Forums
Posted By: Wench Car break in last night - one of our owm - 26th Oct 2009 1:54pm
Beemertastic's car was broken into during the night. A Kongur MRT Jacket in red was stolen along with an IPod.

If anyone is offered this jacket for sale, can you please either get in touch with him or me.

Attached picture kongur MRT.JPG
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 26th Oct 2009 2:10pm
The little sh*ts. Hope all items are recovered soon.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 26th Oct 2009 2:14pm
Bloody hell, even the plod arnt safe, soz to hear it mate, mine was targeted last week, cant these belends get jobs and work like the rest of us....
Posted By: kimpri Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 26th Oct 2009 2:29pm
some little rat tried next doors car. bent door frame down on it

car on driveway at time,
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 26th Oct 2009 2:38pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez
Bloody hell, even the plod arnt safe, soz to hear it mate, cant these belends get jobs and work like the rest of us....

withthat

will keep eyes an ears open wink
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 26th Oct 2009 3:16pm
One of my neighbours cars had their door frame bent the other day too
Posted By: bert1 Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 26th Oct 2009 3:21pm
So were looking for someone with bad tastes raftl

What area was it.
Posted By: Wheels Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 26th Oct 2009 3:34pm
you guys need CCTV and security lights!

I have that and more on my house. I can put you intouch with people if you dont want to DIY.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 26th Oct 2009 3:55pm
I can set you up too!
Posted By: Danny888 Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 26th Oct 2009 4:04pm
I can set you up too!

Whats the cheapest DIY system?
Hey folks..Despite much turning over of rocks and things scuttling away in Birkenhead I havent had any sucess...
CSi also prooved negative.
The jacket is a very unusual limited one...noticable by the hi-viz trim.
heres the link... www.mountain-equipment.co.uk/the_gear/clothing/hardshell/kongur_mrt_jacket---408/
Its actually a pro mountain rescue spec and therefore whichever oike has got it is unlikely to realise how damn expensive it is!
There is little to no chance of ANY one else on the wirral having one..hence if you see it being worn in birkenhead..please contact me!

Thanks in advance!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 26th Oct 2009 4:37pm
Originally Posted by Danny888
I can set you up too!

Whats the cheapest DIY system?

All depends on what your after...how many cameras, recording gear etc etc.

I've made a mental note of the coat bud, will be on guard !
cheers mate!...the thing is it was parked under fkin HUGE spotlight....and theres a dummy CCTV camera..
think i need a digital ctv...camera setup..how much?
Posted By: Wheels Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 26th Oct 2009 5:11pm
If you have a spare PC (or dont mind leaving it on) you could buy a DVR card from maplin and add cameras to it like I did, This way I can pick and choose what type of camera I want depending were it is going to be in or on the house.

you can watch them live over the internet too.
Posted By: Danny888 Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 26th Oct 2009 5:20pm
Wheels, how much we talking to set up a 'DVR' system in total, roughly ofcourse - Sounds appealing!

Whats your website address to view your house cameras too, I can be a peeping tom
Posted By: Wheels Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 26th Oct 2009 5:34pm
well the beauty of it is that its costs what you want.

If you already have a PC then you need:

1.PC dvr card £59.99 Click here (can buy cheaper online)
2.Camera's from £19.99 upwards.

If you go into maplin at cheshire oaks they have loads of cameras on display, you can pick and choose what ones you want,

For exhample I have:

2 large day/night camera's on my drive and back garden
1 small day/night camera on my front door
1 minature camera hidden in my house
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 26th Oct 2009 9:12pm
dude, what you doing leaving these things in your car anyway

you should know better

but i hope the little sods get what they deserve
Posted By: kimpri Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 26th Oct 2009 11:02pm
so you cant leave items in your car tucked away or in car boot these days,

robbing ... bags, chop the fookers hands off.. nono laffin
Posted By: Mark Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 27th Oct 2009 6:57pm
Will keep an eye out.

Gutted.

