Forums
Posted By: SilentReader 4 Bridges - 12th Apr 2011 4:33pm
Anyone know whats gone on by the 4 bridges ? 2 police vans left in the middle of the road and 2were doing something with a fishing rod and the 3 office was standing by something(possible someone) with his coat covering
Posted By: Wheels Re: 4 Bridges - 12th Apr 2011 5:08pm
Stupid pissed up fisherman fell in apparently, not impressed as it made mr late for work, wouldn't normally mind but I left extra early to speak to the boss but consequently missed her frown
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 4 Bridges - 12th Apr 2011 5:15pm
Oooh not good, alcohol & water don't mix.
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: 4 Bridges - 12th Apr 2011 5:26pm
oooh not good ....female boss seeyu
Posted By: Robbo_MRS Re: 4 Bridges - 12th Apr 2011 5:56pm
yes traffic every where

body found
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: 4 Bridges - 12th Apr 2011 6:09pm
oooo when was this i live on the dock smile scaryyy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 4 Bridges - 12th Apr 2011 6:31pm
Originally Posted by jessiikahlouiise
oooo when was this i live on the dock smile scaryyy

About 17:15. Bloody coppers park in the middle of the 4 bridges and every one has to work around them, why can't they park to the side?
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: 4 Bridges - 12th Apr 2011 8:18pm
o carnt say i seen anything tbh lol well then again aint been out today lol!!

was someone fishing caught the body on the rod or something and reported it??

funny that you know i had a weird dream the other night i was fishing outside my flat and i fished a body up :s weirdd!!

im scared to go out my door now frown
Posted By: The_Monk Re: 4 Bridges - 12th Apr 2011 9:36pm
cant believe it was a body, were is the pictures of the police?
i put a story on a few weeks ago and i had no pictures and nobody believed me and there was no dead body involved.

and then SUPER mods removed my post because of the fools.
Posted By: Wheels Re: 4 Bridges - 12th Apr 2011 9:46pm
Huh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 4 Bridges - 13th Apr 2011 10:30am
Originally Posted by The_Monk
i put a story on a few weeks ago and i had no pictures and nobody believed me and there was no dead body involved.

Oh you mean (PRICE STREET just witnessed a male jump) topic. The one were you named the victim and then started threating peeps. That was one of the resons we moved it. Had nothink to do with not believing. Should read your emails.. wink
Posted By: SilentReader Re: 4 Bridges - 13th Apr 2011 11:32am
I would of taken a picture but given I was trying to navigate poorly parked police vans and heavy traffic and I could of ended up with a fine for using my mobile phone I thought it wasn't the best time to be trying to take a picture, I haven't said it was a body only a possibility as I could see something sticking out the police coat on the ground at each end, at one end there was brown coma type material.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 4 Bridges - 13th Apr 2011 11:37am
Originally Posted by The_Monk

If you wanna see corpses go to uncover reality pal, this ain't a snuff site wink
© Wirral-Wikiwirral