Forums
Posted By: rentaclown100 the claireville - 11th Oct 2009 11:32am
big fight in spoons last night, blood and glass all over. if i thought to take pics sooner, might have caught agressors but never mind

Attached picture spoons.jpg
Posted By: DavidB Re: the claireville - 11th Oct 2009 12:22pm
Where is this?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: the claireville - 11th Oct 2009 12:27pm
If the aggressors had been caught, they justice system would have likely rewarded them.

It's about time the police and the courts took a zero tolerance approach to this shit - you get so intoxicated that you cause trouble, one strike.

3 strikes and you serve 6 months in prison.

Will free up some jobs for the decent, respectful members of society as well.
Posted By: DavidB Re: the claireville - 11th Oct 2009 12:32pm
The police don't see this as a problem though. A night out is equivalent to setting the entire contents of the zoo out into a town centre, and then cleaning up in the morning. It's just a night out.
IMO Alcohol should be taxed even more, like to the extent that alcoholics and the poor cannot afford the stuff anymore, it's obviously not good for anything.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: the claireville - 11th Oct 2009 12:38pm
Yeah, the police should not rely on drunk people to press charges to convict these muppets, they should be able to prosecute them under public disorder laws, or even terrorism laws, as thats generally what these ... want to do, terrorise people.

I mean ffs, you get a bunch of harmless, hill billy animal rights campaigners cause a bit of a public nusience by having a peaceful protest outside a farm suspected/proven of treating animals badly, and they get screwed under every law possible, even labelled as terrorists and their names, addresses and car reg's added to counter-terrorism intelligence databases, yet these yobs can cause murder in town centres and gt away with it again and again.
Posted By: philmch Re: the claireville - 11th Oct 2009 3:03pm
It's obvious that late night drinking is nothing but a nuisance. They should try it the other way and see how it goes; close the pubs at 10pm and the clubs at midnight.

Personally, I think that the legal drinking age should be raised to 25 too.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: the claireville - 11th Oct 2009 3:10pm
Well you cant blame the music..
Any updates?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: the claireville - 11th Oct 2009 3:12pm
Originally Posted by Violet
Where is this?
weatherspoons in lißcard where netto used to be
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the claireville - 11th Oct 2009 3:23pm
...they do crap Bitters.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: the claireville - 12th Oct 2009 1:28pm
I've just had a pissy arsed weekend with 299 other people. We started at noon on Friday, carried on to about 0200 and started again at 1100 the next morning. This carried on through Saturday evening and I went to my chariot at 0330 and there were still fellahs bevvying. There wasn't a spot of trouble the whole weekend, the hotel wants us to go back again next year, which will be the 3rd visit there. It's not the late bevvy that is the problem, it is the lack of grey matter prevalent in todays youngsters, no morals, no brains and too much money.
I like Spoons because it's cheap.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the claireville - 12th Oct 2009 5:09pm
i was there on sat in the weatherspoons they where like animals has to shut it the glass that was throwin where my glasses by the door and and they didnt care who was in the way n e one could of got hurt?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: the claireville - 12th Oct 2009 5:17pm
How many of them? Ages?
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: the claireville - 13th Oct 2009 8:20pm
sounds like 5 younger guys in 20s' against 2 older blokes
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: the claireville - 13th Oct 2009 8:26pm
Barstards!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral