Forums
Posted By: mel70 radio city news 0900 damage to birkenhead centre - 10th Aug 2011 8:10am
reported damage to mcdonalds some shops and cars along park road south mindless vandalism last night in our town bunch of rat boy hoodies no doubt very sad
just spoke to sister in law who lives off cole st got to bed at 04.30 police cordoned off street as gangs of lad mobhanded descended off st she said it was very scary and is now in work trying to run a home lookin after the people who are the reason we exist today
Posted By: Anonymous Re: radio city news 0900 damage to birkenhead centre - 10th Aug 2011 8:22am
They're such useless tossers that they can't even riot properly raftl
Originally Posted by Nobody

raftl

Going to work this morning I saw that the shop windows of Perfect Home had been boarded up..
Why haven't they burnt down the dole office, oh yeah, because that would hit them hard.
Where is that Manx?
Originally Posted by ManxCat
Going to work this morning I saw that the shop windows of Perfect Home had been boarded up..
Originally Posted by AX_125
Why haven't they burnt down the dole office, oh yeah, because that would hit them hard.
I'm surprised they hit McD's tbh. I mean, where will their next meal come from? think
Any news about the top of oxton road .My parents live near the vale pub.

Perfect Home is in the square by Beatties.
G/f e-mailed me this morning, the mum of a bloke she works with had the windows of her house put through and her car torched on Park Road South.
hunt em down and send them to the afghan desert for shootin practice for ou lads out there ... decent people comin to harm
Isn't it strange that the biggest window on charing cross that has no shutters NEVER got smashed, yes i am talking about the resession bar!!!!
I have just walked right through Birkenhead, the Sayers and Perfect Home store near the square by Beatties have both been smashed, both are open but the windows are smashed in. The Halifax has also been smashed in as has Iceland. Also the Sayers at the top of town, the Pound Bakery and Ladbrokes and finally MacDonalds which is not opening and seems to have been hit the worst.

Outside Maccies is a gathering of young people with brushes and stuff but there doesn't seem any cleaning is to be done, but good on them for getting together anyway.

What a shame!!

I then walked up Grange Rd West and the grocery store near the bottom has a smashed window but to be honest I am not sure that it's new.
Originally Posted by MissGuided
Originally Posted by AX_125
I'm surprised they hit McD's tbh. I mean, where will their next meal come from? think

Talk about biting the hand that feeds
it was probably there feral offspring doin the damage
Originally Posted by rockster
Originally Posted by MissGuided
[quote=AX_125]Why haven't they burnt down the dole office, oh yeah, because that would hit them hard.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds [/quote

Greggs?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: radio city news 0900 damage to birkenhead centre - 10th Aug 2011 10:21am

withthat
raftl
Must be hungry work being a knobhead, two sayers, a bakery and macd's.
Don't think they actually got into anywhere...so they are useless looters too!
I live up there and everything is OK. Rumours about the Vale being burnt down are complete rubbish. We did have a gang of little scrots run up Oxton Road last night but they were too busy trying to get away from the Police they didn`t do anything. However the top end of Grange Road, especially McDonalds and Iceland took a bit of a hammering with most of the windows broken.
Iceland targeted too? Are they just hitting all the places they visit regularly on their rat-runs?
That what I was thinking.... now the pondlife can't get their lunch from 'Maccies' what are they going to do??.. I guess they'll have to starve! Idiots! lol.

I wonder how much alcohol featured in last nights rampage.

Originally Posted by stephenprudence
That what I was thinking.... now the pondlife can't get their lunch from 'Maccies' what are they going to do??.. I guess they'll have to starve! Idiots! lol.

I wonder how much alcohol featured in last nights rampage.

Smack!
Originally Posted by Reremnart
I live up there and everything is OK. Rumours about the Vale being burnt down are complete rubbish. We did have a gang of little scrots run up Oxton Road last night but they were too busy trying to get away from the Police they didn`t do anything. However the top end of Grange Road, especially McDonalds and Iceland took a bit of a hammering with most of the windows broken.
There were two fire engines in attendance at the Vale last night! It wasn't burnt down but an attempt at arson was made.
Originally Posted by Sallybear
Outside Maccies is a gathering of young people with brushes and stuff but there doesn't seem any cleaning is to be done, but good on them for getting together anyway.

