Forums
Posted By: RedMen231 A/E DEPARTMENT - 29th Apr 2011 12:57pm
omg.I was in A/e last night and ive never seen so many idiots in one place most of them just drunk demanding to see doctor now swearing at the staff i felt sorry for the A/e receptionist and the security officer,I felt like getting up and helping the security out,Who ever goes to A/E next just have a bit more respect for the staff mad it was crazy
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: A/E DEPARTMENT - 29th Apr 2011 1:01pm
Should bar idiots like that, they shouldn't have to put up with it frown
Posted By: TheDr Re: A/E DEPARTMENT - 29th Apr 2011 1:25pm
You want to try attending an incident and being attacked by the very person you're trying to help, or, despite having a BIG vehicle with blue flashy lights on it and the word AMBULANCE in BIG letters down the side, being in dressed in greens and a kit bag with more medical equipment than a field hospital being grabbed by their "friends" demanding to know "wot du ya fink ya doin ? "
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: A/E DEPARTMENT - 29th Apr 2011 1:32pm
You are just tooo subtle Dr raftl
Posted By: ninja573 Re: A/E DEPARTMENT - 30th Apr 2011 6:23am
pissheads i dont like
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: A/E DEPARTMENT - 30th Apr 2011 10:01am
Saw a girl on the train on Thursday, absolutely out of her head and probably in a bit of a bad way but didn't dare try to assist in case of bovver. Her skirt was up round her waist and she was very much vulnerable and felt a bit guilty about leaving her when we got off but in the modern day climate what can you do? Why do these kids get into such a state?
Posted By: hoseman Re: A/E DEPARTMENT - 30th Apr 2011 11:00am
I agree mate, Try to help them, scream rape n you get done!!!
Days of shivelry are gone, only caus most are too scared to step in!
As for the behaviour in hospitals, turf the violent fookers out n let them die, no time for ... like that!!!
Dr, if your in your greens, with bag and big ambulance with the flashing blue lights n your Wa-Wa`s blaring.....do us all a favour....Run over the fookers and put them out of OUR misery!!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: A/E DEPARTMENT - 1st May 2011 1:28am
Its disgusting what A and E staff have to deal with.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: A/E DEPARTMENT - 1st May 2011 1:38am
They should be banned if abusive and aggresive,and be given Nhs asbo,or make them pay for treatment!
Posted By: woodley Re: A/E DEPARTMENT - 1st May 2011 2:30am
Can't believe this behaviour. Are they Brits who are acting like this? As the mother of two ICU sisters I know the abuse they put up with from relatives. It breaks your heart that there are people out there putting everything they've got into saving lives and then get treated like this. cry
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: A/E DEPARTMENT - 2nd May 2011 9:27am
It's Brits alright Ruth but they have lost the plot good style. No respect here from the up and coming brigade (there are obviously exceptions), but it's got to the point where the rest of us just stand around helplessly because if we interfere the Feds arrest the interveners and they end up with the caution and the record. It's all getting weird. Police State UK????? I should cocoa.
Posted By: bigpete Re: A/E DEPARTMENT - 3rd May 2011 12:47pm
Advice is to go early in the morning if it can wait - the p**s and smackheads - will still be in bed - whining about hangovers and withdrawal symptoms...
I am serious about that - been in before 8AM twice and was on my way home within the hour twice - with a broken hand and ankle respectively.

THE STAFF ARE BRILLIANT - just wish these bozos would behave themselves - but they probably don't know how....

Of course if it can't wait - you will have to deal with the social dregs - I blame the parents - the 'me' and 'now' culture is now past a joke....
© Wirral-Wikiwirral