton) - 6th Sep 2011 2:00pm
Assholes, this kind of crime is getting ridiculous now, we need much harsher penalties. No doubt the ... have previous for this type of crime.
Similar to getting burgled is this, your car is like your own private bit of space that takes you from a to b.
I say similar sentencing to burglary for these crimes, time to up the penalties.

Sorry to hear this pal, hope they get caught or you catch em 1st, they need their hands and wrists breaking, that'll stop em!
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Car broken into (Moreton) - 6th Sep 2011 2:26pm
Hope they catch the feckers and give them whats due.

Similar thing happened to my mum years ago had an Alpina pinched of the drive, we found the car smashed to bits on Bidston hill, done to order for alloys, climate control etc etc,

Got word of a local garage that they had tried to sell the wheels on, old man is in the trade and had put the word out, garage invited them and locked em in before letting my dad know, his lads had a polite word to say the least.

Word must have got out as we got an apology note through the door of the house, they lived on the road opposite bidston observatory,so were breaking the car on there door step, d*** heads
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Car broken into (Moreton) - 6th Sep 2011 2:54pm
Nothin' like some good 'ol vigilante justice, eh?
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Car broken into (Moreton) - 6th Sep 2011 3:09pm
That the one Ex, only language they understand unfortunatley
Posted By: spannerman Re: Car broken into (Moreton) - 6th Sep 2011 8:27pm
Had my car broken into on Sunday night too, Chapelhill road !!
Posted By: mike83 Re: Car broken into (Moreton) - 6th Sep 2011 10:00pm
not cool happening every were at the mo amsorry for you :-(
© Wirral-Wikiwirral