Forums
Posted By: gemgem87 Bike Vandalized - King Street, Wallasey - 6th Feb 2011 11:04am
Just to give you a head's up, my other half's bike was vandalized last night some time after 3am. Thought the wind had knocked it over, but looking at the damage and after speaking to the neighbours some bell-end has kicked it over and basically kicked sh*t out of it trying to look hard to his mates.
Fortunately the damage isn't too bad, but thought I'd let everyone know in case anyone else has a bike out on the road in the area or had anything similar happen last night.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Bike Vandalized - King Street, Wallasey - 6th Feb 2011 11:09am
Idiots.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Bike Vandalized - King Street, Wallasey - 6th Feb 2011 11:17am
What bike was it gemgem?
Posted By: gemgem87 Re: Bike Vandalized - King Street, Wallasey - 6th Feb 2011 11:17am
I know, bet he looked real tough "beating up" an inanimate object frown what a douche
Posted By: gemgem87 Re: Bike Vandalized - King Street, Wallasey - 6th Feb 2011 11:18am
It's a Yamaha FZ6 Sanchez
Posted By: chriskay Re: Bike Vandalized - King Street, Wallasey - 6th Feb 2011 11:29am
I often think about moving back to Birkenhead but it's incidents like this which keeps me where I am.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Bike Vandalized - King Street, Wallasey - 6th Feb 2011 11:31am
Cheers gem, i'll keep the ear to the ground for you.
Posted By: gemgem87 Re: Bike Vandalized - King Street, Wallasey - 6th Feb 2011 11:34am
The funny thing is, I lived right in the centre of Birkenhead by all the pubs/clubs etc for a good few years, and it was always locked up outside there as well but it never even got touched. I consider it to be "quieter" round here, but maybe that's why they thought they could get away with it i.e not as much police presence/cameras etc
Posted By: gemgem87 Re: Bike Vandalized - King Street, Wallasey - 6th Feb 2011 11:40am
Thanks Sanchez smile the damage is all fixable (thank god!) but it's not really the point, why do these louts seem to thing everything and anything that's out on the street is "fair game"?? Drives me nuts!!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Bike Vandalized - King Street, Wallasey - 6th Feb 2011 11:43am
What a tit, I hope he gets his head ran over by a bus mad
Posted By: BettyTurnip1 Re: Bike Vandalized - King Street, Wallasey - 6th Feb 2011 11:58am
Lets hope the same thing happens to him sometime on a car/bike somethin he values, then he will feel it verysorry
So sorry this has happened to you, glad it is fixable..
Posted By: nin2three Re: Bike Vandalized - King Street, Wallasey - 6th Feb 2011 12:47pm
COULD OF BEEN THE ONES WHO STOLE OUR DISABILITY CAR THEY HAD TO DRIVE DOWN KING STREET MATE IS THERE ANT EVIDENCE OF LIGHTS GLASS THERE IS THERE..
Posted By: gemgem87 Re: Bike Vandalized - King Street, Wallasey - 6th Feb 2011 12:58pm
No there isn't sorry, but we're much further up so I don't think they would have come past here??
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Bike Vandalized - King Street, Wallasey - 6th Feb 2011 7:08pm
Hi Peeps just to say people like that dont have any values thier just plain and simple arseholes
Posted By: Handbag Re: Bike Vandalized - King Street, Wallasey - 8th Feb 2011 12:45am
I hope that you have reported the incident to the Police.
If your other half had his bike vandalized directly on King Street it may be worth speaking to the Police as there are working CCTV Cameras all along there. The cameras are capable of seeing from the post office down to the town hall. The cameras are unmanned but are always on. I know that the local Police check the footage if a crime has been commited in the area. I hope that the camera was pointing the right way!
Posted By: brady Re: Bike Vandalized - King Street, Wallasey - 12th Feb 2011 6:22pm
Same thing happened to my xjr 1300..a few years back..some gang of lads were bored so decided to take it out on my bike...my nephew found out who done it LOL...lets just say the area became safe lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral