Forums
Posted By: yewgarth Two Mountain bikes stolen - 25th Feb 2011 1:18pm
Just been out in the back and noticed that my sons two mountain bikes have been stolen. One is an ATB oversize viper outrage in black and a ladies one that he used for his girlfriend, that one is called a vogue mountain ridge, in yellow. It happened in the Woodford Rd area of New Ferry. Please could you keep a look out.
Posted By: Tatey Re: Two Mountain bikes stolen - 25th Feb 2011 7:00pm
Sorry to hear that, will keep my eyes open this end.
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Two Mountain bikes stolen - 25th Feb 2011 7:29pm
cheers thumbsup
Posted By: sarahdavo Re: Two Mountain bikes stolen - 1st Mar 2011 9:04pm
oh no , is ther a spate of bikes being stolen at the moment x
Posted By: Wheels Re: Two Mountain bikes stolen - 5th Mar 2011 11:28am
The little sh!ts are doing it again, they was in my brother in laws garden in Birkenhead the other night, 2 ran off and the 3rd trapped a brick and smashed a window then ran after they were discovered. I'm not just saying this but if I find Anyone in my garden they are gonna get hurt! A broken leg should make them think twice about doing it again to anyone else.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Two Mountain bikes stolen - 5th Mar 2011 1:56pm
yes me too nice shovel handy
Posted By: Ali90 Re: Two Mountain bikes stolen - 14th Mar 2011 2:08am
You don't think travellers might have took them do you? There are alot around at the moment around Wallasey there are atleast 12 caravans on the landfill bidston moss....
Posted By: BeatleMaina Re: Two Mountain bikes stolen - 16th Mar 2011 9:30pm
My brother has just got his moutain bike stolen he looked away for about 2 minutes and then it was gone!!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Two Mountain bikes stolen - 16th Mar 2011 9:39pm
What area?
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Two Mountain bikes stolen - 16th Mar 2011 9:43pm
yerr bud where abouts?
Posted By: BeatleMaina Re: Two Mountain bikes stolen - 16th Mar 2011 9:54pm
wallasey,new brighton. Its graphite grey, black weels, silver edge rim, white seat, and a flashing blue neon light dust cap. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE SEEN ANYTHING...
Posted By: BeatleMaina Re: Two Mountain bikes stolen - 16th Mar 2011 9:55pm
The Seabank road, outside the four seasons shop in wallasey
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Two Mountain bikes stolen - 16th Mar 2011 9:56pm
I saw this happen when I was a teenager, a lad went in a shop, and some guy ran up and rode off the bike, less than a minute later the lad comes out the shop only to be informed by me and me mates that sum ginger man has just rode off on it.

It can happen so quick, and its nigh on impossible to catch the sods once they are off on it.

Hope you get it back man!!
Posted By: BeatleMaina Re: Two Mountain bikes stolen - 16th Mar 2011 9:58pm
Well we all think its the travellers because non of this was happeneing until they arrieved:/
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Two Mountain bikes stolen - 16th Mar 2011 10:23pm
Originally Posted by BeatleMaina
Well we all think its the travellers because non of this was happeneing until they arrieved:/

It cant be, they be making more money on the tarmac.
Posted By: BeatleMaina Re: Two Mountain bikes stolen - 16th Mar 2011 10:30pm
True but you never know if they can get hold of a good mountain bike they might just take it.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Two Mountain bikes stolen - 16th Mar 2011 10:32pm
Scallies, everyone is looking for money everywhere im afraid. Petty crime is on the up!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral