Forums
Posted By: jemarc break ins - 5th Apr 2011 3:59pm
dont know any details but 2 houses broken into in ben nevis road last night. i think they trashed one, dont know details about other the poor girl was in the street picking papers up this morning. i hope the thieves are very happy with themselves and it comes back and bites them on the ass big time frown
Posted By: jemarc Re: break ins - 5th Apr 2011 4:06pm
not that i know of, but i know i wont sleep much tonight frown
Posted By: derekdwc Re: break ins - 5th Apr 2011 4:25pm
What would be the laws position if you had a dog and it bit a burglar and cornered him/her in your home? Could they take you to court, sue you, have dog put down?
As bert1 would say get a burglar alarm and keep the nasty buglers away
Posted By: starakita Re: break ins - 5th Apr 2011 4:33pm
I know if I still had my dog I would sleep safer,she never barked but the low growl she had would put anyone off.She would'nt let the kitchen fitter out cos I wasn't there. still I'll be making sure my doors are locked as I dont live to far from Ben Nevis.
Posted By: bernie66 Re: break ins - 5th Apr 2011 8:11pm
I'm in Ben Nevis and that's horrible. They are ... and I feel for the victims. Any idea what time and what was the method of entry?
Posted By: phalinmegob Re: break ins - 5th Apr 2011 9:14pm
i am in tranmere and there has been lots of break-ins and car thefts in last few weeks.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: break ins - 5th Apr 2011 9:17pm
Scumbags! Hope they rot in Hell.
Posted By: oscarpops Re: break ins - 5th Apr 2011 9:44pm
Just hope what goes around comes around and it happens to them scumbags in the future
Posted By: sean Re: break ins - 5th Apr 2011 10:10pm
there's only one way to deal with c*nts like that, and if you don't tell anybody, you won't get caught
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: break ins - 5th Apr 2011 11:01pm
Edit this post

DO NOT put where you live on a public forum!

Bernard.
Posted By: kermit Re: break ins - 5th Apr 2011 11:59pm
I hope they get what is coming to them.These people should be locked up, how would you ever feel safe in your own home?
Posted By: jemarc Re: break ins - 6th Apr 2011 6:23am
early hours, i think maybe through front door,
Posted By: 2005wireman Re: break ins - 6th Apr 2011 11:04am
And what theY take is worth pennys to then.But cost the owner in hard work and sweat to earn the money for them to have nice items in there loverly house.

Hope the ... back get what they deseved.
Posted By: starakita Re: break ins - 6th Apr 2011 11:13am
Originally Posted by jemarc
early hours, i think maybe through front door,
thats what happened to us last year, looks like the thieving little shits are back. Ive got the baseball bat & a hammer at the ready, although I thought I heard someone trying the door a couple of weeks ago but it was one of them things when your asleep & can't be sure but I got up to check anyway.
Posted By: 2005wireman Re: break ins - 6th Apr 2011 4:36pm
Does anyone know if the foster still live in ben navis road
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: break ins - 7th Apr 2011 10:05am
I've got golf clubs all over the place, if anyone breaks in here they will certainly got to know about a duck hook and I don't care if I fade 'em or draw them, they will know about it. I've got rock all worth robbin' anyway, it's the wreckage they cause looking for stuff.
Posted By: Wheels Re: break ins - 7th Apr 2011 10:15am
Originally Posted by phalinmegob
i am in tranmere and there has been lots of break-ins and car thefts in last few weeks.

Me too, came out the house today at 05:45 and there was some shady bloke walking past. Got to the top of the road and there was another all in black with a big bag over his shoulder. Made mr very suspicious .
Posted By: delta6 Re: break ins - 7th Apr 2011 12:43pm
two arrested apparently
Posted By: boyoboy Re: break ins - 7th Apr 2011 9:28pm
when the cretins did my house they used a length of wire fed through the letterbox to release the pull-down handle, keep your doors crook-locked at all times
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: break ins - 7th Apr 2011 9:35pm
Originally Posted by summer01
Originally Posted by boyoboy
when the cretins did my house they used a length of wire fed through the letterbox to release the pull-down handle, keep your doors crook-locked at all times
raftl good one

Whats funny about that? think
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: break ins - 7th Apr 2011 9:38pm
Welcome to wiki boyoboy and thanks for the heads up. So sorry that you were targetted.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: break ins - 7th Apr 2011 9:47pm
I don't think that you should acknowledge that the burgler is clever!
Originally Posted by TRANCENTRAL
[quote=boyoboy]when the cretins did my house they used a length of wire fed through the letterbox to release the pull-down handle, keep your doors crook-locked at all times
raftl good one

Whats funny about that? think
whats funny is he sussed it out he is smart . [/quote]
Posted By: kermit Re: break ins - 7th Apr 2011 9:50pm
Really sorry you were targeted,It not so much the property that gets stolen its the fact that someone has been in the house and most probably trashed it as they were looking for stuff they wanted,I really dont find anything clever about a burgular,I find it sick and twisted.
Posted By: jemarc Re: break ins - 8th Apr 2011 10:17am
my husband was on his way out last nite, it was dark as he got in my car, a car stopped right in front of the drive and looked at my car, they musnt of noticed him sitting in it, and soon as it started and put the headlights on the car made a swift exit, funnily enough the car was the exact same model and colour as mine, mmmm makes ya think doesnt it.
Posted By: starakita Re: break ins - 8th Apr 2011 10:53am
Originally Posted by boyoboy
thats how they did ours now the door is always locked.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral