Forums
Police have blocked off the end of our rd. dont know why. police car sitting at the end of clarendon rd, king st end.
Apparently there was an 'incident' earlier this afternoon and the Police car was there to preserve the manhole cover, which may or may not be important in the 'incident'! Well, it was actually being used to support the incident tape which was across the road, but still stopped the traffic.
Mr Bezzy has just told me and said to put it on Wiki,but I forgot that you live there Sarah.Lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: plice have blocked of the bottom of clarendon rd - 29th Jul 2011 7:13pm
Was the manhole cover nicked ? An all too common event these days with the price of scrap and the number of scally's/inbred's around.
just been passed going the chippy and its still there, i heard the local seacombe band camp was bout to parade down king street and march to new brighton showing displays of their chavabilities
Trust you!
all cleared up now, ive just passed to pick up my daughter and all is quiet no police or anything.
Hey, bit off on a tangent but does anyone remember the hammer man murder in Clarendon Rd. Me and my sister were kept in for weeks in fear! Remember being bought the latest tech tape recorder to keep us amused ha! smile
Originally Posted by Expat
Hey, bit off on a tangent but does anyone remember the hammer man murder in Clarendon Rd. Me and my sister were kept in for weeks in fear! Remember being bought the latest tech tape recorder to keep us amused ha! smile

That rd allways has something going on, knock it down and start again.
Don't think poor Sarahdavo would be too pleased Ste!
apparently someone was hit with a crowbar and was taken to hospital
Posted By: sue_w Re: plice have blocked of the bottom of clarendon rd - 30th Jul 2011 11:02am
Originally Posted by Bezzymate

Neither would I! cry
Originally Posted by sue_w
Originally Posted by Bezzymate

Neither would I! cry

Lol sorry peeps, just seems that rd has a bad omen about it.
Maybe the Wiki Ghostbusters should spend a night there,there's def' something bad about it!
Originally Posted by _Ste_

my mum lives just off king street, shes not seen nowt,
Originally Posted by lemonhead
Originally Posted by _Ste_

my mum lives just off king street, shes not seen nowt,

She the lady who lives just off Kings St and who has a white stick?

© Wirral-Wikiwirral