Forums
Posted By: kirstee24 Eastham ASB Silver River Chippy - 18th Apr 2011 9:44pm
Top Of St Johns
Kid bottled a delivery man from chippy and attacked an older one the older one had heart attack apparently forensics are up there now ..
keep an eye out aparently it was like 50 kids smirk
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Eastham ASB Silver River Chippy - 19th Apr 2011 12:14am
That's bad, school holidays and its started already. Hoping all is well in the end.
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: Eastham ASB Silver River Chippy - 19th Apr 2011 7:29am
Drove past it earlier the chippy was taped off and a police van and car were parked up outside.
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: Eastham ASB Silver River Chippy - 19th Apr 2011 11:19am
Forensics were there earilier but police are still moveing people away the bloke in the newsagents isn't saying much just that there was a fight anyone got anymore info?
Posted By: Embu81 Re: Eastham ASB Silver River Chippy - 19th Apr 2011 11:59am
I saw it was all taped off this morning, how awful frown
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: Eastham ASB Silver River Chippy - 19th Apr 2011 2:30pm
According to local gossip 30+ gang of kids were throwing balls at he shop windows the shop owner called the police and they moved the kids on but half an hour later they were back and more than doubled in numbers.
They attacked the delivery driver form the chippy and by all accounts gave him a good hiding the owner of the chippy came out to help him and was also attacked but suffered a heart attack both men are in hospital.
The good news is the police have cctv footage of the attack so hopefully the animals who done this are charged but knowing this counrtys judicial system I expect they will just get a fine.
Posted By: mrallen Re: Eastham ASB Silver River Chippy - 19th Apr 2011 2:45pm
Is this a chinese takeaway and could this attack be racist?
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Eastham ASB Silver River Chippy - 19th Apr 2011 2:51pm
Originally Posted by mrallen
IMHO whether it is racist or not doesn't make any difference, it is just thugs who need locking up.

As has been said recently, a foreign person gets beaten up and its labelled racist, a british white ethnic gets beaten up and it doesn't. What's the difference other than someone, somewhere is probably making money out of it with the extra labelling.
Posted By: GillnMick Re: Eastham ASB Silver River Chippy - 19th Apr 2011 4:19pm
I think it is disgraceful.

We used to live on St David road (approx 2 years ago) and as soon as the weather warmed up thats when the trouble started. The shops and park were a magnet to them. It made walking the dog at night a gauntlet run.

I probably know the men involved and wish them a speedy recovery.

Maybe televised live public floggings, prime-time saturday evening with Ant & Dec as hosts, should become the punishment instead of "community service". A "wheel of Fortune" could be spun to decide whether it is done with a cane, cat o' nine tails or the good old fashioned birch. raftl
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: Eastham ASB Silver River Chippy - 19th Apr 2011 5:01pm
Originally Posted by mrallen

No just drunk/drug taking low life ... causing mayhem to hard working shop owners and when confronted lash out with mindless violence safe in the knowledge that they have 60 odd mates to back them up if they get hurt.
Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: Eastham ASB Silver River Chippy - 19th Apr 2011 5:05pm
Just showed my mate in work this who lives in eastham. He said it's been going on a few weeks ever since a young girl was grabbed by an Asian man. I also seen this story on here a few weeks ago ( Nic cotton lookalike) so may all tie in
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: Eastham ASB Silver River Chippy - 19th Apr 2011 5:08pm
Dont think so the guy who delivers for the chippy is english.
Posted By: AR_One Re: Eastham ASB Silver River Chippy - 19th Apr 2011 5:52pm
I assume this is the incident that's being referred to:

http://www.wirralnews.co.uk/wirral-...-wirral-indecent-assault-80491-28279465/

I'm afriad that the British white majority once again seems to be proving itself particularly neandertholic......
© Wirral-Wikiwirral