Forums
Posted By: marilyn bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 9:33pm
my sister in law had her bag stolen while in mcdonalds in upton this morning,she is a carer for disabled children she had one of the children with her she was stranded in mcdonalds with the child, her car keys,house keys,cash,credit cards were all in her bag how heartless are some people the child she had with her was obviously disabled what more can i say!!!
Posted By: Wench Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 9:38pm
somad Lost for words!!
Posted By: SoundLad Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 9:40pm
somad thats fooking disgusting. Bring back capital punishment and torcher the barstard.

Sorry bout the swearing but people are getting really heartless and selfish and the only thing that would stop them in there tracks would be cutting off there hands im disgusted...
Posted By: chrissie77 Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 9:50pm
oh my god!! my little sister is work same comany.... thts nt on!!

i agree with soundlad... i would have swearing but can't be helps..im angry with so calls people so that.. (iam deaf meself) it is disgusting people to do like this
Posted By: MissGuided Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 9:51pm
Are you suggesting Sharia Law for bag-snatchers Lee?

If so, I'm totally with you!! somad
Posted By: Wench Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 9:52pm
Jaci Law would be better!!
Posted By: MissGuided Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 9:53pm
Would this have Muslim clerics running for cover with sheer (or Shia? ) terror?
Posted By: Wench Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 9:54pm
Hell Yes!!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 9:56pm
I've saw several 'macky d/upton posts' recently. Sounds like buirut! Wheres the plod? Is this area being monitored-should be! Disgusting. Foul foul act.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 9:57pm
what society are we living in?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 9:59pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
I've saw several 'macky d/upton posts' recently. Sounds like buirut! Wheres the plod? Is this area being monitored-should be! Disgusting. Foul foul act.

Hang on!~ Isn`t there a police station next to this maccys? think
Posted By: SoundLad Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 10:04pm
Yup ste thats what i was thinking.. somad
Posted By: Wench Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 10:05pm
They can hardly be expected to sit in McDonalds 24/7 just in case. Be realistic.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 10:09pm
Originally Posted by PaganJay
They can hardly be expected to sit in McDonalds 24/7 just in case. Be realistic.

Lol, no but i cannot believe the cheek of some thieves no
Posted By: Wench Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 10:12pm
Some of them, if not all, have no respect at all for anyone including themselves so they are hardly going to bother about a Police station are they. I hope the parents are proud of their offspring!!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 10:17pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_

yes? And of course plod cant be there but it makes it seem more of a pis take, somehow
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 10:22pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_

yes? And of course plod cant be there but it makes it seem more of a pis take, somehow

Exactly radbox, major pisstake!

Coppers! YOUR being laughed at! hi
Posted By: Wench Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 10:24pm
Ste - they are laughing at us all because they keep getting away with it!! I'd love to see one of the little scrotes try me!! raftl
Posted By: MissGuided Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 10:27pm
Thing is there's a job centre right next door to plod station - so they prob sign on, walk past plod station, and then head for sainsbury's car park/mc D's to see what they can plunder

I say kick their legs out from under them!
Posted By: Wench Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 10:28pm
I'd say kick a part of their anatomy that is close to their legs but they don't have any!!

If they do have any, I say brick them so they can't breed!!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 10:29pm
Ste - they are laughing at us all because they keep getting away with it!! I'd love to see one of the little scrotes try me!! raftl

raftl I`d pay to watch the re run on crimewatch!

Only downside is it would probs be you the cops were after then omg

grin
Posted By: Wench Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 10:30pm
Oh I'd like that raftl It would be worth it just for that mate wink
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 10:32pm
lol, seriously though, this is bad.

Just goes to show, you cannot go anywhere without having to keep an eye on things these days no
Posted By: MissGuided Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 10:38pm
Its weird - there are certain places I go and think before I go - keep tight hold of your money etc. Cannot think of anywhere local I WOULDN'T have that thought - that's sad. frown
Posted By: Wench Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 10:42pm
It is very sad. I rarely take a bag out with me these days, I keep what I need in my pocket.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 10:54pm
Phone-pocket! Money-pocket!
Bank cards-pocket!

Memo to self-why bother with a bag? Not safe to keep anything of value in it.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 11:00pm
Bank cards-pocket!

Keep the bag as a decoy, fill it with dog poo!
Posted By: MissGuided Re: bag snatchers - 4th Apr 2009 11:03pm
Another asthma laugh induction there DD - thatnks for that raftl forget the tin of beans to hit them with raftl
Posted By: Jamie_LFC Re: bag snatchers - 5th Apr 2009 1:44am
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Bank cards-pocket!

Keep the bag as a decoy, fill it with dog poo!

Good Idea smile
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: bag snatchers - 5th Apr 2009 7:23am
Marilyn
What did McD's have to say?
Do they have CCTV in there - most places do these days???
Posted By: SUExx Re: bag snatchers - 5th Apr 2009 7:56am
jase posted a piece from the wirral globe last week that was about someone who had their bag snatched after going through a sub way in new ferry, she was a friend of mine and now she puts every thing in her pockets. this happened on a monday and on the tuesday they tried to use her card at the bank.
Posted By: AR_One Re: bag snatchers - 5th Apr 2009 8:02am
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner
Marilyn
What did McD's have to say?
Do they have CCTV in there - most places do these days???

I reckon it might be in their interest to deal with the problem - as word gets round that Maccers isn't safe people will stop going.

As for trying to get things moving, the monthly webchat forums on the Merseyside Police website (http://www.merseyside.police.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=207 ) seem to get things moving as it's usually the area commander. There's one this week and I'm at work so can't take part but maybe someone could register and raise this as a point?
Posted By: Wench Re: bag snatchers - 5th Apr 2009 11:49am
I must admit, it's fear of knobs like this that stops me from going to see my Dad. There was a spate of attacks on people by graves. It's sad that I miss out on visiting him because of some little scrote!! Maybe I should make a stand - buy a cheap handbag from a charity shop and fill it with something nasty as suggested along with a little note for them (although that would require them to have the ability to read) raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: bag snatchers - 5th Apr 2009 11:58am
madfooking disgusting somad hope your sister in law is ok marilyn.
Posted By: marilyn Re: bag snatchers - 5th Apr 2009 11:58am
there was only 4 people in macks at the time one an old couple who were still there after the bag was taken and a mother and child who appear to be the only suspects ,mackies didnt have the tape on at the time and the police cant do anything .my sister in law had gone there on the bus to take the child shopping and get them used to travelling on buses her car was parked elsewhere ,she was hoping the bag would turn up with personal still in but not yet
Posted By: marilyn Re: bag snatchers - 5th Apr 2009 12:03pm
shes fine thanks jase thanks everyone for your concern and comments
Posted By: biscansplums Re: bag snatchers - 5th Apr 2009 4:04pm

most of the time they do! and we pay them for it.
Posted By: Wench Re: bag snatchers - 5th Apr 2009 4:09pm
*bites tongue*
Posted By: MissGuided Re: bag snatchers - 5th Apr 2009 4:11pm
next you'll be telling me they sit around eating doughnuts they bought in Sainsbury's no raftl
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: bag snatchers - 5th Apr 2009 4:31pm
laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral