Forums
Posted By: Nighteyes Stolen Defender Gorsey Lane - 8th May 2011 5:36pm
Posting for a friend of a friend

my mates land rover defender was stolen last night from gorsey lane (Wallasey) its blue with silver wheel arches. reg m922phh. keep an eye out please and please pass this on and help find it
Posted By: IanPenny Re: Stolen Defender Gorsey Lane - 8th May 2011 7:49pm
Do you have any more info on the car? 90/110/130? did it have any toys or identifying stickers or marks?

would recommend going to see people like Ian Barclay, Ian Cooke, Greasemonkeys ask them to keep an eye out for it too.

Hope he gets it back!
Posted By: Racsnevar Re: Stolen Defender Gorsey Lane - 9th May 2011 6:33am
Hi everyone, it is my Landy which was stolen :-(

It has various stickers all over it

External front roll cage, internal rear roll cage

Polished stainless steel wheel arches

Four square roof spot lamps

Snorkel

Bush guards

Chequer plate on wings and rear quarters

CB Ariel

Roof rack

A-bar

Warn XD9000i winch on winch bumper

Black rock sliders

Steering and front and back diff guards

Spare wheel padlocked to roof rack and 4x BFGoodrich Mud Terrain tyres on black modular wheels

Also says Lakes Tree Surgeons as markings on side panels of van back from stickers that used to be on it a few years ago

It's a pretty distinctive 90 and any help is very much appreciated.

REGISTRATION NUMBER: M922 PHH

Thanks again

Rob
Posted By: Sallybear Re: Stolen Defender Gorsey Lane - 9th May 2011 8:19am
Hope it turns up Rob, had my bike stolen yesterday so know how you're feeling.
Posted By: Racsnevar Re: Stolen Defender Gorsey Lane - 9th May 2011 10:42am
Originally Posted by Lady_Lol
Posting for a friend of a friend

my mates land rover defender was stolen last night from gorsey lane (Wallasey) its blue with silver wheel arches. reg m922phh. keep an eye out please and please pass this on and help find it

Thank you Lady_Lol for posting this for me, whoever you are, I assume you're a friend of Kim's?
Posted By: Racsnevar Re: Stolen Defender Gorsey Lane - 9th May 2011 10:44am
Originally Posted by Sallybear
Hope it turns up Rob, had my bike stolen yesterday so know how you're feeling.

Thanks Sally, I hope that whoever stole your bike gets run over by whoever's driving my landy. Teach them both a lesson

Is your bike insured?
Posted By: Sallybear Re: Stolen Defender Gorsey Lane - 9th May 2011 11:30am
It is insured, but I was made redundant a month ago, and it came up for renewal 2 weeks ago, thinking I was being sensible chose 3rd party only, was waiting until I got a new job, and was going to change the insurance to fully comp as I normally have it. Feel like an idiot now. But there we go.
Posted By: Racsnevar Re: Stolen Defender Gorsey Lane - 9th May 2011 1:32pm
Originally Posted by Sallybear
It is insured, but I was made redundant a month ago, and it came up for renewal 2 weeks ago, thinking I was being sensible chose 3rd party only, was waiting until I got a new job, and was going to change the insurance to fully comp as I normally have it. Feel like an idiot now. But there we go.

Always the case, I was lanning on buying a steering lock and pedal guards and an alarm for my Landy this week but no need for that anymore
Posted By: Nighteyes Re: Stolen Defender Gorsey Lane - 9th May 2011 3:15pm
Originally Posted by Racsnevar
Thank you Lady_Lol for posting this for me, whoever you are, I assume you're a friend of Kim's?

Old school friend of kirstens. For some reason reading the bit about the lakes tree surgeon rang a bell i may have seen it back then, sounds like you where proud of her with all that kit but sadly some of that stuff is high on the steal to order lists, hopefully word will spread fast and wide
Posted By: hoseman Re: Stolen Defender Gorsey Lane - 9th May 2011 4:31pm
I know a few people in the Landy traternaty. Will ask about when i see faces!
As mentioned tho, a lot of your add ons are very sellable!! we all know they are just big meccano kits, stripped in hours...Sorry!!!
Posted By: dave_h Re: Stolen Defender Gorsey Lane - 9th May 2011 5:53pm
really sorry to hear about that, if i hear anything i will get in touch
Posted By: Racsnevar Re: Stolen Defender Gorsey Lane - 10th May 2011 12:15pm
Cheers thanks guys and gals.

Don't think I'm getting it back, which sucks frown
© Wirral-Wikiwirral