What area ?
Oxton...coat was in the boot and the ipod out of sight...
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 28th Oct 2009 1:58pm
i know im not usually violent but i still really hope you get to them before your colleagues do
bump
Ive got good intell from two different sources as to who is repsonsible...im now looking to explain the error of his ways to him!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 28th Oct 2009 3:33pm
Hopefully the long arm of the law ends with a clenched fist grin
Posted By: kimpri Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 28th Oct 2009 4:10pm

take em on ghosthunt up bidston hill,

you be the ghost and put the fear of god up him, bowdown

he will start runing for his life seeyu wink fookin dark up there, slip on moss by bridge big drop onto vinyer road? sorted laffin
hmm..I have an idea of what im gonna do to him!
think that informing him of his bad manners and asking for my jacket back should do the trick........??
Posted By: kimpri Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 28th Oct 2009 7:25pm
cs him, when he stopped rolling round the floor and his eyes still closed put super glue on eye lids laffin
Posted By: Wench Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 28th Oct 2009 9:41pm
Send him to me - I'll make him wish he was never born!!!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 28th Oct 2009 10:20pm
Depends what hes in to - he might go on a spree of breaking in to more cars raftl
Posted By: Wench Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 28th Oct 2009 10:52pm
Scrotes like that are only interested in breeding with fellow inbred girls with backcombed hair, stupid elastic bands round their heads, pyjamas and ugly boots that look like nursing home residents slippers - should all be shot on sight or at very least chemically castrated so that they can't breed!!

I wouldn't want to get my hands on him for that purpose Stu raftl

Posted By: Wheels Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 29th Oct 2009 8:08am
Originally Posted by Wench
Send him to me - I'll make him wish he was never born!!!

Thats the one. eek I'v seen her lift a table with just her breasts alone. grin
Posted By: DavidB Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 29th Oct 2009 1:13pm
Originally Posted by Beemertastic

There is little to no chance of ANY one else on the wirral having one..hence if you see it being worn in birkenhead..please contact me!

Thanks in advance!

I bet the thick Grrr who stole it ends up wearing it to recover from the morning after cold turkey heroin come down. Where they on display, or did they have to rummage for them? I leave nothing in my car now.
bump
Posted By: bert1 Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 29th Oct 2009 5:21pm
well done.
Originally Posted by bert1
well done.

well done what?
for having my car broken into....thanks...
Posted By: bert1 Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 3rd Nov 2009 6:30pm
Originally Posted by Beemertastic
Originally Posted by bert1
well done.

well done what?
for having my car broken into....thanks...

Nah, thought you caught them and BUMP.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 12th Nov 2009 12:22pm
come n get me pusio fooking joker
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 12th Nov 2009 12:29pm
Oh dear, a joker raftl

...that IP can always be traced grin
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 12th Nov 2009 12:49pm
What exactly is a 'pusio'?
Posted By: bert1 Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 12th Nov 2009 12:52pm
I looked, not in the dictionary, must be Richard head language.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 12th Nov 2009 12:57pm
Unless it is from a foreign language.
It would suggest you are a certain colour or something - as in puce think
Posted By: bert1 Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 12th Nov 2009 1:00pm
Maybe Mr Anonymous will give us an explanation.
Posted By: kimpri Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 12th Nov 2009 1:00pm
Originally Posted by Beaker
Oh dear, a joker raftl

...that IP can always be traced grin

I'm sure that the IP will get looked into on this one, idiot
might have just got your self nicked busted haha
shit for brains happy
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 12th Nov 2009 1:56pm
Originally Posted by Anonymous
come n get me pusio fooking joker

Sometimes there's 3, sometimes there's 2, but there's always 1.

Dickheads that is.

somad
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 12th Nov 2009 2:43pm
Anonymous proxy ftw.

And if you cba with ya own proxy servers... http://www.freeproxy.ca/

smile
Posted By: Wench Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 17th Jan 2010 2:35pm
Update on this - he's got his coat back wink Via a series of strange and unrelated events that could not have been predicted raftl Lets just say had it not been for the bad weather we had, it would never have been found raftl
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 17th Jan 2010 2:43pm
Wow!! Sounds intriguing. Glad he got his coat back laugh
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 18th Jan 2010 12:23am
Class, thank god for the snow/rain etc lol.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 18th Jan 2010 9:39am
I guess someone was spotted wearing it? think

RESULT!! grin
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 18th Jan 2010 9:55am
did he get whoever nicked it
Posted By: Wench Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 18th Jan 2010 12:52pm
Chewy - they were indeed raftl I shall say no more snob
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 18th Jan 2010 12:59pm
Brilliant!! raftl
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Car break in last night - one of our owm - 18th Jan 2010 3:54pm
What a cracker.

thumbsup
© Wirral-Wikiwirral