Forums
Posted By: GaryB Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 3:52pm
Some pikey scouser baghead ... has popped the driverside door lock, got into the car and taken f**k all! c**t! I mean if you going to damage to the car f**k the locks up etc, at least take the f**ken radio! maybe a couple of CDs mad

What worse is that I don't normaly park where i did today, my normal spec was taken by the return of the students, so I park round the corner and this happens.

Ahhhhh mad

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 4:05pm
Sorry to hear that mate, the cheeky fooks mad
Posted By: Pomp Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 4:07pm
Sorry to hear about that, sounds quite strange that they got in and took nothing. Hmmm think tryin to
figure out a reason, maybe they got disturbed? by a passer by?. That's a bitch that is, as soon as u
park elsewer things happen.

Am always abit vigalant where I park now, if it doesn't look right its a no no.

Posted By: CustomIce Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 4:11pm
Unlucky mate. frown
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 4:34pm
Yeah its either they have been disturbed or they just did it for fun (hard to believe how small minded people are nowadays).

mad
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 4:48pm
gutted for you mate mad
Posted By: GaryB Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 4:58pm
Cheers guys. I wouldn't have minded so much if they'd smashed the window. nice, easy and cheep to fix. Need a new barrel, the dent pulling back out and a respray where the paint has flaked off.

I think they may have been scared away, the car had been routed through, but fook all taken. Even the radio face was on the floor under my seat (which they had found as it was under the pedals when I found it). Just pissed off. Bring back capital punishment!!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 5:04pm
I think Kyle's (Vectravxr) car got robbed a few years back, the stole and drove round in it for a few hours, he got it back the next day or summit like that, and everything was still in it, so they must have robbed it for fun.

Also, he left the head unit fascia in the sun visor and it was still there haha!
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 5:07pm
haha yeah another car the same nite got robbed by mine when they robbed mine it had a fulll tank of juice so they only drove it from mine to new brighton the thiefing robbing bas$$rds hang them all.!!
Posted By: GaryB Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 5:14pm
Its fu(king stupid. I hate the filthy ......from now on, I'm goin to carry a fookin hatchet around. And if I see anyone dodgey by a car I'll go to work on the coonts. (he says hiding behind his laptop) Well thats how I feel.
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 5:19pm
string the barstard up and cut there hands off that will teach them to keep there sticky fingers away probably smackheads
Posted By: krisGTi Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 6:07pm
sorry 2 hear about this mate. theres not need 4 these ... bags
Posted By: Wheels Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 6:12pm
thats bad frown

just having my aerial stolen from my car was bad enough.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 6:13pm
I know how you feel mate, kill em all, thats my motto, nice chain across the face should sort it mad
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 6:57pm
lol
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 8:17pm
Hey, i`m a nice guy, but when it comes to smackhead idiots that get let off with everything and wrecking peoples hard earned belongings someones gotta punish them and i for one would not hesitate punishment if i caught someone in the act.
either them or you when it gets to that stage, think about it!
Dont get me wrong, i wouldn`t actually kill a person, thats just a figure of speech laugh but in this day and age it`s more creditable to do the punishment yourself. smile
Posted By: GaryB Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 8:20pm
Originally Posted by Totopop
Hey, i`m a nice guy, but when it comes to smackhead idiots that get let off with everything and wrecking peoples hard earned belongings someones gotta punish them and i for one would not hesitate punishment if i caught someone in the act.
either them or you when it gets to that stage, think about it!
Dont get me wrong, i wouldn`t actually kill a person, thats just a figure of speech laugh but in this day and age it`s more creditable to do the punishment yourself. smile

I concur smile
Posted By: Mark Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 8:23pm
If you can name the street gary to warn off other to the
problems in the area may be a help smile

Sorry to read about your car frown
Posted By: GaryB Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 8:31pm
Here you go

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB|naylor%20street#t=l&map=53.41395,-2.98749|17|4&loc=GB:53.41395:-2.98749:17|naylor street|Naylor Street, LIVERPOOL, L3

Its Paul Street, two roads up from Naylor Street. I doubt anyone on here would park in that area tbh. Only because I work on Pall Mall I park there as there are no TROs ( I know this because I work in Highways ) I usually park on Naylor Street by the student houses because there is people about all day.

Anyway thats where not to park!
Posted By: Mark Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 8:33pm
Cheers Appreciated wink
Posted By: GaryB Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 8:36pm
For information-

Wood Street in Liverpool City Centre has no TROs, one of the few places in that area. You can park there for free from about 1pm. Thats where I park on a weekend, you cannot be issued a ticket there...enjoy smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 8:39pm
Originally Posted by Totopop
I know how you feel mate, kill em all, thats my motto, nice chain across the face should sort it mad

Hear Hear......Grrr barstard fook heads

mad
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Car broken into :( - 9th Oct 2007 10:04pm
jeez, thats hardcore, why not do the window like the rest of them.

sorry mate.
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Car broken into :( - 10th Oct 2007 1:08am
bad news about ya car dude sorry to hear it and for them not to take anything is rather strange but in someways good news either that or your taste in music and equipment aint that good thumbsup
Posted By: GaryB Re: Car broken into :( - 10th Oct 2007 7:22am
Well there was nothing to take tbh, 2 cds and a kenwood raido. Full pioneer speaker system (3 pairs of pioneer and 1 pair magants). Either way I've still got to fork out for the repairs. The window would have been 10x cheeper to fix though.
Posted By: spinking Re: Car broken into :( - 10th Oct 2007 10:30am
Gutted for you matey.

Guess you have no alarm???

Somtimes just putting a flashing l.e.d. in the car can put the tea-leaving Grrrs off.

Pisses me off bigtime when they do this.

Had a problem in my street a year or so ago managed to find were the lad lived and paid him a visit then grassed him up to the police and when they went road found alot of stolen gear and drugs

DIRTY SMACKHEAD

9/10 its drug related.

He doing 2 years no so will be out soon but dont think i'll be seeing him again as the lad has alot of heat on him for his tricks.

RANT OVER
Posted By: CustomIce Re: Car broken into :( - 10th Oct 2007 11:30am
I used to live on Naylor St! Loads of cars get done over on those few streets, its the comunity college up the road and the few nasty skankrat estates off leeds st and vauxhall rd. PS the cafe on the corner is pretty good, does a mean fry up!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral