Forums
Posted By: derekdwc Another van stolen - 22nd Jul 2011 10:58am
A friends van was stolen Tuesday between 12.00am and 8am from outside his shop in Hoylake Road near to the Bidston pub.
This is a white Iveco van P360NKL (This is a large van that was used for delivering and collecting 3 piece suites, beds and wardrobes amongst other things so you can imagine it is quite big.
It has the name Astleys hand painted on the side. Police have been informed but I told my friend I'd post on wiki in the hope someonemight see it
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Another van stolen - 22nd Jul 2011 11:06am
Getting abit too close to home for my liking my car is usually parked right next to his van
Posted By: lansyp Re: Another van stolen - 22nd Jul 2011 1:10pm
try bromborough by the asda aparrently loads of travellers up there
Posted By: Maisie Re: Another van stolen - 22nd Jul 2011 1:30pm
Isn't it....I only live less than a minute away!!!

I know what the van looks like...I'll keep my eyes open!!!
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Another van stolen - 22nd Jul 2011 1:36pm
Awww poor mr astley:(he's a lovley man and trys to help people,why would someone want to take his van?its a discrace!I hope it gets returned,in perfect order!
Posted By: bert1 Re: Another van stolen - 22nd Jul 2011 1:39pm
I can only wish he gets it back soon and in one piece, another persons livelihood disrupted by PRICKS.
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Another van stolen - 22nd Jul 2011 1:50pm
Originally Posted by lansyp
try bromborough by the asda aparrently loads of travellers up there

Stereotyping? Why would you assume travellers?
Posted By: lansyp Re: Another van stolen - 22nd Jul 2011 2:01pm
because of the things that have happened in the last two days ,they done a fill and run on my son yesterday at his garage and they where definatly travellers so i do have some grounds for my posting
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Another van stolen - 22nd Jul 2011 2:04pm
And how can you confirm they were definatly travellers?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Another van stolen - 22nd Jul 2011 2:20pm
Stop the argument now mad
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Another van stolen - 22nd Jul 2011 2:23pm
Not arguing at all Ste. Im just having a conversation about the reasons why he thinks it was travellers thats all, Not that im even botherd just think its unfair when people are accused before they know the full truth
Posted By: lansyp Re: Another van stolen - 23rd Jul 2011 7:10am
i dont do arguments and true i could be wrong ...but they asked if he wanted the garage tarmacked before putting a curse on him and run off shouting to be sure to be sure
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Another van stolen - 23rd Jul 2011 7:36am
Sounds like people masquerading as travellers(too stereotypical)possibly to throw the police a red herring?
Posted By: jamie9986 Re: Another van stolen - 28th Jul 2011 4:40pm
I agree will be the travellers 2 of the little scumbags tried to steal our wheelie bin last night YES A WHEELIE BIN for gods sake, they always cause mischief wherever they go, a neighbour got his golf clubs stolen out the garden shed along with other items which could be easy carried, all since they arrived so yes we are blaming them cause nothing ever happened in the last 8 years we have lived upped here.
Posted By: muddypaws Re: Another van stolen - 31st Jul 2011 9:44pm
i have a friend up in the port who is warning people to keep a close eye on their pets as there is a big hoard of gypsies in the Rivacre area,and dogs are going missing since they have arrived,they reckon to using them for fighting, so please be aware!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral