Forums
Posted By: casper Pritti grim - 29th Feb 2020 4:52pm
Latest on the news Home Office boss quits citing constructive dismissal, says he was offered a bung for it to go away, allegedly Pritti Patel is an overbearing bully, all this after denials both from the home office and the government that all was well, someones telling porkies again, if it goes to a tribunal all the dirt will be revealed, might be time for another head to roll ( for the good of the party of course) yes
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Pritti grim - 29th Feb 2020 9:44pm
quite a damning statement he gave.
Posted By: granny Re: Pritti grim - 1st Mar 2020 9:58am

I suppose we will have to wait and see , but what ever political persuasion one might have, I don't like the woman and never have done.
Posted By: casper Re: Pritti grim - 1st Mar 2020 11:43am
[quote=granny]
I suppose we will have to wait and see , but what ever political persuasion one might have, I don't like the woman and never have done. [/quot

I don't like her myself granny, I can well imagine her to be arrogant and rude, perhaps she thinks because she got away with the Israeli business to a degree she is untouchable, Boris has given her his full backing along with all the other nodding dogs, could be finger up bum time again, for someone.
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Pritti grim - 1st Mar 2020 7:30pm
She has form for bullying and incompetence in previous jobs.
Posted By: casper Re: Pritti grim - 4th Mar 2020 9:26am
Originally Posted by Excoriator
She has form for bullying and incompetence in previous jobs.

The government is now claiming Patel is the victim of "dark forces" trying to undermine her, as she does her best to deliver her promises to the electorate, what next a counter claim for racism in the department.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral