Forums
Posted By: Toaster Three Car Crash Beechwood 1 Hour Ago - 6th Jun 2011 7:46pm
Sorry it's a crap pic was passing quickly, thought id share anyways!

Attached picture P060611_19.58.jpg
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Three Car Crash Beechwood 1 Hour Ago - 6th Jun 2011 7:48pm
Ouch looks bad; were you on a bus?
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Three Car Crash Beechwood 1 Hour Ago - 6th Jun 2011 7:49pm
looks nasty mate!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Three Car Crash Beechwood 1 Hour Ago - 6th Jun 2011 7:54pm
Hope those involved are ok.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Three Car Crash Beechwood 1 Hour Ago - 6th Jun 2011 8:40pm
D'ya know what, car crashes like this confuse me.

I saw one today and could not understand how it happened unless one of those involved was being a tit.
What usually happens coming up there is one car sticks to the speed limit, car behind overtakes and there's another car coming. It's long straight stretch and really hard not to put your foot down but there's always kids playing football on the green on the side.
I hope everyone is ok
Posted By: paulph1972 Re: Three Car Crash Beechwood 1 Hour Ago - 6th Jun 2011 9:20pm
Looks like the guy top.left is havin a pee
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Three Car Crash Beechwood 1 Hour Ago - 7th Jun 2011 7:56am

A 21-YEAR-old man was taken to hospital with suspected neck and spinal injuries after a three car pile up in Birkenhead.
He was cut from his car and taken to Arrowe Park hospital after the accident, which happened at the junction of Fender Way and Third Avenue at 7.40 last night.
SOURCE
Read More http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...r-pile-up-100252-28832450/#ixzz1OZiIckQB
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Three Car Crash Beechwood 1 Hour Ago - 7th Jun 2011 8:06am
I don't understand why the kerb corner at the Bidston Village end of Fender Way is painted like a bend on a racetrack...
same with on the New Ferry Bypass...
Posted By: 1971efc Re: Three Car Crash Beechwood 1 Hour Ago - 7th Jun 2011 7:27pm
is that the mobile shop van i see involved in it as well
© Wirral-Wikiwirral