Forums
Posted By: ghostly1 Stolen Bike from North Road St Joeys area - 16th May 2011 3:10pm
Hi all,

Another post about stolen property I'm afraid :-(

A friend had their bike stolen from the back garden on the Estate that backs onto Saint Josephs church. This all happened at around 2.30 this morning involving two people doing the robbing, as the persons brother managed to chase them out of the area with a bat but wasn't able to hit the little scumbags. I will
Post a pic of the bike but it is a black muddy fox worth £200. They looking into CCTV at the church on North Road and a nursing home as they may have done a runner through the carpark of. Any help
Appreciated, thanks!!
Posted By: dave_h Re: Stolen Bike from North Road St Joeys area - 16th May 2011 3:20pm
shame he wasnt wearing his shoes, would of caught them! surprised no one heard the screams of profanity as he chased them down the road
Posted By: starakita Re: Stolen Bike from North Road St Joeys area - 16th May 2011 3:30pm
probably same scumbag kids that took oscarpops sons bike off him it was same area police have been given names was same make of bike as well
Posted By: dave_h Re: Stolen Bike from North Road St Joeys area - 16th May 2011 3:43pm
did you see a description of them? they got a fright, 6'3" lad foaming at the mouth with a baseball bat chasing after them, he chased them trhough the car park of the joeys club one went over the wall of nursing home, the other cycled up north road. thats interesting about make. shame me brother only had socks on else he'd of got the lad on foot - hindsight its proberly a good thing he didnt, would of done some damage.

what are the names?
Posted By: starakita Re: Stolen Bike from North Road St Joeys area - 16th May 2011 3:48pm
im not sure my nephew is only 11 but there were a couple of names the police have been given he gave a satement to the police havent heard from oscarpops so dont know whats happened she usually comes on here later but ill phone her & let her know another muddy fox bike has gone from the same area
Posted By: dave_h Re: Stolen Bike from North Road St Joeys area - 16th May 2011 3:57pm
my brother reckons about 18 years old the pair of em. cheers for that
Posted By: oscarpops Re: Stolen Bike from North Road St Joeys area - 16th May 2011 6:37pm
The police had the lad who aledgedley took my sons bike in custody today cant say to much ongoing case they keep me up to date whats happening
Posted By: Brightside Re: Stolen Bike from North Road St Joeys area - 18th May 2011 8:50pm
Have you got the bike back?
Posted By: oscarpops Re: Stolen Bike from North Road St Joeys area - 18th May 2011 9:26pm
no i have my doubts about seeing it again
© Wirral-Wikiwirral