Forums
Posted By: Anonymous ****Stolen Ford Probe from Wallasey Village**** - 2nd Feb 2011 7:39pm
Gutted some ... has stolen me ford probe 2,5 v 6 mad
Reg No n965 fcc, stolen from Wallasey Village Merseyside.

[Linked Image]

The front of the car is sprayed in grey primer. has blue bucket seats it hasn't been started for about 5 months and had no battery or exhausts on it so am assuming it was picked up on a pick up?..

Please keep a look out for it or any parts. if you have suspisions they could be off my car then please call 07545568416 or pm me thanks.. smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ****Stolen Ford Probe from Wallasey Village**** - 2nd Feb 2011 8:00pm
hun sent pm
Robbing .... Hope you get it back.
Bloody hell!
They must have had their eye on it!
obviously targeted...hope u get it bk soon x
check the scrapyards,
I know someone that had his camper van nicked,

He didn't know it had been nicked until this guy said we got a cracking camper van from up your way a few weeks ago,

It had been there for ages so we towed down the scrapy and got £450 for it,
Did ye what was it? iveco blar, blar, Shame to scrap it tho

hammer hammer fight nono bowdown hammer nono laugh

You poor bugger - it's a beautiful car. REALLY hope it's found for you. bowdown
Originally Posted by summer01
Originally Posted by ruth0339
raftl

What's funny about jase having his car stolen?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ****Stolen Ford Probe from Wallasey Village**** - 3rd Feb 2011 6:08pm
Originally Posted by chriskay
Originally Posted by summer01
Originally Posted by ruth0339
raftl

What's funny about jase having his car stolen?

withthat

With a lot of diggin about I have found it in murphys scrap yard. Crushed. mad The person who robbed my car is from the tyre house on corporation road.. Police are involved..
Gutted for ya jase. I hope justice is served.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ****Stolen Ford Probe from Wallasey Village**** - 3rd Feb 2011 6:25pm
Also the blue Corbeau Bucket Seats were not In it when scraped. So anyone getting offered a set please get in touch..

Thanks jase....
was it the guy who owns the tyre house or one of his workers took car to Murphy's,

I know the owner well cant see him taking it tho,

i know he had the contract to remove abandon cars,

WBC might of put a notice on it?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ****Stolen Ford Probe from Wallasey Village**** - 3rd Feb 2011 6:48pm
No mate nothink to do with WBC or dvla the police check it all out last night. And it was on private property and on sorn anyway. A mate knows the guy in Murphy's very well that's how I found things out, the guy in the tyre house scraped it. And is saying that he got it Of some guy in the pub. Lol!! He dont know his name no proof who he got it of. All that shit them type chat. him and one off his workers have taken it that's for sure.
I,m so gutted for you dude I,v have been asking around for you boss anything comes up i will let you know

sorry
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ****Stolen Ford Probe from Wallasey Village**** - 3rd Feb 2011 7:12pm
Nice one bud, sorry missed ye call last night mate was in the cop shop..
Gutted for you, must be head up the arse time for you. Hope you can get a good result from it.
Can't even imagine how you're feeling now. My son had his old ute stolen [burnt out] and that was bad enough. This act of barstard deserves at least 20 years. I am sooo sorry for you. Good luck nailing the mongrels.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ****Stolen Ford Probe from Wallasey Village**** - 4th Feb 2011 7:00am
jase, I know what i would do, pay some sackhead to do the same to his car, see how they like it, lets hope they get done, and shut down.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ****Stolen Ford Probe from Wallasey Village**** - 4th Feb 2011 7:32am
ment smackhead lol only just got up, my eyes are fooked lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ****Stolen Ford Probe from Wallasey Village**** - 4th Feb 2011 10:42am
Thanks guys..
Madness, hope things work out well Jase, bar stewards deserve more tha whatever the law can throw at them imo.

Also why were they allowed to scrap it? whenever I have took one you have to show all sorts of id including the V5.
So some bloke in a place called The Tyre House stole it, and then scrapped it? What happened?!
murphy's should be done for scrapping it with no logbook surely
Originally Posted by poodlepup
murphy's should be done for scrapping it with no logbook surely
withthat
Sorry to here about your car Jase.

Hope they get the ... that took it!
sorry about your car jase.but like everyone else on here cant understand how they can scrap it without documents ,i would warn people on here though that there seems to be a lot of vans driving around at the minute collecting scrap .we have had two around here (rock ferry) in the last few weeks so they could be eyeing up stuff ready to rob
Originally Posted by lansyp
sorry about your car jase.but like everyone else on here cant understand how they can scrap it without documents

Because murphys aren't the brightest bulb in the box and once they know you they don't give 2 hoots.
By the way, when you do worth a car in here make sure u send the V5 off yourself, I've had 2 fines now ad:
fook em jade, I would. !
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ****Stolen Ford Probe from Wallasey Village**** - 5th Feb 2011 9:49am
Saw this on twitter - sorry to hear about your beloved car mate. Fookin scumbag.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ****Stolen Ford Probe from Wallasey Village**** - 5th Feb 2011 10:37am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
sorry about your car jase.but like everyone else on here cant understand how they can scrap it without documents

Because murphys aren't the brightest bulb in the box and once they know you they don't give 2 hoots.
By the way, when you do worth a car in here make sure u send the V5 off yourself, I've had 2 fines now ad:
fook em jade, I would. !

withthat but who is jade. think

Thanks for your Comments peeps
Originally Posted by _jase_
Originally Posted by _Ste_

fook em jade, I would. !

withthat but who is jade. think
Friggin stupid iPhone predictive texting mad lol

Thanks for your Comments peeps
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ****Stolen Ford Probe from Wallasey Village**** - 6th Feb 2011 10:49am
Tell ye what taken the piss now. The police have done fook all about it am still waitin for them to go down there. Think I wil go and take a car from lookers and go and scrap it. It's alright I don't need docs or a key..
you should do it the right way jase and ring the police let them sort it were has that got me mad fookin police wast of time..
Tell ye what taken the piss now. The police have done fook all about it am still waitin for them to go down there. Think I wil go and take a car from lookers and go and scrap it. It's alright I don't need docs or a key..
you should do it the right way jase and ring the police let them sort it and were has that got me mad fookin police wast of time..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ****Stolen Ford Probe from Wallasey Village**** - 12th Mar 2011 9:42pm
Just a quick update the lad has been charged with thief of motor vechile and will be appearing at court...
Just a quick update the lad has been charged with thief of motor vechile and will be appearing at court...

Result mate nice one thumbsup
Originally Posted by TRANCENTRAL

Result mate nice one thumbsup

clap Result

Maybe all people that think it`s ok to steal other peoples toys should go to court eh?

wink
nice one,i hope murphy's get done also should have their licence to scrap taken off them

i wonder how many other cars they have squashed!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ****Stolen Ford Probe from Wallasey Village**** - 6th Jul 2011 9:24am
Am in court later over this..
good luck mate.
hate people who steal cars.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ****Stolen Ford Probe from Wallasey Village**** - 10th Jul 2011 9:34am
The little rat got away with it... I don't understand how, when there is proof he sold my car on to someone. And my car was spotted on the back of his pick up. Time to take the law in to my own hand like I should of done in the first place. Fukin law what a joke..
Careful Jase, its sods law that you'll get punished in place of him.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ****Stolen Ford Probe from Wallasey Village**** - 10th Jul 2011 10:08am
Ano bert, that wold be just my luck. frown it just up set me to see him get away scott free. I know for a fact he was the one who had taken my car. Just a joke a tell ye.
Originally Posted by Frog_Eyes
The little rat got away with it... I don't understand how, when there is proof he sold my car on to someone. And my car was spotted on the back of his pick up. Time to take the law in to my own hand like I should of done in the first place. Fukin law what a joke..

Sit down, take a deep breath.

Do nothing for six months at least.

Karma may oblige and save you and your family the hassle, if not your actions will less rash and more effective.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Thats awful that he got off,a joke as you say!
Originally Posted by Silverback

Sit down, take a deep breath.

Do nothing for six months at least.

Karma may oblige and save you and your family the hassle, if not your actions will less rash and more effective.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Yep i agree with this mate. Leave it a good while til you try to do anything yourself
Ano bert, that wold be just my luck. frown it just up set me to see him get away scott free. I know for a fact he was the one who had taken my car. Just a joke a tell ye.
. Awwwww jace carnt belive that,:(your ste just said,sorry bout that hun:( xx
This is so unfair and unjust,so sorry for you Frog.It's bad enough to have your car taken but for the t**t to get away with no punishment is so salt in the wound.Be careful what you openly post on hear about revenge,you never know who's reading it.

karma will get him, these people live short lives, he will upset the wrong person soon enough and i am sorry for you to have to go through this
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ****Stolen Ford Probe from Wallasey Village**** - 10th Jul 2011 11:58pm
Yes every dog has his day. whippy thanks for your kind comments peeps.. thumbsup
Sorry to hear he got away with it. I agree with comments here about waiting a few months...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral