Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Park And Dismay - 21st Jun 2007 8:24am
Originally Posted by icWirral
A DRIVER who parked at Leasowe station has told of her horror at returning to find her car jacked up and without wheels.

Mary Davies, of Saughall Massie, took advantage of the station’s park and ride facilities to travel to Aintree racecourse.

She said she was reassured by signs telling drivers the area was covered by CCTV - but on returning to Leasowe at around 5pm she found her silver Suzuki Baleno looking a “complete and utter mess”.

She said: “My car was at an angle up on jacks. All the alloy wheels, which were worth about £600, had been taken and a screwdriver had been jammed into the driver’s side and the lock was destroyed.

“The CD player had also been ripped out, CDs stolen and the thieves had rummaged through the boot to get the spare tyre out.”

So be careful when parking at Leasowe Train Station Park & Ride. If at all possible, make sure you park in an area of the car park that is deffo under CCTV and within view (ie. not hidden away in the corners).

I think the BTP need to do something about this.

icWirral News Report
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Park And Dismay - 22nd Jun 2007 6:10pm
Originally Posted by LTI2020
just go down to tescos and get urself a trolley...it would look and handle better than a suzuki!!!!

Haha quality! raftl raftl
Posted By: Pomp Re: Park And Dismay - 22nd Jun 2007 6:12pm
raftl lool
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Park And Dismay - 22nd Jun 2007 11:17pm
[Linked Image]

If it looked like that..id be pissed
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Park And Dismay - 22nd Jun 2007 11:18pm
also..to be fair...LTI2020....ive been sayin that about Vauxhalls since the day of the vectra...people will never learn
Posted By: jonah Re: Park And Dismay - 23rd Jun 2007 3:12pm
Originally Posted by ckb180
also..to be fair...LTI2020....ive been sayin that about Vauxhalls since the day of the vectra...people will never learn

there are far worse cars than vectras, fords for example are overpriced tat!
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Park And Dismay - 23rd Jun 2007 3:31pm
as amusing as this convo is....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Park And Dismay - 23rd Jun 2007 4:39pm
lol ok ok i'll shut up shall i? tease
Posted By: jonah Re: Park And Dismay - 23rd Jun 2007 6:41pm
lol, dont dis the vectra..... be told ! pmsl. each to their own.
Posted By: Mark Re: Park And Dismay - 23rd Jun 2007 6:59pm
Please excuse joe he found a new icon lol
Posted By: Pomp Re: Park And Dismay - 23rd Jun 2007 7:23pm
Now now mark thats just [Linked Image]

raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Park And Dismay - 23rd Jun 2007 7:27pm
[Linked Image]

Lol and this is too hehe tease
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Park And Dismay - 24th Jun 2007 9:50am
lol, friend of mine had his 12 year old Honda Accord (140,000+ miles) written of and was given a new Vectra TDI Courteousy car. It broke down twice in the space of 2 weeks.

Couple of years of Honda ownership with NO problems, 2 weeks of Vectra ownership and 2 major problems. lol

Everyone i know who owns a vauxhall has had major problems. (£500 + worth of work)
Posted By: jonah Re: Park And Dismay - 24th Jun 2007 4:17pm
we cant all afford audi's tho... and i've had no problems with mine.
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Park And Dismay - 24th Jun 2007 10:10pm
im not havin a go at anyone who drives one....ive never driven one myself so i cant mock (plus i drive a micra haha)..and LTI2020 i wasnt havin a go at your vectra ya drive for work mate...i was just sayin that the way you viewed suzukis is the same way i view vauxhalls....vauxhalls were class back in the day, up to the Vauxhall Carlton..then it all changed with that newer styling..and the numbers vastly increasing all over the wirral..the close i live in..every other car is literally a vauxhall..its y i persuaded old father to buy an MG ZS..course now he drives an A3...so hes movin down in th world...neways the point is....i despise vauxhalls after about 1992/1993...oh and to add...saw a corsa vxr at the torin cars today.......
WHAT AN UTTER SHAMBLES AND WASTE OF MONEY...ITS A NEW CORSA!!
Posted By: krisGTi Re: Park And Dismay - 24th Jun 2007 10:42pm
that corsa at olton park was crap. but the other 1 on the vxr stand was nice though
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Park And Dismay - 24th Jun 2007 10:49pm
didnt know u were there.........where bouts were ya
Posted By: krisGTi Re: Park And Dismay - 24th Jun 2007 11:00pm
Originally Posted by ckb180
didnt know u were there.........where bouts were ya

dident stay the weekend mate just went on saturday an a was all over
Posted By: jonah Re: Park And Dismay - 25th Jun 2007 6:40pm
never sai anythin bout suzukis mate, think that one in the pic looks good..anyway nuff said think i was havin monthlies lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral