Forums
Posted By: bert1 Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 10:22am
I went out of our road at around 10am and noticed racist slogans etc written on a neighbours gable end wall, very large.
I thought first thing tomorrow, get on to the council and get it removed. Now the police are doing house to house enquiries, one has just been to mine, apparently, her words not mine, there's been a massive graffiti attack along Borough rd, whetstone lane and roads around, they've had a field day. They are asking if anybody seen anything while they are waiting for CCTV evidence.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 10:32am
What a waste of paint.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 10:32am

Attached picture 12 001.jpg
Attached picture 12 002.jpg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 10:39am
Eek. Someone's had fun.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 10:39am
Use your imagination, your area is starting to turn into Leeds. Certain people won't stand for it, it used to be an all White community where you are, now there's all races.
Before you say it I'm not racist so don't even go there.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 10:57am
Whether your a racist or not, this is not the way of going about bringing change, even if anyone thinks there's a need, its damage to peoples property and its us as rate payers who have to foot the bill to have it removed.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 11:15am
Aye but that's why it's happening and it won't stop, it happens everywhere, it's nothing new. Have you not seen it happen before? It's part of life. It'll come off with a bit of thinners, damage? Huh, spray a little thinners on it & it'll disappear.
What a waste of police time and resources no
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 11:47am
Yes summer but calling in the council costs the community money, best doing it themselves.
Posted By: neilmcc Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 1:30pm
its not nice to see but as said before it happens alot all over the wirral and the country and until the goverment brings in tougher measures over imigration etc people will continue to do this as we are losing alot of our traditional values in england where i dont mind immigrants there are just far to many and they are trying to dictate the english way and intergrate there way on us everyone has an opinion but this is England and we shouldnt have our beliefs and ways changed incase it offends
Posted By: philmch Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 2:45pm
BNP morons. Give them a dose of their own medicine. Shoot the bustards.
Posted By: kermit Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 3:10pm
I don't suppose the police would get involved if the graffiti said [censored] or [censored] or even somrthing that wasn't a rasist remark.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 3:34pm
yes Kermit, If someone put on my side wall, church of england and english will the police come out as quick and would it be a rasist attack? makes you think, so if your neighbourhood as graffiti thats a eyesore just spray the word muslims over it, it will be clean within the hour.
Posted By: 24424m Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 4:04pm

There's a few assumptions being made here aren't there - who's to say that the community in question are immigrants, as opposed to British born descendants of Asian settlers - do you know for certain they are immigrants? Even if they are, is there evidence they are illegally so?

As far as "our beliefs", what are they? Are you talking about Christianity, as I don't see many churches bursting at the seams on a Sunday. I find it telling when people pay lip-service to religion when convenient for their agenda, yet don't pracice the difficult bits like charity, understanding or tolerance.

When people say "I'm not a racist but............", it seems to me that they usually are, but by prefacing their bigotry like this,they think that excuses their inhumanity.

Shame on anyone who finds this graffiti acceptable!

Posted By: tedmus Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 4:12pm
Originally Posted by summer01
Originally Posted by bert1
Whether your a racist or not, this is not the way of going about bringing change, even if anyone thinks there's a need, its damage to peoples property and its us as rate payers who have to foot the bill to have it removed.
its true Bert .across the road from me the woman had her fence sprayed with bick black writng Barry is a B-----d she removed it herself .
Is Barry a B-----d?
Posted By: kermit Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 4:14pm
Originally Posted by 24424m

There's a few assumptions being made here aren't there - who's to say that the community in question are immigrants, as opposed to British born descendants of Asian settlers - do you know for certain they are immigrants? Even if they are, is there evidence they are illegally so?

As far as "our beliefs", what are they? Are you talking about Christianity, as I don't see many churches bursting at the seams on a Sunday. I find it telling when people pay lip-service to religion when convenient for their agenda, yet don't pracice the difficult bits like charity, understanding or tolerance.

When people say "I'm not a racist but............", it seems to me that they usually are, but by prefacing their bigotry like this,they think that excuses their inhumanity.

Shame on anyone who finds this graffiti acceptable!

I am struggling to find were anyone has said they find graffiti acceptable
Posted By: 24424m Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 4:17pm
I was talking generally.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 4:46pm
no
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 5:17pm
Originally Posted by 8Bitguy
yes Kermit, If someone put on my side wall, church of england and english will the police come out as quick and would it be a rasist attack? makes you think, so if your neighbourhood as graffiti thats a eyesore just spray the word muslims over it, it will be clean within the hour.
well said
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 5:25pm

There is no religion, it's all in your head and the head of others who have been forced with it from a young age, preaching it to you in schools ect, it's all a crock of s#*t. Total nonsense which should be banned.
My parents tried to get me to go to Sunday school, I told them exactly what I thought of that. It's not right filling peoples heads with all that religion nonsense c
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 5:36pm
I find it amazing that they can spell 'muslims' I guess they were listening when they did RE...
Posted By: 24424m Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 5:37pm
Originally Posted by _Ste
There is no religion, it's all in your head and the head of others who have been forced with it from a young age, preaching it to you in schools ect, it's all a crock of s#*t.

I wasn't trying to defend religion.

Although I was brought up Roman Catholic, as an adult, I am very much an agnostic.

I'm prepared to stand corrected if I'm wrong on this, but from memory, I recall being taught that everyone who did not except Christ as their saviour would be condemned to the fires of hell. Do Christians still believe that? If so, how is that less intolerant than any other religion?

My view is that whilst people should have the right to hold whatever beliefs they want, however deluded, society should be run from a secular perspective, and the rule of law should have no reference to anyone's "God".

The point I was trying to make earlier was simply that some people will jump on the Christian bandwagon when it suits their agenda.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 5:44pm
My view is that whilst people should have the right to hold whatever beliefs they want, however deluded, society should be run from a secular perspective, and the rule of law should have no reference to anyone's "God".

You may find that difficult to uphold in this country and most of the west considering our laws are based on biblical principles and steeped in Christian tradition. It has dominated in the west for so long that you can't easily separate the two. Its possibly why we are more lenient in this country, because biblical principles teach giving people a chance to rehabilitate. Some may say that people shouldn't be given that chance and that would fall in line with judaic, old testament teaching - eye for an eye (of which Islam shares it's routes). But new testament seeks to put an end to that - which is what next Friday and Sunday is all about (in the 'Christian' calendar).

'Scuse me raftl
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 5:50pm
What's happening next Friday? confused
Posted By: Shambo Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 5:59pm

Aint that the truth. Another good one is when you pull someone up about their hateful comments, they tell you it's 'political correctness gone mad' and 'sorry for not being PC enough for ya'....yeah right. whistle
Posted By: 24424m Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 5:59pm
Originally Posted by MissGuided
You may find that difficult to uphold in this country and most of the west considering our laws are based on biblical principles and steeped in Christian tradition.

I agree that it is difficult, but would you rather law was based on superstition / unsubstantiated beliefs?

There are many in this country who are critical of Sharia Law for understandable reasons, and yet they are prepared to accept entirely subjective "Christian" laws, however offensive.

I genuinely don't understand how they fail to see the irony.

Posted By: lansyp Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 6:08pm
i must be an eggnostic as i believe in easter.sorry just thought i would lighten this subject a little.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 6:14pm
Just an update, the council have been around and obliterated with more paint, hopefully they will come back tomorrow and remove completely. Police have been in the road and area again asking more questions, Hopefully they are closing in on the sod that done it.

Attached picture 12.jpg
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 6:18pm
That's ridiculous! They've just given them a nice dark background to come along with some white paint now and make it stand out even more! raftl
Posted By: kermit Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 7:02pm
Jesus christ,who called in the god squad.
Posted By: chriskay Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 9:44pm
lol i don t know as i dont know a Barry .must have done something for that to be painted on Tedmus.

Oh, poor Tedmus. I originally understood it had been painted on a fence.
Posted By: Wench Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 9:46pm
Originally Posted by bert1
Just an update, the council have been around and obliterated with more paint, hopefully they will come back tomorrow and remove completely. Police have been in the road and area again asking more questions, Hopefully they are closing in on the sod that done it.

They didn't do that good a job as you can still bally read it!!
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 10:17pm
Originally Posted by chriskay
lol i don t know as i dont know a Barry .must have done something for that to be painted on Tedmus.

Tedmus? Can you explain who or what Tedmus is/means?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 10:26pm
All I can see is that they have, in effect, hit the "Bold" Button and made the letters bigger and easier to read think

[Linked Image]
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Graffiti Attack - 17th Apr 2011 10:28pm
Dunno - it could just say 'Dali soon' now.....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: chriskay Re: Graffiti Attack - 18th Apr 2011 7:42am
Originally Posted by MissGuided

Tedmus? Can you explain who or what Tedmus is/means?

Profile for tedmus

Member #: 4382 Online content
Title: Newbeee
Total Posts: 25
Registered on: 4th Oct 2010 3:29pm
Posted By: tedmus Re: Graffiti Attack - 18th Apr 2011 10:48am

They used a stiff brush as well frown
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Graffiti Attack - 18th Apr 2011 11:00am
Ah, Tedmus is a person!

Hello Tedmus smile
Posted By: tedmus Re: Graffiti Attack - 18th Apr 2011 11:07am
Hello! hi
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Graffiti Attack - 18th Apr 2011 11:24am
[Linked Image]
Posted By: MikeT Re: Graffiti Attack - 19th Apr 2011 5:23am

There is no religion, it's all in your head and the head of others who have been forced with it from a young age, preaching it to you in schools ect, it's all a crock of s#*t.

withthat withthat withthat well said.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Graffiti Attack - 19th Apr 2011 9:17am
The thing about religion for kids is that it teaches some morals and there is now nothing to replace it because in general I don't see much evidence of morals being passed from parents, I hear plenty of parents effing and blinding in front of their kids though and anyone else who happens to be around. Let's face it, this country is lost. Will the last one out please turn off the light.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Graffiti Attack - 19th Apr 2011 10:45am
Well said Bandy.
Posted By: LilJen Re: Graffiti Attack - 19th Apr 2011 11:03am
I agree.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Graffiti Attack - 19th Apr 2011 11:48am
The Graffiti remover has been and its all gone, what an excellent job they've done.
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Graffiti Attack - 19th Apr 2011 11:56am
bert
Thought you would have put a bid in for the paintball gun that was on offer here so you could make the graffit1 remarks unreadable
Posted By: MrBrightside Re: Graffiti Attack - 20th Apr 2011 2:36pm
My great great grandad was an imigrant. He was from canada. Not all imigrants are from India/Pakistan etc. So what really is British? Every one in this country is from another part of the world at some point in time wether it be 1 year ago or 1000 years ago. Was england called england 2000 years ago?
Posted By: MrBrightside Re: Graffiti Attack - 20th Apr 2011 2:50pm
and one more thing, i would rather have pakistani's and indians working in this country than the ... who live of benifits because they broke a finger nail, at least they contribute to the eco system. Ive worked since i was 16 and was in full time education too. The people who cant be ased getting up in the morning to do a days good graft make me sick. Yes there are thousands of people who cant work because of illness/disabled. But im talking about the ones who blatenly suck our countrys resourses dry. People should be spraying Scally ... instead. Rant over.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Graffiti Attack - 20th Apr 2011 2:52pm
Originally Posted by JohnLeatherFix
and one more thing, i would rather have pakistani's and indians working in this country than the ... who live of benifits because they broke a finger nail, at least they contribute to the eco system. Ive worked since i was 16 and was in full time education too. The people who cant be ased getting up in the morning to do a days good graft make me sick. Yes there are thousands of people who cant work because of illness/disabled. But im talking about the ones who blatenly suck our countrys resourses dry. People should be spraying Scally ... instead. Rant over.

withthat
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Graffiti Attack - 20th Apr 2011 2:57pm
Here here smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Graffiti Attack - 20th Apr 2011 3:30pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Here here smile

withthat
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Graffiti Attack - 22nd Apr 2011 6:46pm
My lovely old Nan had a penis spray painted on her wall overnight. The horrible, grotty little scrotes. Took 3 hours to get it off.

Wirral is getting more and more ... every single day.

I arrived home at 5am this morning, to two trackied up little cnuts in my front garden, God knows what they were planning before my drunken bravado scared them off.

Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Graffiti Attack - 22nd Apr 2011 7:35pm
Oh that's awful, hope your Nan didn't see it!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Graffiti Attack - 23rd Apr 2011 8:55am
She did see it Bezzy but luckily she's not easily offended.

On the topic of religion, my view is that the bible is just a very elaborate story made up to cover up an affair that got out of hand!
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Graffiti Attack - 23rd Apr 2011 11:09am
The Bible stories are just the Scientology of its day, the same as the other religions. People believe what they want to believe or sometimes they are co-erced, as in Charlmagne the Great butchering people who said they didn't believe so that in the end they all said they did believe, result? Christian Europe and all the shoit that came after. It still teaches some morals though so it aint all bad.
Posted By: wallaseyjohn Re: Graffiti Attack - 25th Apr 2011 8:05pm
I am disappointed by those photos.
Posted By: RedMen231 Re: Graffiti Attack - 26th Apr 2011 1:20pm
Ive got a mate who is racist and he goes in the sun to get brown he loves curries he believes in jesus even tho jesus was brown and he needed a operation on his leg one time and the doctor who saved his leg was asian lol. Racsist need to look at them selves Big time cool
© Wirral-Wikiwirral