Forums
Posted By: mando abandoned car bottom of eleanor road - 5th Oct 2010 3:44pm
I report of car which was a citron and was parked rather .. shall we say.. not right.. to the police on suday morning... police never evan came until late sunday night.. how bad is that... so much for helping the victims...
Posted By: Danny888 Re: abandoned car bottom of eleanor road - 5th Oct 2010 4:27pm
What type of Citroen?

You sure its been abandoned?
Posted By: Capt_America Re: abandoned car bottom of eleanor road - 5th Oct 2010 4:41pm
Police don't deal with parking its decriminalised.
Posted By: SilentReader Re: abandoned car bottom of eleanor road - 5th Oct 2010 5:01pm
whos the victim ?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: abandoned car bottom of eleanor road - 5th Oct 2010 5:38pm
The victim is the owner if it's been stolen!
Posted By: endoxr4x4 Re: abandoned car bottom of eleanor road - 5th Oct 2010 7:41pm
probably parked by a woman as they think at angle is normal parking.lol

Police are a waste of time to report it too as where my sister lives in wallasey the garages are at the back of the houses and it's a road that runs past them down to the prom and get a few stolen cars dumped at the top of it as can't be seen from the main road and then the kids set fire to it and then police do something about it she has reported numerous cars to the police and not interested until it's on fire and fire bridgade are called in to put the fire out instead of getting it moved by the police as if it was mine i wouldn't be very happy if i found out they had been told it was there but if i drove without a seatbelt on i would get pulled.

me and the missus flagged down a police van to tell them that the old nursing home up the road from us had a window on first floor wide open and had been for a couple of days and it's been like that for over a week and finally was shut when we went passed yesterday i even tried ringing the number advertised on the home but no answer as thought number may of been re-directed but wasn't so on my way home flagged them down and they said they would look into it on there way back as they were on a call at that time but they didn't as window was open for over a week after i reported it to them.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: abandoned car bottom of eleanor road - 6th Oct 2010 7:19am
Tossers

Quick enough to fine you for having a DVD on in the car or a screw out on your number plate mad
Posted By: AR_One Re: abandoned car bottom of eleanor road - 6th Oct 2010 12:10pm
The car wasn't abandonned, I did think that cos of the way it was parked but I saw two guys fixing it on Monday and now it's gone. It had broken down - looked like a roken Shock absober to me.

By the way i think I car can only be classed as abandonned if it's one of:

1. Reported stolen
2. Park illegally or causing an obstruction and not been moved
3. In a non-road worthy condition
4. Not taxed

Posted By: Capt_America Re: abandoned car bottom of eleanor road - 6th Oct 2010 5:44pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Tossers

Quick enough to fine you for having a DVD on in the car or a screw out on your number plate mad

withthat
Posted By: mando Re: abandoned car bottom of eleanor road - 24th Oct 2010 10:38pm
glad it was not stolen.... after going thru it myself only months before i am so much more a curtain twitcher now lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral