Forums
Posted By: bert1 My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 7:53am
Could the good people of Wiki please keep a lookout for my Van, stolen in the Night/early hours of this morning.
White high top ford transit, P649NRW, it also included all my tools, you could say my livelihood.
ThankYou.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 7:58am
thieving basturds... I will keep my eyes peeled Bert!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 8:05am
all these cars that keep getting stolen lately, I thought all new cars and vans had chips in the keys, so they could not be stolen.

I will keep a look out on my travels, was it in tranmere it was stolen from,
Posted By: bert1 Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 8:08am
Yes it was Willo. Outside my house.
Posted By: sean99789 Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 8:15am
ill keep eye you was it sign written ?
Posted By: bert1 Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 8:17am
Originally Posted by sean99789
ill keep eye you was it sign written ?

No its not sign written, very dirty looking infact,
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 8:22am
pm me mobile number, if i see it i will phone you
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 8:25am
Bloody hell Bert! This is getting beyond a joke. The vehicle is one thing, but all your tools etc. is quite another. So sorry to hear of this.

Bert - you are "family" on here my friend. Makes it all the worse somehow. I'm sure others will agree.

WHEN, oh WHEN are they going to start building "camps" for these totally worthless oxygen thieves ?? FFS !

When the plod have finished their tea breaks and stopped stuffing doughnuts into their faces AND maybe altered their priorities from booking folk doing 34mph in a 30mph area to patrolling the streets again, we MAY see something happening. (and breathe.....))

Sorry, REAL rant material !!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 8:33am
I hope you had your door locked...

I jest, sorry.

I'm sorry to hear about this and I hope you can get it back. Were the tools visible from the outside? Would they have taken the van merely to get the tools?

Good luck.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 8:37am
Fingers crossed it shows up Bert - complete with tools...
Posted By: bert1 Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 8:47am
If anyone does see it, the best course of action is phone the police please, No tools could be seen from the outside, all doors were locked. The police are on the case, they are carrying out their usual procedures, checking CCTV to see if its left the Wirral etc. To be honest the van i couldn't give a damn about, the lifetime of tools are going to be hard to replace, i haven't got another lifetime. Thanks everyone for your concern.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 8:51am
I'll keep my eye open today whilst fannying around in town.

Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 8:59am
Gutted for you bert, cheeky scumbags Check the likes of cash converters for your tools, and weighbridges for van.. Hope it turns up bert good luck bud..
Posted By: rocks Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 9:02am
thats a shame....hope it turns up
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 9:09am
Originally Posted by bert1
If anyone does see it, the best course of action is phone the police please, No tools could be seen from the outside, all doors were locked. The police are on the case, they are carrying out their usual procedures, checking CCTV to see if its left the Wirral etc. To be honest the van i couldn't give a damn about, the lifetime of tools are going to be hard to replace, i haven't got another lifetime. Thanks everyone for your concern.

Police are a load of crap in finding stolen items bert. Your best doing a bit of policing your self to. I found that out when my car got robbed. I was the one who found out were it went and who had taken it. And now the ... has a court date for next mouth..
Posted By: Mark Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 9:16am
sorry to read this bert.

do you have any pictures of the van or the tools.

if not more detailed descriptions of the items and the van if possible.

it all helps us help you.
And could you add where or a road near where it was taken.

one of the good guys gets it again frown
Posted By: Wheels Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 9:33am
Sorry to hear this mate frown

More details of the Van would help tho. These kind of things are only gonna get more and more common as people lose jobs and police cut backs.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 9:36am
Horrible Grrrs, Cant believe these ... will ruin a mans living in one night with no considderation. Hope you get sorted somehow.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 9:55am
Awfully sorry to hear this bad news bert, I work for a van company in Wallasey, I will keep an eye out as we do get a lot of people coming in offering us vans.
In the meantime I'd report it to murphys wieghbridge on corporation rd as they are known for taking in stolen vehicles. 0151 647 8578.

They must of towed it as these vans are fitted with a chip in the key? If you put a key in with no chip the van is immobilised for 15 minutes before the proper chipped key will even work.
Posted By: starakita Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 10:04am
thats bad news bert, too much of this going on will keep my eye out for you wouldnt like to say what id do to those theiving good for nothing barstewards
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 10:05am
Originally Posted by _Ste_

In the meantime I'd report it to murphys wieghbridge on corporation rd as they are known for taking in stolen vehicles. 0151 647 8578.

Don't think they will anymore are kid, minstry of transport been on there case.. smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 10:22am
Originally Posted by Frog_Eyes
Originally Posted by _Ste_

Don't think they will anymore are kid, minstry of transport been on there case.. smile
well that's good at least.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 10:25am
Awww sorry to hear your bad news Bert,will keep my eyes peeled,its sickening that they have had all your tools,barstewards.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 10:54am
Sorry to get this news Bert, will keep them peeled. Probably someone near your place, no sense in taking a vehicle unless they know what's in it. Good luck my old mate.
Posted By: barney60 Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 11:12am
frown

Hope that it is found by the end of the day Bert... Will keep lookout also......
Posted By: StuyMac Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 11:14am
Thinking about it, and knowing your trade, I guess its better found sooner rather than later, as the tools could be used for all sorts of crime related mischief frown
Posted By: derekdwc Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 11:24am
gutted for you Bert
Hope tools are found
May be worthwhile going around secondhand shops and local pubs or any known fences to ask(or put up a notice - possiblya reward for info) if any tools have been offered - it may be local druggies who pinched the van and need a quick sale for a fix
Posted By: chriskay Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 11:28am
Really sorry to hear about this, Bert. Hope someone spots it for you.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 11:41am
Hello Bert Sorry to here what has happened .Hope you get it back It`s bad lately for this type of theft ,makes me wonder what are these people doing with all these stolen cars and vans ect .Will keep an eye out for your van bert.What tools do you desperatly need and i will see if we have spares that you can have .Good luck bert june
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 12:26pm
bad news its getting worse around the Wirral frown

I will keep an eye out boss
Posted By: bert1 Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 12:40pm
Thank you all for your kind words and support, no update as yet, the police haven't even got back to me with a crime number, never mind they will eventually.
Thanks June for the offer of tools, no need just yet but thank you anyway.
Now I'm on forced leave, I've cancelled all my jobs, don't get to angry if in the future i put to much mustard on your hamburger. wink
Posted By: bert1 Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 1:54pm
UP Date, Got my crime number off the police,

The van was on Birkenhead Tunnel CCTV, going through at 5.30am this morning.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 1:59pm
Bloody hell, thats so cheeky steeling your van then using the tunnel to get away. What kind of tools have you lost bud, I have a large variety of tools I dont use anymore if it helps..
Posted By: poodlepup Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 2:05pm
cheeky buggers,hope they get some more news for you Bert.
Posted By: bert1 Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 3:15pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez
Bloody hell, thats so cheeky steeling your van then using the tunnel to get away. What kind of tools have you lost bud, I have a large variety of tools I dont use anymore if it helps..

Thanks Sanch, very kind of you to offer, I'm going to hang fire and see what happens, everyone has been very kind and thank you all.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 4:06pm
Oh Bert that is awful for you,they have no idea of the upset and disruption they have caused you.
I have written the reg no. on a post it and will stick it to my dashboard,although if it's over the water I doubt I will spot it.Keep you eyes peeled Alex.
Posted By: insanekitty Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 4:08pm
Me too Bert I have lots of various tools that you can use/have if it helps you get back to work.
Know where you are coming from as I was self employed and left my tools in the van all the time but was lucky.
Steve
Posted By: paranoidballoon Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 9:57pm
So Sorry Bert. The new cameras at the tunnel can take a full face pic lets hope the piece of $%#? is known to the police.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: My Van Stolen - 28th Jun 2011 10:50pm
Any news?
Posted By: ponytail Re: My Van Stolen - 29th Jun 2011 6:21am
Its disgusting and mean what people do to others and upset their lives. So sorry to hear Bert. Some of the cameras that operate at traffic light junctions in Sefton are contracted to private security companies and the police take some time clearing all the jurisdiction of analysing where and when vehicles pass these cameras and video capture evidence. It sounds like someone in the area knew the van - hopefully someone will talk and be overheard.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: My Van Stolen - 29th Jun 2011 7:52am
I know its not of any use but I drempt my van was stolen last night, I didnt know where to turn. Hope it turns up soon for you bud.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: My Van Stolen - 29th Jun 2011 10:43am
I hope you wake up soon Sanch........nightmare.
Posted By: nige123 Re: My Van Stolen - 5th Jul 2011 2:52pm
had my jeep stole after a scumbag broke into my house and took the keys,,good news came today after they found my car in tranmere ,it was smashed into a wall and is wrote off, but the good news is the scumbag got caught,,,,,,,,and his name is *********
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Van Stolen - 5th Jul 2011 2:54pm
Not sure this post will last but glad this lad got caught.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Van Stolen - 5th Jul 2011 3:01pm
No good will come of it because he'll be back on the streets in no time unfortunately. Free to do it all again.
Posted By: hoseman Re: My Van Stolen - 5th Jul 2011 3:04pm
Bloody hell mate, sorry to hear that. Van bad enuf but tools are a no-no!! If my van and tools went i would be dead in the water, no business!!
I will put your reg on a postit on my dash, i do a lot over liverpool, especially in the kirkby area, but the chances of them syill driving the van around is very slim im afraid!
Good luck mate, keep us all updated
Posted By: StuyMac Re: My Van Stolen - 5th Jul 2011 3:37pm
Originally Posted by summer01
just read sorry to hear about your van sanchez , might be the same ones whos doing it . hope you get it back hun .

Sanchez only had a DREAM his van had been stolen....
Posted By: bert1 Re: My Van Stolen - 5th Jul 2011 3:44pm
Thanks Hoseman and everyone else for their kind words and concern. The only update is all documents and keys are now in the hands of the insurance company, heard no more off the police, so it looks like the tools have gone forever, didn't expect anything else really. Anyone with a van, i think the time has come to consider the following, please feel free to add, Strong hasp and staple, the very best of locks on all doors,maybe 2, including, drivers and passengers, alarm, immobiliser and wheel clamp. The next van will have all of them, can't afford to get wiped out again. Shouldn't have to live life like this, I'll have to start leaving the house 15 minutes earlier to get in.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: My Van Stolen - 5th Jul 2011 4:40pm
Originally Posted by StuyMac
Originally Posted by summer01
just read sorry to hear about your van sanchez , might be the same ones whos doing it . hope you get it back hun .

Sanchez only had a DREAM his van had been stolen....
Summer please read the messages before you post,it causes confusion!
Posted By: bert1 Re: My Van Stolen - 10th Jul 2011 6:32am
Had a phone call yesterday " Hello Mr Bert, Merseyside Police, just phoning to tell you your van is still missing" I replied "yes i know, I'm looking out of the window as we speak"
The policemen said " i know its daft but we have to inform people of any progress, of which there's been none" OK i said, "don't worry i have a new van so i don't want it back, if you should find any tools I'll have them" "what tools" he said, so i thought i am not going to bother, thanked him for the call and left it at that.
Thats the latest update.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: My Van Stolen - 10th Jul 2011 6:40am
Bloody hell bert, didn't know that no progress was progress. Talk about ticking boxes. Looks like you'll just have to put this one behind you. Life's a bitch, then you marry one then you die.
Posted By: Mark Re: My Van Stolen - 10th Jul 2011 7:24am
The police sound like an insurance company.

