Forums
Posted By: red40 What a place to smash into a police car.... - 15th Jun 2011 7:33pm
Dont suppose anybody got any piccies of the crash this morning outside Birkenhead police station by the mags court?

I drove past there this morning bout 10.00am and there was a top of the range Merc with private plates with the front near side smashed up and a police car with the rear offside all caved in and on the pavement, looked a right mess.

It was right outside the police station where they park the big yellow people carriers, plenty of blue lights flashing.

Looked like the merc had smashed into the stationary police car. Drove back about 10.30ish and they where loading the merc onto the recovery truck.

the police car past me this morning on a low loader looked well smashed up mate smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: What a place to smash into a police car.... - 15th Jun 2011 8:34pm
They were in the way parked there anyway, person was probably txting and misjudged the darn orientation of the cars steering.
Posted By: hoseman Re: What a place to smash into a police car.... - 15th Jun 2011 9:02pm
I went past just after it happened. Some things just bring a smile to the face!!
one less police car to worry bout
Reconsider that comment when someone is breaking into your house in the middle of the night .
They always arrive too late anyway!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What a place to smash into a police car.... - 16th Jun 2011 5:46pm
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
Reconsider that comment when someone is breaking into your house in the middle of the night .

I've been pulled over and interrogated for stupid things more times than I've actually needed them in an emergency.
Posted By: BUNGUS Re: What a place to smash into a police car.... - 16th Jun 2011 5:59pm

THATS WHAT BASEBALL BATS ARE FOR smile
yes but it will be you put in jail, and burglar gets let off scot free and then sues you
Posted By: TheDr Re: What a place to smash into a police car.... - 16th Jun 2011 6:16pm
Originally Posted by steven2011
yes but it will be you put in jail, and burglar gets let off scot free and then sues you

Tell me about it, three people broke into my place about 18years ago, there was a bit of a struggle <ahem> and by the time the police arrived it looked like a set from CSi

They spent the next hour trying to find what weapon I'd used (I hadn't) to spread quite so much of their claret across the walls, and then decided that it wouldn't be "in the public interest" to prosecute them as they could claim that I'd used excessive force to defend myself.

Incredibly the police did arrive whilst they were still there, no-one had bothered to do anything when the alarm went off, but a passerby/neighbour had become concerned when he heard them screaming smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What a place to smash into a police car.... - 16th Jun 2011 6:29pm
Post removed follwing posters request.
Posted By: rocks Re: What a place to smash into a police car.... - 16th Jun 2011 6:55pm
matey you may want to edit your last post, dont tell the world what you have on the drive, or someone may come calling!!
Posted By: jimbob Re: What a place to smash into a police car.... - 16th Jun 2011 9:24pm
see there is at least ONE chap who keeps his wealth out in the open air. he he
Posted By: reddragon Re: What a place to smash into a police car.... - 16th Jun 2011 10:00pm
I had that happen once a break in I must admit the police attended quickly 3 DAYS LATER
Posted By: hoseman Re: What a place to smash into a police car.... - 16th Jun 2011 11:00pm
3 DAYS....MUST HAVE BEEN AN ELECTION MONTH!!!
Posted By: Oddone Re: What a place to smash into a police car.... - 17th Jun 2011 6:39pm
Originally Posted by Nobody

I've been pulled over and interrogated for stupid things more times than I've actually needed them in an emergency.

You shouldnt have been doing stupid things then! smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What a place to smash into a police car.... - 18th Jun 2011 6:23am
Originally Posted by Oddone
Originally Posted by Nobody

You shouldnt have been doing stupid things then! smile

What, like driving suspiciously slow? Looking in my mirrors too many times?

Stupid things.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral