Forums
Posted By: uptoncx Warning to Parents in Saughall Massie Area - 5th Apr 2011 3:22pm

This morning, shortly after 8.00 am, two girls who were on their way to school, were approached by a middle aged man with short brown hair wearing a Liverpool football shirt and grey track suit bottoms in the Co-Op store on Saughall Massie Road. He offered them chocoloate and scratch cards. When they left the shop he pursued them and offered them a lift. He was driving a small silver car. They refused and continued on their way to school.

The pupils in question acted very responsibly and reported the incident to a member of staff on their arrival at school. The police and Local Authority have been informed.

Posted By: MattLFC Re: Warning to Parents in Saughall Massie Area - 5th Apr 2011 5:34pm
That co-op store, used to be mcolls iirc, used to have CCTV inside and outside it didnt it? Sure they should have a photo of him, and maybe even the reg?

smile
Posted By: davymac Re: Warning to Parents in Saughall Massie Area - 6th Apr 2011 8:43am
Wonder if it is connected to the man approaching kids outside St Peter and Pauls school in new brighton. He had a silver car too apparently. Something to think about.
Posted By: Mally Re: Warning to Parents in Saughall Massie Area - 6th Apr 2011 11:56am
withthat Thats what I was thinking.
Posted By: Flash02 Re: Warning to Parents in Saughall Massie Area - 14th Apr 2011 8:16pm
I live just by there and I have a 9 yr old boy and 6 yr old girl who are dying topush the boundaries by going to far.
My daughter trys to go to far from the gate on here scooter when I;m washing car or something. Not that I let them now they aren;t going outside at all
Originally Posted by simonas
I live just by there and I have a 9 yr old boy and 6 yr old girl who are dying topush the boundaries by going to far.
My daughter trys to go to far from the gate on here scooter when I;m washing car or something. Not that I let them now they aren;t going outside at all
Another sad tale of individuals who spoil things for the decent community. I hope this is sorted so that you can bring your kids up properly and normally, its not fair to them or you.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Warning to Parents in Saughall Massie Area - 14th Apr 2011 11:34pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Originally Posted by simonas
Another sad tale of individuals who spoil things for the decent community. I hope this is sorted so that you can bring your kids up properly and normally, its not fair to them or you.

withthat
© Wirral-Wikiwirral