Forums
Posted By: sandstorm ASDA Wallasey - 20th Jun 2011 11:57am
Does anybody know what happened in ASDA car park in Wallasey on Saturday afternoon? There was an ambulance and after that left a police car turned up.
Posted By: madbaker Re: ASDA Wallasey - 20th Jun 2011 1:51pm
some one was run over
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ASDA Wallasey - 20th Jun 2011 2:15pm
I'm not surprised. People don't look where they're going and are so pig ignorant in that car park.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: ASDA Wallasey - 20th Jun 2011 2:16pm
Worst supermarket carpark I've been to...
Posted By: Tatey Re: ASDA Wallasey - 20th Jun 2011 2:31pm
It's good for one thing,
Getting dents in your doors!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ASDA Wallasey - 20th Jun 2011 2:54pm
I've never had a dent in my door there, because you'll see me bold as brass over 2 spaces at the back of the car park.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: ASDA Wallasey - 20th Jun 2011 2:58pm
ah so 2 nice scooter sized spaces either side of you mate?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ASDA Wallasey - 20th Jun 2011 3:31pm
That's the one!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ASDA Wallasey - 20th Jun 2011 6:16pm
I remember an old woman being killed at the ASDA car park just 3-4 years ago. Pedestrians find it hard to navigate from Seaview Road to the ASDA entrance as you have to cut through the car park one way or another. Until a walk way for pedestrians is installed I can see more accidents.
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: ASDA Wallasey - 20th Jun 2011 6:19pm
Nowhere can be as bad as Woodchurch Asda since they redesigned that.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: ASDA Wallasey - 20th Jun 2011 9:53pm
Hey i think the worst thing is the round a bout out side liscard asda some how nobody seems to know what to do here every body seems to have right of way Thick as shit soz
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ASDA Wallasey - 21st Jun 2011 8:08am
Originally Posted by gypsyjune
nobody seems to know what to do here

I can't be the only one :-)
Posted By: polo_phil Re: ASDA Wallasey - 21st Jun 2011 8:10am
Originally Posted by Nobody
nobody seems to know what to do here

I can't be the only one :-)

raftl
Posted By: nicky Re: ASDA Wallasey - 23rd Jun 2011 11:45am
This is the worst car park ive been to. Everytime i reverse out of a space someone walks behind the car and just doesnt care. They need to make it a one way like Tesco have. Thought that would have been done after that woman was killed though!
Posted By: hansioned Re: ASDA Wallasey - 6th Jul 2011 6:56am
just walking back to your car is hazardous, pedestrains, guessing drivers, drivers guessing pedestrains, never mind those who dont hold there kids hand/tell them to hold the trolly as they run out in the carpark! It makes me panic that place!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: ASDA Wallasey - 6th Jul 2011 7:10am
Hey i think the worst thing is the round a bout out side liscard asda some how nobody seems to know what to do here every body seems to have right of way Thick as shit soz

Don't be so ridiculous, it's a roundabout, they're all the same.
Posted By: MediKated Re: ASDA Wallasey - 6th Jul 2011 9:07am
Originally Posted by PaulWirral
I remember an old woman being killed at the ASDA car park just 3-4 years ago. Pedestrians find it hard to navigate from Seaview Road to the ASDA entrance as you have to cut through the car park one way or another. Until a walk way for pedestrians is installed I can see more accidents.

Thats nonsense, theres a pavement that runs right along the front of the shop if you're approaching from liscard direction you cross a zebra crossing turn left, cross the car park entrance, keep going forward and then turn right to walk in front of the shop, approaching from the other direction theres also a zebra crossing! Most people just cut across the car park to save time, silly people
© Wirral-Wikiwirral