Forums
Posted By: debbiejames1985 Missing Purse - 19th Nov 2009 9:55pm
My Mum lost her purse yesterday it is a long green purse. It did contain quite a large sum of money but we dont care who has the purse or the money alls we are interested in are the photos of my late father so please if any1 finds the purse either contact her on 07517438318 or post the purse anonymously to 59 aspinall street birkenhead ww will pay the postage or call you back we are not interested in the money just the sentimental things that are in the purse,
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Missing Purse - 19th Nov 2009 10:32pm
I shall think of your mum in my hopes+ prayers in the spiritualist church on sunday. Good luck, i hope the purse in its entirety is returned. X
Posted By: Volly Re: Missing Purse - 19th Nov 2009 10:51pm
any idea of what area the purse was lost in?

also, i know it's probably a long shot but have you contacted the police to see if it's been handed in? some people do actually have the honesty and integrity to still do that ( sometimes )

good luck with finding it - please let us all know if you have any joy
Posted By: kimpri Re: Missing Purse - 20th Nov 2009 12:34am
Try the shops in the area as well, i got money back that i lost going to the shop, someone handed it in said found it outside smile
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Missing Purse - 20th Nov 2009 12:50am
Nice. There REALLY are nice people out there....worth a shot.
Posted By: debbiejames1985 Re: Missing Purse - 20th Nov 2009 8:25am
yea we rang everywhere n left r number everywhere jus hopin sum1 takes the money n dumps the purse fingers crossed x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral