Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 17th Dec 2009 1:36am
Took dogs out earlier. One window boarded up, another shattered and one more looks like a brick has 'freshly' gone through it-suggesting 2 seperate 'attacks'. Anyone know owt?

Not 'little' windows-the 'dining area' facing the river.
Posted By: Waddi Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 17th Dec 2009 11:36am
Was like this last friday night.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 17th Dec 2009 11:42am
Oh. Old news then- lol
Posted By: starbuck75 Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 17th Dec 2009 12:12pm
I know that the landlords have moved to another pub in Birkenhead, dunno if thats connected to it in some way.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 17th Dec 2009 5:53pm
Noticed today, most of the upper small windows at the front have been done in, too
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 17th Dec 2009 9:09pm
...so bascially, it looks like most abandoned properties in Seacombe?? laugh
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 17th Dec 2009 9:32pm
it does, yeah!! god knows wot the 'ferry across the mersey' travellers think???
Posted By: Token Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 17th Dec 2009 9:44pm
they think 'damn this place is a shithole'
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 17th Dec 2009 9:54pm
and that is a goddam shame!!! imagine coming to liverpool from china/ tokyo etc. i imagine travelling the 'world famous ferry' would be a highlight of ya trip. to dis- embark at seacombe to find- a ball-pond, the spaceport and a (gotta say)'spruced- up' looking prom walk--once you got past the pub that looks just reeeeallly beuruit like.
Posted By: Spritey_Nikki Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 18th Dec 2009 12:55am
Yeh it was like this when I was in there on Sunday. Looks dodgy but one of the windows has been boarded up, another is smashed but hasnt completely come out, the other one, has two panes of glass so altho it looks as though there is a gaping hole in it, there isnt. I dont know who did it, I do knwo they moving to the pub 'The Dock' over the bridges in bout 2-3 weeks. I asked if they had any jobs so i am going back in there in bout 2 weeks to see what he may have for me if anything. It does look dodgy but I dont think anyone is taking over it straight away so looks as though it may empty for while possibly to go to complete ruin.
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 18th Dec 2009 1:28am
Was this anyone's local?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 18th Dec 2009 5:08am
apparently down to a local inbred family.
heard they have messed with wrong guy. love to see chav ... get their come uppance. would love to see said inbred drug dealing/thieving family blown out of this area.
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 18th Dec 2009 8:29am
Originally Posted by Anonymous
apparently down to a local inbred family.
heard they have messed with wrong guy. love to see chav ... get their come uppance. would love to see said inbred drug dealing/thieving family blown out of this area.

Have you tried crime stoppers????

Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 18th Dec 2009 2:16pm
The inbreds vandalised the pub? Or the inbreds run the pub?
Posted By: Spritey_Nikki Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 18th Dec 2009 4:17pm
The guys that run the pub are actually quite decent people, I have never had a problem with them whenever I have gone in.
Posted By: hoseman Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 18th Dec 2009 6:52pm
My brother knows the guys ythat run the pub, yeah, good guys. The main reason they are moving is because the brewery have almost doubled the rent / lease on the place and havnt done anything to help with the anti social probs! So they have moved and saw them loading stuff from a van into The Dock pub in the week. That place closed a few months ago also but can see it getting quite popular now.
The guys from the Seacombe are a biker crew with a loyal following. The good thing about the dock pub is they can have their OWN beers and not the breweries!
Rock on guys, respect. party
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 18th Dec 2009 7:04pm
Mr Binky from Wiki was running the Seacombe Ferry pub but he hasn't posted for over a year now.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 18th Dec 2009 11:44pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Mr Binky from Wiki was running the Seacombe Ferry pub but he hasn't posted for over a year now.

was he the vicar?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 18th Dec 2009 11:50pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
The inbreds vandalised the pub? Or the inbreds run the pub?

inbreds vandalised. Older members of the family have been sending the younger ones round to throw bricks and stones. Cannot stand the insular inbreds - targetting people who aren't scally fuckwits like themselves.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 19th Dec 2009 1:38am
Dickheads.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 19th Dec 2009 12:21pm
Shame that, the river front areas should be the showpieces, as said. Like the Dock, call in on occasion when over your area, good crowd of locals. Must nip in when next over. Thing is, coucils spread lowlifes amongst everyone else now instead of keeping them all together like they used to. Some been put in behind me amongst people who have paid good money to buy their "luxurious" flats, that's their little investment gone for a burton.
Posted By: ScottVernon55 Re: Vandalism at seacombe ferry pub - 16th Apr 2010 11:39pm
the council seriously need to do something with seacombe
© Wirral-Wikiwirral