Forums
Posted By: nosyneighbour noctrum ave - 25th Jun 2011 6:10pm
just wondering if anyone knows what happening opposite seven stiles it all police taped off??
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: noctrum ave - 25th Jun 2011 6:35pm
Beechwood side or Noctorum??

There's road works Noctorum side AGAIN!!

Posted By: ghostly1 Re: noctrum ave - 25th Jun 2011 7:24pm
Yep just gone past there and was going to ask the same thing they taped of start of the nocky avenue behind somefields and
All the front of the shops an they got a special outside a house further up the avenue. The house with the electric gates and silver range rover on the drove way. Could be a domestic that's gotten out of hand??
Posted By: RevTurtle Re: noctrum ave - 25th Jun 2011 7:34pm
Apparently a stabbing outside the bookies and then someone got beaten up at the house along Noctorum Avenue.
Posted By: lemonhead Re: noctrum ave - 25th Jun 2011 7:38pm
its getting worse nowadays, when i was younger(not that long ago) if we seen the pc we s*** ourselfs, i see the kids and older poeple have no respect what so ever, i went off the topic abit verysorry hope things are ok for them people
Posted By: The_Monk Re: noctrum ave - 25th Jun 2011 7:44pm
the house in question has had many goings on there since the new family moved in.
Posted By: RevTurtle Re: noctrum ave - 25th Jun 2011 7:50pm
Presumably drug related. These things usually are. No update yet, I'll keep you posted if I hear any more.
Lemonhead, i was the same. You'd get a clip round the ear for being out, then when you told your parents, they'd clip you round the ear too, for having the cheek to speak to the PC! Ah, them were the days!
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: noctrum ave - 27th Jun 2011 8:43am
Gave a youth a clip round the ear on the train this weekend. 3 of them were doing simulated oral sex next to a couple of older women. Told them to pack it in because they were on public transport, got a load of lip for my trouble and clipped one of them round the earhole. When I was getting off they gave me more verbals and I invited them to disembark and sort it out on the platform, they declined - luckily for me. It was just really bad what they were up to and it was a spontaneous reaction, I couldn't help myself. I'm lucky not to be in the clag myself though.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: noctrum ave - 27th Jun 2011 8:53am
Absolutely fair play to you for doing it.

I was on the train back from West Kirby on Saturday night at around the same time that every single person in the world (so it seemed) was going to town.

No older than 18/19 years old and the filth coming out of their mouth was horrendous.

I had to do something when one of them managed to put their elbow in Hannah's eye.

Posted By: Anonymous Re: noctrum ave - 27th Jun 2011 9:13am
Well done indeed Bandy. It's a great pity that too many people turn a blind eye to the antics of such foul mouthed .... One wonders why their "parents" (?) were allowed to breed such unwanted filth in the first place. No doubt they came from a similar upbringing.

Medical experiments of the little toe rags and not on innocent animals !!! Grrrr.. I'd better stop. A full blown rant is looming!
Posted By: karenjon Re: noctrum ave - 27th Jun 2011 3:03pm
who knows what went on heard two different storys some one got stabbed with a screwdriver but also heard someone got shot ?
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: noctrum ave - 27th Jun 2011 4:29pm
Originally Posted by Pinzgauer
Well done indeed Bandy. It's a great pity that too many people turn a blind eye to the antics of such foul mouthed .... One wonders why their "parents" (?) were allowed to breed such unwanted filth in the first place. No doubt they came from a similar upbringing.

Medical experiments of the little toe rags and not on innocent animals !!! Grrrr.. I'd better stop. A full blown rant is looming!
Rant on Pinz, rant on.You would only be saying what most people think anyway.
Posted By: McBAIN Re: noctrum ave - 29th Jun 2011 7:05pm
nice one mate !
Posted By: Anonymous Re: noctrum ave - 30th Jun 2011 9:58am
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
Gave a youth a clip round the ear on the train this weekend. 3 of them were doing simulated oral sex next to a couple of older women. Told them to pack it in because they were on public transport, got a load of lip for my trouble and clipped one of them round the earhole. When I was getting off they gave me more verbals and I invited them to disembark and sort it out on the platform, they declined - luckily for me. It was just really bad what they were up to and it was a spontaneous reaction, I couldn't help myself. I'm lucky not to be in the clag myself though.

clap Good on you Well done bud, wink
© Wirral-Wikiwirral