Forums
Posted By: Mr_Ice_Man Noctorum Window Screens Being Smashed - 4th Mar 2009 8:10pm
Just to make you all aware if you are from around the Noctorum area, there is local skallys going round and putting hammers throu car window screens.
One was smashed a few days ago and when the police were called and came out he said it was the 9th one he had heard about in aweek in the same area.

Be carefull guys...
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Noctorum Window Screens Being Smashed - 4th Mar 2009 8:11pm
vigilante call!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Noctorum Window Screens Being Smashed - 4th Mar 2009 8:19pm
thanks Mr_Ice smile
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Noctorum Window Screens Being Smashed - 4th Mar 2009 8:31pm
hmmm..was looking in detail at intel today...not much of this going on the noctorum as much as on the beechwood tbh
Posted By: PhilH Re: Noctorum Window Screens Being Smashed - 4th Mar 2009 8:36pm
Thanks Ice_man.Have you noticed the high profile policing this week?Trouble at the weekend around the Townfield shops with 5 arrests being made.

Its probably riled some brave scumbag to snaeak around with a hammer as revenge for stopping his normal scumbag activities.
Posted By: Jamie_LFC Re: Noctorum Window Screens Being Smashed - 4th Mar 2009 9:36pm
Typical Scallys.lol
Posted By: Jamie_LFC Re: Noctorum Window Screens Being Smashed - 4th Mar 2009 9:36pm
Mr Vigilante To The Rescue smile
Posted By: Jamie_LFC Re: Noctorum Window Screens Being Smashed - 4th Mar 2009 10:09pm
All Vigilantes Be alert Please
I repeat all Vigilantes Be Alert Please
Posted By: Wench Re: Noctorum Window Screens Being Smashed - 4th Mar 2009 10:16pm
I have the cure for this! I think there is a market for "anti-scally kits. They would contain the following:

2 house bricks
1 magnifying glass
1 pair of tweezers
100 rolls of 10m Bondage Tape

Simply tie the hoodlums down using the bondage tape, remove shell suit bottoms (theirs, not ours obviously), use magnifying glass to find testicles, use aforementioned tweezers to hold said testicles, get a colleague to crush said testicles between the 2 housebricks provided! This would stop them breeding!

Failing that, cut their hands off at the elbows!
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Noctorum Window Screens Being Smashed - 4th Mar 2009 10:35pm
They would sell quickly
Posted By: Wench Re: Noctorum Window Screens Being Smashed - 4th Mar 2009 10:38pm
I shall start making the kits then happy
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Noctorum Window Screens Being Smashed - 4th Mar 2009 10:51pm
i'll buy one thumbsup
Posted By: Wench Re: Noctorum Window Screens Being Smashed - 4th Mar 2009 10:55pm
Grand!! Mind you, you need it your neck of the woods raftl

*wanders off to ebay to buy more Bondage Tape*
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Noctorum Window Screens Being Smashed - 4th Mar 2009 10:58pm
cheeky.... aint as bad as the noctorum down here

but double my order anyway grin
Posted By: scoops Re: Noctorum Window Screens Being Smashed - 4th Mar 2009 11:08pm
For a slightly more hands free method I recommend superglue and a steam iron.
Apply glue to iron, apply iron to scumbag's groin, plug iron in and watch the dance wink
Posted By: AR_One Re: Noctorum Window Screens Being Smashed - 4th Mar 2009 11:15pm
"hmmm..was looking in detail at intel today...not much of this going on the noctorum as much as on the beechwood tbh"

It's probably the incorrect place naming that's becoming rife on the Wirral recently again - the new houses by the Seven Styles pub are apparantly in Oxton (!) and everywhere keeps being described as Prenton.........

Don't these idiots have something better to do like self interference?
Posted By: Wench Re: Noctorum Window Screens Being Smashed - 4th Mar 2009 11:27pm
Originally Posted by Tony_1985
cheeky.... aint as bad as the noctorum down here

but double my order anyway grin

Want me to dimpa-size your order for 25 cents?
Posted By: angie Re: Noctorum Window Screens Being Smashed - 12th Mar 2009 8:22am
It has been bad on the Noctorum lately a neighbour of mine had her windscreen smashed 3 times in 2 weeks .It is a couple of lads going round with one of them miniemergency glass hammers we are going to call a residents meeting shortly someone must have seen something we just need to get people together and we will work out who the culpits are .Is it true that Beechwood has had the same problems ? I spoke to there residents group last week and they had not heard of any probs.
Posted By: Northender Re: Noctorum Window Screens Being Smashed - 23rd Jun 2009 12:48pm
I blame some of these cheap shops like Poundland who sell these emergency tools for breaking car windows, and kids can get them easily.
Also spring Centrepunches can be used as these are small and can be carried around easily.

Get them on video or stills camera, that's the answer. Breaking their arms is also a good deterrant.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Noctorum Window Screens Being Smashed - 23rd Jun 2009 12:59pm
There is an ongoing challenge amongst some kids to break windows by throwing a coin (I have forgotten what size), these kids practice very hard and some can do it - they should be playing cricket for england!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral