Forums
Posted By: Boyzonegirl Police Helicopter over Poulton - 10th Jun 2011 10:59pm
Hey Guy's

The Police Helicopter as been out twice 2night over the Poulton area, any body know why? bananadance
Posted By: HistoricalTony Re: Police Helicopter over Poulton - 11th Jun 2011 10:57am
http://www.merseyside.police.uk/index.aspx?articleid=10361

that site normally tells you but it has not been updated yet, it sounded very low didnt it
Posted By: DavidB Re: Police Helicopter over Poulton - 11th Jun 2011 12:54pm
Probably either this:

Immediate and surrounding areas searched no trace.
Ongoing enquiries by patrols.

Or this:

High visibility patrol to prevent crime and disorder and gather intelligence. Crime/disorder reduction, deterrence and disruption of potential offenders and safety of public.
Posted By: Boyzonegirl Re: Police Helicopter over Poulton - 11th Jun 2011 2:13pm
Hey Tony

ye it was very low and twice in about and hour which in its self is abit weird I thought, will check out the link in abit to see if anything comes up
Posted By: CLICKSVILLE Re: Police Helicopter over Poulton - 11th Jun 2011 5:35pm
yeah sorry bout that, it was my taxi service taking me from pub to pub bananalama
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Police Helicopter over Poulton - 11th Jun 2011 7:29pm
most prob another robbed car, lets hope it was something not to bad lamethrower
Posted By: LippyBitch Re: Police Helicopter over Poulton - 12th Jun 2011 8:56am
The police raided a house in Edith road Friday night. Maybe that was the reason for the helicopter.
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Police Helicopter over Poulton - 13th Jun 2011 8:49pm
The web site is now updated, not giving much away again ghostlol
Posted By: Boyzonegirl Re: Police Helicopter over Poulton - 14th Jun 2011 8:31am
thanks for the info lemonhead, ye defo not givin much away doh it doesn’t even list the time I heard it or that it was also out around the same time on Saturday and 3 times on Sunday be4 10am lol dunno
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Police Helicopter over Poulton - 14th Jun 2011 5:31pm
are you sure you wasnt dreaming it sleep
Posted By: CLICKSVILLE Re: Police Helicopter over Poulton - 14th Jun 2011 5:43pm
where do you all get you information from ! are you sure you are not working for the secret service google
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Police Helicopter over Poulton - 14th Jun 2011 6:28pm
the names Bond, James Bond, shakin not stirred joyride
Posted By: Boyzonegirl Re: Police Helicopter over Poulton - 14th Jun 2011 7:16pm
no I wasn't dream soft lad idiot, and the info came from me cause it was me who heard the bloody Helicopter doh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral