Forums
Posted By: jonno40 Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 7:02am
Just a warning to you all. I went to the cash point at barclays in liscard yesterday afternoon and withdrew the last of our cash for the month including my wifes disability money. we left the cash point bought a paper.i handed the paper to my wife and put the wallet in my pocket.we than went to b&m once we got to the till shortly later the wallet was gone..200 quid and all our cards and some sentimental stuff all gone in the blink of an eye.i am certain it has not fallen out as the pocket is used all the time as it is quite deep and wide and nothing has fell out before. the only thing we can remember is a lad and girl bumping into us whilst browsing the shelves in b&m. aparently the cameras on liscard way have not worked for a while and according to the police we would of been watched at the cash point and followed.
we wouldnt like this to happen to anyone else so be careful with your wallets/ purses guys
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 7:06am
scumbags frown

Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 7:07am
Oh dear I am so sorry to hear that this has happend to you.
How many times do we hear that the cameras did not work in the area where a crime has taken place.
I hope they are pleased with themselves, low life ....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 9:08am
What about the cameras in b&m bud?
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 9:48am
That sucks. It's a good reason not to carry a wallet though - they are a pretty big target after all. A couple of cards and some notes on a money clip on the other hand is more or less impossible to see.
Posted By: ema_lou Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 11:17am
Sorry to hear that, the levels to which people are stooping these days are disgusting
Posted By: born2die Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 12:17pm
sorry to hear that mate. scumbags mate.
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 12:39pm
Sorry to hear that Jonno, sh*t that,

Thanks for warning the rest of us, typical that the cameras just didn't happen to work, i hope the catch the fecker
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 12:54pm
Sorry to hear this jonno. Scumbags. Thanks for the warning.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 1:08pm
Originally Posted by _jase_
What about the cameras in b&m bud?
withthat
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 1:30pm
Sorry to hear that, there must be some cameras around the area, especially around the cashpoint area!
Posted By: Nighteyes Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 2:51pm
labour turned pretty much all the cameras off to save money
Posted By: DodgyDave Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 3:53pm
If Cameron was that botherd he would turn them back on sleep

Sorry to hear that, does my head in when they say oh the Camera was not working, well get it fixed!

I had my wallet taken when i was about 17 in Leasowe, nasty feeling.
Posted By: jonno40 Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 4:27pm
We asked about viewing the cameras in a few shops in the area in case they happened to catch some one with a red wallet but nothing has come back to us so far.The dole have given my wife some of the money but she has to pay it back at £8 per week but i suppose its better than having nothing
Posted By: CVCVCV Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 4:50pm
I know I may be laughed at for suggesting this, but you didn't say - you have reported this to the Police, I trust & hope?
Posted By: born2die Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 5:15pm
Originally Posted by Lady_Lol
labour turned pretty much all the cameras off to save money

sorry lady but aint that bit contradicting?
I thought labour were suppposed to have been the ones spending more money than was coming in and the tory barstard were the saviours? Or was that the Lib Lems and Dick Legg.
Love it how Gordon Brown is to blame for everything wrong with this country. How about you blame the dickheads who stole this poor guys wallet. Jesus, some people. somad
Posted By: jonno40 Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 6:00pm
Originally Posted by CVCVCV
I know I may be laughed at for suggesting this, but you didn't say - you have reported this to the Police, I trust & hope?

Yes all reported to the police and all the security guards in Liscard have been informed
Posted By: CVCVCV Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 6:25pm
Originally Posted by born2die
How about you blame the dickheads who stole this poor guys wallet. Jesus, some people. somad

withstupid
FFS - Why do so many people think that every-freaking-thing is up to the damn "government" these days???
Posted By: Mark Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 6:36pm
Sorry to hear that Jonno.

Thanks for the heads up, i guess this is where street news pays off as were all that more vigilant now.

Gutted for you. frown
Posted By: kermit Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 6:53pm
This is awful,Someone must have seen something in liscard as there is very little shops and its always so quiet. I hope the police catch the people/person who done this.
Posted By: oscarpops Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 9:17pm
sorry to hear that happened to you ive got to take my son to the police station tomorrow to make a statement i think he feels embarresed that some little scrote just took it off him he's only eleven and a victim of crime
Posted By: DodgyDave Re: Pickpockets liscard - 12th May 2011 10:54pm
Originally Posted by CVCVCV
Originally Posted by born2die
How about you blame the dickheads who stole this poor guys wallet. Jesus, some people. somad

withstupid
FFS - Why do so many people think that every-freaking-thing is up to the damn "government" these days???

Yeah it does my head in, it's like this is wrong, yeah it was Labour's fault lol
Posted By: jonno40 Re: Pickpockets liscard - 18th May 2011 4:35pm
Quick update: The wallet was posted back to me in a brown envelope all cards present ,no money and personal sentimental items from my wife gone as well.The envelope had a scrawled note saying found on the 410 bus(cant remember the last time i was on the 410)

I informed the police and their response was thanks for telling us we will close ther incident.
Posted By: Mark Re: Pickpockets liscard - 18th May 2011 7:15pm
Take what good news you can from it. smile

Maybe the persons that took it jumped the 410 ??

Still sickening.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Pickpockets liscard - 18th May 2011 7:21pm
Originally Posted by jonno40
Quick update: The wallet was posted back to me in a brown envelope all cards present ,no money and personal sentimental items from my wife gone as well.The envelope had a scrawled note saying found on the 410 bus(cant remember the last time i was on the 410)

I informed the police and their response was thanks for telling us we will close ther incident.

Jonno40 make sure you get new cards, as they could still have your card numbers and be waiting abit to use them.
Posted By: jonno40 Re: Pickpockets liscard - 19th May 2011 2:21pm
Originally Posted by zippy
Originally Posted by jonno40

Jonno40 make sure you get new cards, as they could still have your card numbers and be waiting abit to use them.

All cards were cancelled within an hour of them being stolen
© Wirral-Wikiwirral