You only know how good they really are when you have to use them.
Posted By: Steve_Wallasey Re: My Van Stolen - 10th Jul 2011 7:53am
I had a van stolen once, reported it to the police, then several months later got a letter from DVLA saying someone had applied for a new registration document for it and was it ok with me. One would have thought the police *should* flag stolen vehicles with the DVLA? Admittedly this was about 10 years back so hopefully in these days of the ANPR database this has been resolved.

As it turned out the buyer who'd bought it from the thief turned out to be a decent bloke and he turned up and paid me something.

Bert, no amount of locks will keep the most determined scumbags from stealing your tools mate. The only solution is to remove them from the van overnight. A pain I know, but worth it in the long run.

Posted By: Tatey Re: My Van Stolen - 10th Jul 2011 7:57am
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
Bloody hell bert, didn't know that no progress was progress. Talk about ticking boxes. Looks like you'll just have to put this one behind you. Life's a bitch, then you marry one then you die.

Then you know!
Posted By: bert1 Re: My Van Stolen - 10th Jul 2011 8:12am
Here's another one I'll throw into the mix, I'll keep it here so the knowledgeable of these things can have an input. This was pointed out to me yesterday, something that never crossed my mind. The van was insured 3rd party, fire and theft, old and probably not worth a carrot, more value in its use rather than financially. I suppose i couldn't argue if it was only worth £500, maybe more maybe less, but that figure will do for now, take off £150 excess, £350. The point being made to me was, if i accept that kind of payout and losing my NO Claims at the same time, over the next 5 years what is that going to cost me in higher insurance costs, because one thing for certain, my insurance will go up. Is it worth accepting a pay out or just wipe it off, Thoughts please.
Posted By: Mark Re: My Van Stolen - 10th Jul 2011 8:23am
Just go on the comparison sites.

I always protect my no claims as you can get it for £30 at some places but as high as £150 to protect them.

For the £350 i would try and keep a clean sheet and on renewal protect your no claims.
Posted By: bert1 Re: My Van Stolen - 10th Jul 2011 8:35am
Thanks Mark, I'm thinking that way, just wipe it off, I'll have to wait and see the exact figure offered, can't see it being much more though.
Posted By: Mark Re: My Van Stolen - 10th Jul 2011 8:38am
As there is no whip lash then as you say payout will be minimal?
But hey ho wait and see ?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Van Stolen - 10th Jul 2011 9:27am
Hey bert, so sorry to hear your plight mate. This topic went under my radar so a little late in adding my support. Thieving scumbags.
Posted By: bert1 Re: My Van Stolen - 10th Jul 2011 9:44am
Cheers Paul.
Posted By: SpecialK Re: My Van Stolen - 10th Jul 2011 10:37am
Don't fall into thr trap of presuming your premium won't increase even if you have protected your 'no claims bonus'. All you are doing is protecting the percentage discount NOT the actual premium an insurance company will quote you.
Posted By: bert1 Re: My Van Stolen - 14th Jul 2011 2:30pm
Had another call from Merseyside Police just to tell me once again they haven't come across my van. After asking the question, i was informed they have excellent mug shots of the person who took it, they are circulating on the police system and he is confident they will get him. I asked if i could have a copy which i could get put on Face book or even join and put it on myself, he said i couldn't do that but it will end up on the Internet. So fingers crossed.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: My Van Stolen - 14th Jul 2011 2:42pm
Ooh take gives a bit of hope Bert.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: My Van Stolen - 14th Jul 2011 2:48pm
I hope things get straitend out for you
Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: My Van Stolen - 14th Jul 2011 3:31pm
Originally Posted by Mark
Just go on the comparison sites.

I always protect my no claims as you can get it for £30 at some places but as high as £150 to protect them.

For the £350 i would try and keep a clean sheet and on renewal protect your no claims.

No claims protection is worthless. Eg. Make a claim, next year your insurance WILL go up and they will say it's just an increase through the whole company. So you shop around and they ask if you've had a claim, yes but I had no claims protection, yes but not with us you didnt so you pay a higher premium still.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: My Van Stolen - 14th Jul 2011 3:42pm
That's great news bert smile
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: My Van Stolen - 14th Jul 2011 3:53pm
Good to hear they've got a shot of the thieving git bert. Hope he gets what's due to him. Wonder if he is local or just a chancer....seems odd that he went for a van with tools in it. Anyway hope it ends up with a result for yourself either way.
Posted By: bert1 Re: My Van Stolen - 17th Aug 2011 9:37am
Knock me down with a feather, just had a call from the insurance company and they have offered me £1500 less excess, so a payout of £1350. Its come as a bit of a shock as i was only expecting about £350 after the excess was knocked off which i was going to refuse due to losing my no claims, also she tells me i have NCP which i don't recall having, so that must have been thrown in on the policy. Sitting here now waiting for the phone to ring and a voice saying," sorry we've made a mistake"
Posted By: starakita Re: My Van Stolen - 17th Aug 2011 10:10am
thats good news bert
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Van Stolen - 17th Aug 2011 12:42pm
Nice one Bert, good luck mate.
Posted By: buddy Re: My Van Stolen - 17th Aug 2011 12:49pm
Good result Bert - I was told by a friend who worked in insurance "never accept the first offer no matter how pleased you are!!!"

Some years ago I too had a very good offer from a car insurance claim - told them I wasn't happy with £750 - How much do expect then they said - I said £800 - I'm not sitting here arguing over £50 Mr*** - should have asked for £900!!!!
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: My Van Stolen - 17th Aug 2011 1:04pm
Good stuff Bert, taking a turn for the better smile
Posted By: bert1 Re: My Van Stolen - 17th Aug 2011 1:11pm
Thanks all, good advice Buddy which i put in to force some years ago when my car was written off after someone run in to the back of it, actually got £1300 more than the first offer, on that occasion i knew they were trying it on. On this occasion, knowing the age and condition of the old van, this really feels like a Brucie bonus. In all honesty, if i was trying to sell it previous to it going missing i doubt if i would have put it up for more than £500-600.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Van Stolen - 17th Aug 2011 1:31pm
Glad all's worked out well Bert. Every now and then things DO go right. The only downside to this affair is that the wee scrote(s) that took it are probably still alive !!
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: My Van Stolen - 17th Aug 2011 1:50pm
Nice one bert but you still could have done without the hassle. Let's hope the git still gets caught.
Posted By: Silverback Re: My Van Stolen - 17th Aug 2011 2:41pm
Thanks all, good advice Buddy which i put in to force some years ago when my car was written off after someone run in to the back of it, actually got £1300 more than the first offer, on that occasion i knew they were trying it on. On this occasion, knowing the age and condition of the old van, this really feels like a Brucie bonus. In all honesty, if i was trying to sell it previous to it going missing i doubt if i would have put it up for more than £500-600.

And the tools that were in the van are going to cost you how much to replace?
Posted By: bert1 Re: My Van Stolen - 17th Aug 2011 2:46pm
Thanks all again for remarks, as you probably know Silver tools are not covered, into thousands now and i still haven't replaced everything, thats the real annoying part.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Van Stolen - 17th Aug 2011 3:26pm
Nice to see a bit of good news mate after you went through the turmoil of your van and tools stolen.
Posted By: phalinmegob Re: My Van Stolen - 17th Aug 2011 4:39pm
bit late on the post but i had a cavalier stolen and smashed into a tree two years ago,i claimed on the insurance and after a lot of faffing about all they would pay me was £175. the following year my premiums had gone up by over £1000 for a car the same as i had lost, another cavalier( the one i bought of ste).as i can only afford to drive cheapy second hand motors i would never make a claim again. £389 to £1468.
Posted By: Silverback Re: My Van Stolen - 17th Aug 2011 4:50pm
as you probably know Silver tools are not covered, into thousands now and i still haven't replaced everything, thats the real annoying part.