That just shows as we have always said that there are some great kids in this town but they are given a bad name by the sort of vermine I saw on the streets last night. Some of them couldn`t have been more than 12 years of age so I`ll ask the age old question. "Where are their parents ?" but I suppose "where is their parent" is more apt and the answer is probably getting drunk or high or both, not caring what their out of control off spring are up to as long as it doesn`t interfer with them having a good time.
you've got the right idea! Even if that smack was for me grin
Also Thomas Cook next to Halifax, and the doors to the Pyramids and the Orange Shop were also smashed.

I think thats all, but there might be more I can't remember now.
[quote=diggingdeeper There were two fire engines in attendance at the Vale last night! It wasn't burnt down but an attempt at arson was made. [/quote]

I must admit that the Vale itself is out of my line of sight at home but it was certainly still standing this morning although the windows were boarded up which they weren`t yesterday.
keep asking myself--''WHY'' why are they doing this? what's the point? it's just mindless vandelism!! their just copycatting London----WHY! whats it got to do with them?
i remember the Toxteth riots 30yrs ago but i don't remember the whole country joining in! what's up with this generation?
I will say this--and i've said it before---so have others----round them all up and send them to Afganastan---let them fight a real war,that's all they desreve, but what would they do---they would run and hide! they are cowards! and yes----were are the parents? why are these kids out on the streets at night? if my son had done anything like this when he was their age i would of railroaded him,i know some will say some are from one parent families, well i brought my son up on my own but he never did anything like this, infact he was indoors as soon as it went dark, as i was when i was younger, if he'd of been out after dark i would of gone looking for him!! parents today have no controll over their kids and they don't seem bothered, i dread to think what they will be like when they're older.
I'm glad my son is grown up now,and is a decent law abiding adult.
Originally Posted by chris7777
i remember the Toxteth riots 30yrs ago but i don't remember the whole country joining in! what's up with this generation?

The eighties riots were also spread around the whole country AND started in London iirc.

Its the same scenario, government cutting back, civil unrest, slight spark starts the whole lot taking off.
I think the law needs to toughen up!
These dirty, stinking, lowlife scumbags should be birched and birched till they scream for mercy. They should be then thrown in a very dark cell until they learn how to become decent, law abiding citizens. However, given the sad level to which their empty minds have incorrigibly deteriorated, I doubt whether that would be possible.
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper

The eighties riots were also spread around the whole country AND started in London iirc.

Its the same scenario, government cutting back, civil unrest, slight spark starts the whole lot taking off.

oh yeah--now i remember! ''i think!!''

The toxteth riots, were, whether you see it as genuine or not, fought with a reason; as were similar riots in Brixton etc...

The riots in Tottenham this week, were rightly or wrongly, fought with a reason, and it is sod all to do with cuts etc; the riots elsewhere have been mindless and opportunistic vandalism, and even less to do with cuts.

Don't try and use this violence and mass-disorder as a prop to use against the government current cutbacks scheme; there are plenty of genuine and valid arguments for and against the cuts, but this is not the left-wing coming out and showing the country that they will not stand for the policies of the current government, this is people who deserve to lose the right to vote at HMP, and who will probably never vote in their lives anyway, despite being given the opportunity.

If you intend to use the argument against cuts, as it upsets scumbags, who have a mind for violence, who leech mine and every other taxpayers money on the dole, with no interest in getting a job, or appreciation for the things they have and their own area, and want to simply destroy everything around them for the sake of doing so, it only goes to weaken your argument. I'ts a load of 12 - 20 years who are committing most of the offence, so if the main people against cuts are in that age range, it enhances the governments position with regards the cuts, because what the fook does a 12 year old know about the economy.
As an armed forces member I wouldn't want to serve or put my life or trust in the hands of these mindless morons. The forcesnis built on pride honour and trust not people like this, so sending them to afghan is NOT the answer.
i wondered what was going on, iv just got home from marriotts on my bike... and macdonlads was getting all the windows boarded up.useless jobless fookin smackheads, we should cut them out of society. lol its a joke, probably mainly schoolkids causing trouble but u can almost guarantee half the fookin "dontwanajob centre" layabouts saw it as an excuse to get stuck in aswel like.
luv it!! laugh
Originally Posted by Stegga
Must be hungry work being a knobhead, two sayers, a bakery and macd's.
laugh
my brother is a fireman and he got a call out to a fire at the vale pub ???
Originally Posted by Reremnart
some poor sods car i passed today by birkenhead park

Attached picture 1.jpg
Originally Posted by TRANCENTRAL

oh it's awfull------

oh it's awfull------
withthat
The school holidays are far too long, i mean six bloody weeks of feral hoodies knocking around the streets. I told a lad of about 9 the other day to get his bike out of the lake in port sunlight. Knowing i couldn't get to the little b@stard he just rode around in the water shouting abuse and calling me a paedo. This was in front of a load of pensioners on a coach trip. I could have drowned the little tw-t somad somad

Angry from New Ferry
Originally Posted by yewgarth
The school holidays are far too long, i mean six bloody weeks of feral hoodies knocking around the streets. I told a lad of about 9 the other day to get his bike out of the lake in port sunlight. Knowing i couldn't get to the little b@stard he just rode around in the water shouting abuse and calling me a paedo. This was in front of a load of pensioners on a coach trip. I could have drowned the little tw-t somad somad
Thats respect you get thease days Yewgarth, nothing but abuse!!

Absolute disgrace!!!!
They need a smack!lot of them!!

Amazing, the plastic bumper and reg plate survived!!
The police are expecting more touble tonight as they have been watching msg's on social networking sites, lets hope the weather gets worse and hope they dont come out
Originally Posted by Tombraider
Originally Posted by yewgarth
Thats respect you get thease days Yewgarth, nothing but abuse!!

frown Tell me about it, after a nice day a New Brighton a couple of days ago we walked along the prom home and 3 girls (one about to start weatherhead this year, recognised her from open evening, she made a tw*t of herself then aswell little thug that she is) stopped my 10 and 11 yr old daughters and threatened to steal their bag and kick them in. When they realised we were there with them they started shouting all kinds of abuse at us, sexual stuff regarding fingering and anal and really disgusting stuff that 11 yr olds should NOT know, makes you wonder what the hell goes on in their home! And what the hell could we do except ignore them, cant march them home and tell their parents because you'd just end up with more of the same abuse from them. It turns my stomach that I cant let my kids out alone because of barstard feral rats like this and thats the norm these days, these riots are just a blown up version of the crap we all put up with week in week out from these ... who are taking over our communities.

Posted By: Anonymous Re: radio city news 0900 damage to birkenhead centre - 10th Aug 2011 6:08pm
If anyone knows any of these rioters, will you please let me know?

I will park my car wherever they want and let them burn it out.

It needs new brakes and discs all round, a couple of new tyres, 2 new xenon headlight bulbs and some oil.

My excess is £200.

I have my eye on a Maserati Spyder and it'll make it so much easier.
Please keep this forum of the riots up to date.

It needs new brakes and discs all round, a couple of new tyres, 2 new xenon headlight bulbs and some oil.

My excess is £200.

grin pml!!!
The car torched in that pic is my dad's car. It was torched last night after he was taken away to A&E after he stepped in to defend my mum, who the scumbags attempted to punch in the face, and was ambushed by 30 of these little c*nts. He's not badly hurt, but I'm distraught all the same and the prospect of knowing that it may kick off again tonight fills me with dread.
All of us have families on here, and I don't want anyone to go through the hell I have been through in the past 24 hours. If ANYONE on here hears anything about where they might meet, where they might be going etc please PLEASE report it to the police. They are taking any reports very seriously to try and prevent a repeat of last night.

Also, if anyone knows anything about what happened to him, or has seen any pics or videos of what happened to him please PM me or report it to the police. My mum said how she watched them stomp the sh*t out of him and other low lifes around stood and used camera phones. My hope is that this little "show" they have filmed/snapped could lead to their arrest and prosecutions.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: radio city news 0900 damage to birkenhead centre - 10th Aug 2011 6:39pm
Originally Posted by gemgem87
The car torched in that pic is my dad's car. It was torched last night after he was taken away to A&E after he stepped in to defend my mum, who the scumbags attempted to punch in the face, and was ambushed by 30 of these little c*nts. He's not badly hurt, but I'm distraught all the same and the prospect of knowing that it may kick off again tonight fills me with dread.
All of us have families on here, and I don't want anyone to go through the hell I have been through in the past 24 hours. If ANYONE on here hears anything about where they might meet, where they might be going etc please PLEASE report it to the police. They are taking any reports very seriously to try and prevent a repeat of last night.

Also, if anyone knows anything about what happened to him, or has seen any pics or videos of what happened to him please PM me or report it to the police. My mum said how she watched them stomp the sh*t out of him and other low lifes around stood and used camera phones. My hope is that this little "show" they have filmed/snapped could lead to their arrest and prosecutions.

Really sorry frown

My excess is £200.

Am i right in thinking your not covered under these circumstances? thats what ive been told by several people over the last few days
really sorry to hear that are you jeff,s sister then
they should put some containers in the twon centre with the doors open and make it look like there is mobile phones etc inside, once the ... fill up in it close the doors and drop them off in iraq or afganistan
or if we could find them we could call The A-Team
anybody got there phone number?
Hell all I saw was the photo of the car which was really bad but,never gave a thought of what else it may have involved.
So sorry for you all,lets hope they find the ...!
Your insurance may have a hiccup, but as someone posted last night, the police are liable for damage caused by riots.
Originally Posted by MINCHI
really sorry to hear that are you jeff,s sister then

Yeah Minchi I am
Posted By: Anonymous Re: radio city news 0900 damage to birkenhead centre - 10th Aug 2011 6:52pm
Your insurance may have a hiccup, but as someone posted last night, the police are liable for damage caused by riots.

Wouldn't want to test that theory.
Sorry to hear your bad news,hope your dad makes a quick recovery.
Fingers crossed they catch the scumbags!
So sorry to hear this.
This is the email to report disorder related information

[email protected]
i went to school with jeff i saw his facebook status this mornin hope your mum an dad are ok its a bad joke they all need shootin the lot of them reckless violence for nothin
Originally Posted by MINCHI
i went to school with jeff i saw his facebook status this mornin hope your mum an dad are ok its a bad joke they all need shootin the lot of them reckless violence for nothin

I know, it's an absolute disgrace, they only went out as it had gone quiet and the neighbours were out and then the lot of them just came out of nowhere. Makes me sick to the pit of my stomach, and I know Jeff and my sister have gone through everything I have today as well.
It's not just the people they hurt, it's the families around them as well, they don't even seem to be able to stop and think about the upset they're causing.
Thanks for all the good wishes folks smile
Upload photos and video footage at http://uploads.merseyside.police.uk/
only interested in themselves gem thats y just pure fookin scumbags with nofin better to do than jump on the bandwagon
smashing peoples windows and torching peoples cars its a disgrace i bet if it was there cars or there houses they would have something to say wudnt they should ship them all of to a dessert island and let them kill each other while the dedcent hard workin citizen gets on with life without these scumbags around ....
Thanks for posting the links Rudebox, was just looking for them on Mersey Policce site
gem, so sorry to hear about your dad,hope he's ok.
i've been watching it all on the news and could'nt believe what i was seeing,it's sickening, i bet there at home tonight cos it's raining with all their loot, i saw one with a brand new tele,i bet he's watching himself on the news on it,hope it blows up in front of him.
i am just so disgusted with what i saw!
what about the orange shop in the pyramids
Oh Gem..that is so awful...I am so sorry and I hope your dad is ok,as you who are all obviously affected by it. Arrgghhh makes me so bloody angry xx
stupid kids!! hope nothing happens tonight, meant to be quiet around town..lets hope it stays that way smile
Thanks everyone smile just found out from my sis that the volunteers helped to clear the mess outside my folks house earlier today. Restores my faith in humanity somewhat, which was waining a bit this morning I must say. Well done to them for making a gesture like that and making things a little easier for people affected by these thugs.
All seems quiet for now, hope it stays that way and the rain keeps them indoors!
Posted By: mel70 Re: radio city news 0900 damage to birkenhead centre - 10th Aug 2011 10:36pm
i hope your family are ok and i hope the shits responsible get caught or karma will come x
lolol Nice one!

I agree, I mean, they hit sayers, now they have to find a hotdog stand, but, errrm, I dont think there will be any about just now!!!!

Havent read all the posts yet but it is none of them things as above but it is plain thieving, arsonist, vandalisers out to wreck, smash and grab whatever they want because they can and they dont care if they get caught and arrestyed they'll walk free fom court till they have to answer bail so no doubt in the free time before answering bail they'll probably do more!!!

Chosen behaviour dosent matter if they were brought up by 1 or 2 parents they are 'choosing' to do this knowing 9 times out of 10 they'll get away with it and any fines will no doubt come out their jobs seekers allowance!!
That'll have em crying!!
OK, so it's easy for me to talk while I'm sitting in front of my laptop all brave and vigilante-ish, but from what I've seen online and in newspapers, the huge majority of folk are appalled by all this behaviour by these bell-ends. Why is it then that we don't fight back...if as has been said, most of the nobs were aged between 12-20 then most of them likely would easily be beaten off with big sticks etc. I for one would quite happily don a balaclava en masse with other like minded folk and become all 'Liam Neeson in Taken' and beat the shit out of them until they cried for mercy. "Oh, but human rights and legalities" you scream, but these arse holes don't give a monkey's chuff about that so why should we? If society has allowed for this to happen by creating monsters, then shouldn't we as a responsible society stop it? If you watch any nature programme, you'll see that animals in the wild will beat the crap out of any of their pack if they go off their rocker.
I'm not a violent person by nature, I'm a 48 year old woman who'd prefer a quiet life, but when I see actions like this happen, my basic instincts come out and I too can be just as nasty as those shits committing this. I pay taxes ( yes in England even though I currently live in USA & pay taxes there too) and I'm sick and tired of the way our Great Britain has been allowed to become
Well said Elizabeth! I'm right beside you on that. I daren't start ranting as my blood pressure has only just about come back down.

One thing that has made me laugh is all the chavs who have destroyed the likes of McDonalds. How are they going to feed all their children now!?! Poor little chavettes will starve!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: radio city news 0900 damage to birkenhead centre - 11th Aug 2011 7:18am
I think what Elizabeth and Wench says encapsulates what most people think. Thank you both.

If the "poor little chavettes" starved, they couldn't breed - right?

A small glimmer of hope at least !
Originally Posted by Elizabeth
OK, so it's easy for me to talk while I'm sitting in front of my laptop all brave and vigilante-ish, but from what I've seen online and in newspapers, the huge majority of folk are appalled by all this behaviour by these bell-ends. Why is it then that we don't fight back...if as has been said, most of the nobs were aged between 12-20 then most of them likely would easily be beaten off with big sticks etc. I for one would quite happily don a balaclava en masse with other like minded folk and become all 'Liam Neeson in Taken' and beat the shit out of them until they cried for mercy. "Oh, but human rights and legalities" you scream, but these arse holes don't give a monkey's chuff about that so why should we? If society has allowed for this to happen by creating monsters, then shouldn't we as a responsible society stop it? If you watch any nature programme, you'll see that animals in the wild will beat the crap out of any of their pack if they go off their rocker.
I'm not a violent person by nature, I'm a 48 year old woman who'd prefer a quiet life, but when I see actions like this happen, my basic instincts come out and I too can be just as nasty as those shits committing this. I pay taxes ( yes in England even though I currently live in USA & pay taxes there too) and I'm sick and tired of the way our Great Britain has been allowed to become
clap Well said Elizabeth.
Originally Posted by MattLFC

Amazing, the plastic bumper and reg plate survived!!

exactly what i was thinking ...why???
they never thought about smashing maccies up and having to walk all through town in pj's and ugg boots in the rain to get to the pound bakery for breakfast at 1pm never mind a £1 bag of doughnuts and a spliff will have to do in times of need...

feed the homeless to the hungry and kill two birds with one stone i say
well said all of you
BBC Website - News - Politics:

Top e-petition demands axing of benefits for rioters

The most signed e-petition on the No 10 website is one calling for convicted rioters to lose benefit payments.

"No taxpayer should have to contribute to those who have destroyed property, stolen from their community and shown a disregard for the country that provides for them," the petition argues.

The petition, which had more than 90,000 signatures at 6am, will be referred to the backbench business committee of MPs if it gets 100,000 signatures.

bbc.co.uk-News-Politics
Are the people doing this because of the rising prices and taxes?
Axing of benefits and possible evictions are only going to pass
the problem along to someone to try to sort out.
If these rioters have no money or shelter will this create a new class of criminals who will think nothing of going on the rampage again, burglaries and muggings and any other means to obtain money.
I'd set up detention centres on the moors and put them in tents
or prefabricated buildings and try to make them grow their own food to support themselves - I'd certainly not let them on the streets again until they'd had a short sharp lesson that this sort of behaviour will not be tolerated.
Originally Posted by derekdwc
If these rioters have no money or shelter will this create a new class of criminals who will think nothing of going on the rampage again, burglaries and muggings and any other means to obtain money.

^^This. If you cut these people free from the benefits system they'll have to find other ways to survive, which would make the current wave of criminal activity seem like a walk in the park. It's a badly thought through knee jerk reaction.
Elizabeth, I totally agree with you! You made some excellent points there, and I too share your disgust with these feral yobs who bringing nothing but misery and destruction to our streets. Birkenhead has many anti-social yobs, so I wasn't surprised really when I heard that the trouble had spread to the town centre. Typical loutish behaviour. The least little excuse!

I think the government should introduce TOUGHER, PROPER punishments to deal with this vermin. Never mind putting them on probation and, as you so rightly pointed out, just issuing fines which their JSA will meet.

So to all you idiots who rioted in Birkenhead on Tuesday night, I only have this to say: go and get a brain transplant so that you will then be able to act like sensible, decent citizen. You disgust me, the lot of you!

Posted By: Wench Re: radio city news 0900 damage to birkenhead centre - 11th Aug 2011 10:11am
I think the evictions will go ahead, and good on them. People can't kick up a fuss over it as most, if not all, will find that it's a clause in their tenancy agreement that if they use the council housing for any illegal activity, you're out!!

Anyone evicted can give their homes up for those that have been left homeless due to their homes being burned to the ground!
Originally Posted by Shambo
If you cut these people free from the benefits system they'll have to find other ways to survive, which would make the current wave of criminal activity seem like a walk in the park. It's a badly thought through knee jerk reaction.

withthat
Reckless immoral bankers
Corrupt fraudulent MPS
Debased voyeur TV
Bent Coppers
Media manipulation of the News
PM bought by a right wing press baron
Bling and celebrity culture shoved in your face wherever you turn
Rising Food bills
Rising energy bills
Frozen or falling salaries
Rising taxes
Drop in average living standards
Dismantling of public services

Welcome to Britain 2011 - a shabby country ruled by shabby thieves and hypocrites. Shabby thieves at the top and at the bottom. Only difference is one group walk around in suits and the other walk around godawful tracksuit and hoodies.
Originally Posted by Touchstone
Reckless immoral bankers
Corrupt fraudulent MPS
Debased voyeur TV
Bent Coppers
Rising Food bills
Rising energy bills
Rising taxes

Billy Joel could have a field day grin
Originally Posted by GrandMasterFlash
I'm waiting for Matt's seven page reply before judgement wink

raftl
When I was down the Falklands the RIC went on a bender and then wrecked all the windows in the covered way. The CO got them all together and told them that if they liked fresh air that much they could have it, issued them with tents and made them live out in the bondu, and it was bloody freezing. I don't think they ever did it again. Punishments should fit the crime where possible.
Originally Posted by GrandMasterFlash

Yes, it should make for an interesting read. However, I'm sure his response will be more nuanced and analytical than the fooking rubbish coming out of our useless windbag politicians.
Posted By: detsi Re: radio city news 0900 damage to birkenhead centre - 11th Aug 2011 11:05am
Reckless immoral bankers
Corrupt fraudulent MPS
Debased voyeur TV
Bent Coppers
Rising Food bills
Rising energy bills
Rising taxes

Welcome to Britain 2011 - a shabby country ruled by shabby thieves and hypocrites. Shabby thieves at the top and at the bottom. Only difference is one group walk around in suits and the other walk around godawful tracksuit and hoodies.

Brilliant! Did I write this? If I didn't,I wish I had. smirk

Well said, Touchstone. thumbsup
Originally Posted by detsi
Reckless immoral bankers
Corrupt fraudulent MPS
Debased voyeur TV
Bent Coppers
Rising Food bills
Rising energy bills
Rising taxes

Brilliant! Did I write this? If I didn't,I wish I had. smirk

Well said, Touchstone. thumbsup

Why thank you my good man. Actually, I lifted it from the Guardian's comment section but I can't find the link to it.
latest link on FB - An open letter to David Camerons parents.
Lots of police around in Birkenhead, when we left.
The bus driver 'backed up' what we saw, for ourselves.
The police are stopping and searching people in and around the Town centre. smile thumbsup
[Linked Image] to the police.

I know it gives me faith that we will return to the 'norm' in no time, I'd rather that than go through what happend again.
Originally Posted by Shambo
Originally Posted by derekdwc

^^This. If you cut these people free from the benefits system they'll have to find other ways to survive, which would make the current wave of criminal activity seem like a walk in the park. It's a badly thought through knee jerk reaction.

agree it'll just have them stealing etc in order to survive!!

As if it will happen loosing their benefits because of their 'human rights'
© Wirral-Wikiwirral