Forums
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Armed Robbery Bebbington 2nd December - 7th Dec 2008 6:55pm
Does anyone know anything??
http://www.merseyside.police.uk/html/aboutus/departments/air-support/whereabouts/december08.htm
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Armed Robbery Bebbington 2nd December - 7th Dec 2008 7:22pm
It was POMP!!
Posted By: Pomp Re: Armed Robbery Bebbington 2nd December - 7th Dec 2008 7:26pm
Please keep topics on topic!

offtopic

Thanks
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Armed Robbery Bebbington 2nd December - 7th Dec 2008 7:26pm
tease
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Armed Robbery Bebbington 2nd December - 7th Dec 2008 7:30pm
funnily enough i was in the barclays bank in tramere, at about 3pm on wednesday cashing a cheque and i over heard the girls behind the desk talkin of an armed robbery of some description, i didnt really take much notice tbh though.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Armed Robbery Bebbington 2nd December - 7th Dec 2008 7:32pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez
funnily enough i was in the barclays bank in tramere, at about 3pm on wednesday cashing a cheque and i over heard the girls behind the desk talkin of an armed robbery of some description, i didnt really take much notice tbh though.

Yeah, I bet you never took any notice, cos you were too busy asking the girls if they wanted sex Andy tease
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Armed Robbery Bebbington 2nd December - 7th Dec 2008 7:38pm
no matty, i was too busy trying not to get noticed playing with my self, whilst stiring at the girls behind the counter actually matt wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Armed Robbery Bebbington 2nd December - 7th Dec 2008 7:41pm
Bah well I knew there would be summit pervy goin on, for you not to notice...

Sanchez + Girls = [Linked Image]
I take that as a NO then ???? wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Armed Robbery Bebbington 2nd December - 7th Dec 2008 9:19pm
Dunno, but at least I know why the plod helicopter was only metres above my flats the other day lol.

Cheers for the link btw.
Posted By: mikeyfreedom Re: Armed Robbery Bebbington 2nd December - 7th Dec 2008 9:25pm
ye 2 lads done it, heard they pinned a old bloke down with gun to his head. they got arrested shortly after i think. maybe thats chinese wispers but hey sounds good
Posted By: DavidB Re: Armed Robbery Bebbington 2nd December - 7th Dec 2008 11:54pm
I was driving past and saw the police turn up and use that police tape around the building. I turned round and 10 minutes later they had all gone.

In the photo, the bank is closed.

[Linked Image]
© Wirral-Wikiwirral