That was my point, being happy with the initial offer, but a better offer might help toward the replacement of the tools.
Posted By: Wench Re: My Van Stolen - 23rd Aug 2011 8:43pm
So glad you got it back Bert!!
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: My Van Stolen - 23rd Aug 2011 9:08pm
I hope the police get the people who stole your van from you Bert. I am pleased for you though, that the insurance have sorted a payment out ,still it shouldn`t of happened in the first place ,all the grief ect. Life is hard enough without things like that happening you can do without it eh Good luck Bert June
Posted By: sean99789 Re: My Van Stolen - 23rd Aug 2011 10:37pm
Originally Posted by Wench
So glad you got it back Bert!!

if this is true great news but i cant see the post saying he has yet
Posted By: Wench Re: My Van Stolen - 23rd Aug 2011 10:40pm
I misread it, my fault. I blame the morphine crazy

Glad the insurance paid out happy
Posted By: sean99789 Re: My Van Stolen - 23rd Aug 2011 11:00pm
Originally Posted by Wench
I misread it, my fault. I blame the morphine crazy

Glad the insurance paid out happy

yay its ok i was just pointing it out then folk can still keep there eyes out as it aint found dunno
Posted By: Wench Re: My Van Stolen - 23rd Aug 2011 11:04pm
That's ok my lovely - If I find them, they'll feel the wrath of my crutch.

That's crUtch you filthy buggers, not crotch!!
Posted By: Tatey Re: My Van Stolen - 24th Aug 2011 5:42am
Wench, crotch is American speak!
Posted By: bert1 Re: My Van Stolen - 24th Aug 2011 5:50am
Wench, where was your crotch when i needed it. wink
Been paid out so technically the van doesn't belong to me now even if it was found, pigs might fly.
I haven't had a, its still missing phone call off the police for a couple of weeks, understandable considering whats been going on. I was hoping to see headlines in the Echo, "Man cuts leg off with stolen circular saw" but no luck in that department. Once again, thanks everyone for your kind words and concern, its nice to know that decent people still outnumber the PRICKS.
Posted By: louise127 Re: My Van Stolen - 24th Aug 2011 5:13pm
Hey did you meet up with Robin????

Louise
Posted By: Silverback Re: My Van Stolen - 16th Sep 2011 12:23pm

This perchance your van?

Coincidental dates and direction of travel.
Posted By: bert1 Re: My Van Stolen - 16th Sep 2011 12:24pm
Merseyside Police have just given me the link to the CCTV image of the sod that stole my van. In case the link doesn't work, the site is,
Merseyside police

News
general appeals
3rd down, posted 15/9/2011

http://www.merseyside.police.uk/index.aspx?articleid=10927

Posted By: bert1 Re: My Van Stolen - 16th Sep 2011 12:31pm
Originally Posted by Silverback

This perchance your van?

Thanks Silver, the very same.
Posted By: bert1 Re: My Van Stolen - 21st Sep 2011 12:57pm
Originally Posted by Silverback

This perchance your van?

Just had the police on the phone and he tells me this has now gone down as undetected, fair enough, he told me that this sods mug shot was supposed to be in the Echo and the Globe. Can anyone confirm either as i don't buy the Echo and we don't get the Globe delivered. Many thanks.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: My Van Stolen - 21st Sep 2011 1:19pm
I hope the slaphead gets caught Bert
Posted By: Littlebear Re: My Van Stolen - 21st Sep 2011 1:49pm
[Linked Image]

Good luck!
Posted By: Lord_of_the_M53 Re: My Van Stolen - 21st Sep 2011 2:10pm
the money the tunnels get you would think they would have a better picture of him?
Posted By: Tombraider Re: My Van Stolen - 21st Sep 2011 2:18pm
Hope he is caught Bert!
Posted By: CVCVCV Re: My Van Stolen - 21st Sep 2011 2:51pm
Quite a distinctive looking 'person'.
Someone surely has to recognize this man!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral