Forums
Posted By: polo_phil Thieving Scumbags - 12th Jul 2011 8:11am
3 houses (on seperate occasions over the past week) on my Close have had their lead flashing pinched from over the porch and bay window... Description from one neighbour was '3 lads aged about 16/17'

Don't know if any other streets nearby have been affected...

Birchwood Ave/Birchwood Close/Kinmel Close/St Annes Close area...
Posted By: AR_One Re: Thieving Scumbags - 12th Jul 2011 8:19am
Someone tried that in our street a couple of years ago - Mine ended up all bent but still there so I replaced it with some "flashbanding tape" and sold the lead to that place behind the Carlton - got nearly a tenner for it.

One of the neighbours left his up but painted it in vandal paint - the scalls don't like getting it on their trackies!
Posted By: Silverback Re: Thieving Scumbags - 12th Jul 2011 10:22am
Three young unemployed males trying to get off benefits by becoming rag and bone men?
Using pushbikes instead of horse and carts, and not even leaving balloons or gold fish!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Thieving Scumbags - 12th Jul 2011 12:12pm
gypos are back, and the bad eggs in the pack like to help there self to this type of stuff...
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Thieving Scumbags - 12th Jul 2011 12:16pm
Originally Posted by Frog_Eyes
gypos are back, and the bad eggs in the pack like to help there self to this type of stuff...

Oh those old chestnuts!

I thought the local fuzz had moved them on?
They haven't been down our yard lately lol.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Thieving Scumbags - 12th Jul 2011 12:27pm
Lol! They will be close by. Last I heard there were some down seacome..
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Thieving Scumbags - 12th Jul 2011 12:42pm
oh good. I need some clothes pegs...
Posted By: Nigel Re: Thieving Scumbags - 12th Jul 2011 1:10pm
There is an awfull lot to be said for the old testament in so much as if you steal something you should pay by losing a limb.
Posted By: Silverback Re: Thieving Scumbags - 12th Jul 2011 2:27pm

I'd bet my own money those particular lead fairies are home bred Birkonians, not gypsies or travellers!
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Thieving Scumbags - 12th Jul 2011 2:59pm
Originally Posted by Silverback

I'd bet my own money those particular lead fairies are home bred Birkonians, not gypsies or travellers!

Sounds like you know the bas tards? Come on dob them in so we can remove their arms...
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Thieving Scumbags - 12th Jul 2011 3:34pm
Do what the Arabs do, if caught stealing, they remove your hands, need to introduce that over here and stop molly coddling ...
Posted By: Nigel Re: Thieving Scumbags - 12th Jul 2011 4:19pm
Originally Posted by Nelzy84
Do what the Arabs do, if caught stealing, they remove your hands, need to introduce that over here and stop molly coddling ...

We are slowling heading for serious unrest in this climate, But, being british we lie down and let the B***ards walk all over us. Dont we?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Thieving Scumbags - 12th Jul 2011 4:27pm

I think in India they get beaten severly with bats, sticks and stones if caught even stealing an apple.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Thieving Scumbags - 12th Jul 2011 4:49pm

Yes that is correct,I agree with you 100%.
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Thieving Scumbags - 12th Jul 2011 5:59pm
you just can't blame people in Birkenhead, this is probably going on all over the wirral, i do agree though catch the barstard and a give them hard punishment, not just a cell with 3 hot meals a day, oh and a playstation 3 in there cell, name and shame, we all work hard to have nice houses ect, just for ... like these to come a wreck it, i blame the scrap yards as well, if you get the same lads coming in with lead all the time you should smell a rat,
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Thieving Scumbags - 12th Jul 2011 6:20pm
Originally Posted by polo_phil

Sounds like you know the bas tards? Come on dob them in so we can remove their arms...

Yeah, we can use your truck of it has a winch Phil, that would be fun.

Lynch mob mad
Posted By: Silverback Re: Thieving Scumbags - 12th Jul 2011 6:26pm

Seeing who is doing it is not the same as knowing them, open your eyes, they will be back if there are still houses with lead in your road.

Oh and on at least two occasions when I know the police have been called by neighbours they were gone by the time the police condescended to turn up.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Thieving Scumbags - 18th Jul 2011 8:32am
Update.

The perpetrators have been caught...
Haven't found out what severe punishment they will receive yet - I think a roasting of their genitals would be appropriate. A total of about 7/8 houses in the streets by me have been done by these three teenage thieving bums...
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Thieving Scumbags - 18th Jul 2011 8:38am
Result!
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Thieving Scumbags - 18th Jul 2011 9:25am
Three teenagers were caught red handed 11.30am,on the roof of rose court sheltered housing on friday.
cheeky buggers doing it in broad daylight!
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Thieving Scumbags - 18th Jul 2011 3:08pm
Originally Posted by poodlepup
Three teenagers were caught red handed 11.30am,on the roof of rose court sheltered housing on friday.
cheeky buggers doing it in broad daylight!

That's the area so I'm guessing it's the same three...

let's hope the judge takes a hands off approach...
Posted By: hoseman Re: Thieving Scumbags - 18th Jul 2011 3:27pm
Its not all the scrappies fault, some are doing their bit to detter this.
At McCoys, they wont take scrap off anyone who doesnt come in a car! Seen them walking in or on bikes with bags of lead and copper to be turned away! Normally on a Sat morning!!(after a hard nite `on the tiles` maybe??)
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Thieving Scumbags - 18th Jul 2011 3:49pm
Southport model village had all its lead taken from the model houses, how mad is that? My bet is it will all be in the model village scrapyard. They should send around the model village police and kick the model scallys arses.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Thieving Scumbags - 18th Jul 2011 3:56pm
Originally Posted by yewgarth
Southport model village had all its lead taken from the model houses, how mad is that? My bet is it will all be in the model village scrapyard. They should send around the model village police and kick the model scallys arses.

[Linked Image]

I just had to use this smiley smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Thieving Scumbags - 18th Jul 2011 4:08pm
Update.

Haven't found out what severe punishment they will receive yet - I think a roasting of their genitals would be appropriate. A total of about 7/8 houses in the streets by me have been done by these three teenage thieving bums...

Keep em locked in your basement Phil, let's get the vigilantes together.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Thieving Scumbags - 18th Jul 2011 4:21pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Update.

Keep em locked in your basement Phil, let's get the vigilantes together.
[Linked Image]

Lol
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Thieving Scumbags - 18th Jul 2011 4:36pm
one was caught whilst on the roof,two others legged it,but they were grassed on by the one that got caught,so he'll have a good kicking i guess.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral