Forums
Posted By: sean99789 police activity in preto and a thank you - 22nd Aug 2011 1:08am
returned home thought i will have a smoke (not a good habit i know) but then heard a bang and two sets of legs running towards a building so i rang the local police for a chat with them the call was around 4 mins long and no sign of the people moving from the building then an unmarked car appeared and out gets two officers which start running across the local fields closely followed by more of the team and now the chopper is about and police have phoned and thanked for the quick response i gave to them and to let me know they have males in there care too so all in all a good nights work by merseyside police
Posted By: The_Monk Re: police activity in preto and a thank you - 22nd Aug 2011 1:15am
what was the bang?
Posted By: sean99789 Re: police activity in preto and a thank you - 22nd Aug 2011 1:38am
Like a forced entry bang so now giving statement as I type this
I had 2 wait 20mins last week 4 them to nick a smackhead who tried 2 mug me near central park
Posted By: The_Monk Re: police activity in preto and a thank you - 22nd Aug 2011 1:58am
Originally Posted by sean99789
Like a forced entry bang so now giving statement as I type this

well done mate
merseyside police are useless
Posted By: sean99789 Re: police activity in preto and a thank you - 22nd Aug 2011 2:21am
well they have two having a stay at there hotel tonight but he was not happy one got away
Posted By: Spannerhead Re: police activity in preto and a thank you - 22nd Aug 2011 11:13am
We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.
Posted By: hoseman Re: police activity in preto and a thank you - 23rd Aug 2011 5:38am
Yeah, but if the pizza gets there late, its free....we still pay for the Police regardless of when and if they turn up!!! wink
© Wirral-Wikiwirral