Forums
Posted By: cools Harry and Meghan - 9th Jan 2020 8:47am
So disrespectful of them they not discuss it with the Queen, I think her true colours have come out now.
Another Wallis Simpson story!
If they wanted to do it , do it gradually and properly not snub the queen and royals like this .
I liked Harry but no more , that’s it no more royal privileges should be given to them , let them go !
I feel so sorry for the queen she has done her duty impeccably and to get to the age she has all this scandal and hurt , it’s not right.
The anti royalists will have a field day!
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Harry and Meghan - 9th Jan 2020 10:33am
Yep, mirrors Duke of Windsor and Mrs Simpson to a T. I wondered how long it would be before she'd be pushing for a return to the US.
Posted By: casper Re: Harry and Meghan - 9th Jan 2020 10:58am
Yes she has her own agenda and Harry's being led, must be very nice to pick a lifestyle without a care in the world, he has always been attracted to the celebrity side of things, might even end up American tv.
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Harry and Meghan - 9th Jan 2020 11:28am
Good grief! Who cares?

If the whole lot including the queen decided to bugger off it would make no difference whatsoever to the UK or anyone in it!
Posted By: Dilly Re: Harry and Meghan - 9th Jan 2020 5:11pm
Murderers, paedophiles and Harry not a blood royal.Who really gives a flying fook .
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Harry and Meghan - 9th Jan 2020 8:19pm
"We are not amused "
Posted By: granny Re: Harry and Meghan - 9th Jan 2020 10:22pm
Just announced on the news channel that Daily Mail says Meghan has already flown back to Canada tonight. oshocked
Obviously not very loyal to her husband ! I think her half sister , the one we all dismissed as telling lies, was probably nearer to the truth.

All I see is a woman who controls. Classic signs. Divide and conquer ! Destroy relationships between family and friends of partners, next destroy their self confidence, and then keep them in position due to having a child, take their money and leave them to rot.

They've even got a website 'SussexRoyals.com' What cheek, and 6 weeks holiday seems to have been pre arranged for specific reasons such as lawyers draughts of their intentions and having a website built for charitable purposes.

Wow ! It's all caving in now.
Posted By: granny Re: Harry and Meghan - 9th Jan 2020 10:32pm

Repeating myself.. old age does get in the way at times. raftl

Meant to say that Question Time could be fun tonight. Starting in a couple of mins. Change from Brexit at least.
Posted By: granny Re: Harry and Meghan - 9th Jan 2020 11:14pm

Oh well, someone had to pull the racist card didn't they ? Twit
Posted By: granny Re: Harry and Meghan - 10th Jan 2020 10:04am

Maybe they could get Ivanka and Jared to replace them.. ?
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Harry and Meghan - 10th Jan 2020 12:07pm
Originally Posted by granny

Meant to say that Question Time could be fun tonight. Starting in a couple of mins. Change from Brexit at least.

I'm looking forward to watching next weeks Question Time from Liverpool
Posted By: granny Re: Harry and Meghan - 10th Jan 2020 5:38pm

Is it ? Cheers Derek. To be honest I seldom watch it these days, but will next week.. thanks
Posted By: europa1 Re: Harry and Meghan - 11th Jan 2020 9:40am
Well taken the heat off poor old Prince Andrew our Falklands War Hero. He can stop sweating now...........oh I forgot.....he doesn't.
Posted By: casper Re: Harry and Meghan - 11th Jan 2020 11:01am
Originally Posted by europa1
Well taken the heat off poor old Prince Andrew our Falklands War Hero. He can stop sweating now...........oh I forgot.....he doesn't.

He can meet Harry and Meg and show them the sights, go clubbing, on second thoughts being associated might affect their earning potential.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Harry and Meghan - 11th Jan 2020 1:10pm
So Harry was getting discarded anyway, Charles (the extravagant controller) has been on about doing this for a few years now and has been bending the Queen's ear over it repeatedly. What sort of person tries to ditch their immediate family like that?

Considering a lot of issues surrounding this case, Meghan and Harry have my blessing in what they are doing and full marks to the Obamas for helping them out.

MSM has been making things up as they go along, nothing new there!
Posted By: granny Re: Harry and Meghan - 11th Jan 2020 7:42pm
a) that report has been disputed DD. , doesn't surprise me, as the press as per usual like to make money from other people tragedies, and we lap it up.

b ) Andrew had not been proven guilty of anything. ... plus Virginia Roberts testimony amongst the thousands of documents released, actually states when she went to Naomi Campbell's birthday party and followed on to London in March of 2001, they landed at Luton Airport. She met Andrew a day or so later... Now . First of all the photos showing her at Naomi Campbell's birthday party she was wearing the exact same clothes as in the picture with Andrew, same hair, same jewellery. She also states that she was 'so excited' to get her first passport in April 2001.
So can anyone tell me how a plane can land at Luton, and passengers allowed through passport control, into the country without a passport ? Legal guardians for 15yrs and under in the US. She was 17yrs old.

Posted By: granny Re: Harry and Meghan - 11th Jan 2020 7:59pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
So Harry was getting discarded anyway, Charles (the extravagant controller) has been on about doing this for a few years now and has been bending the Queen's ear over it repeatedly. What sort of person tries to ditch their immediate family like that?

Considering a lot of issues surrounding this case, Meghan and Harry have my blessing in what they are doing and full marks to the Obamas for helping them out.

MSM has been making things up as they go along, nothing new there!

Do you think the British Tax payer should pay for their security over there ? HRH QE II also has jurisdiction over any Royal Children until they become 18 yrs of age. That could lead to difficulties if M & H split (which I'm inclined to think they will at some point. )

On second thoughts, Casper, I think the association with Meghan family might be shit load more likely to diminish their earning potential. The latest, after her half brother threatened his partner with a gun to her head, she (the partner) physically attacked him, Meghans father's first wife has said not tt allow him to see his grandchild because he's cruel and she had to go shop lifting to feed their children, and Meghan's nephew has in the last few weeks been picked up for walking the streets naked. Her half sister is being investigated for poisonous posts on social media.
Where's Enid Blyton when we need her ?
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Harry and Meghan - 12th Jan 2020 4:12am
Do you think the British Tax payer should pay for their security over there ?

Its a good question because gut instinct is "why should we?" but it isn't Harry's actions that have put them at risk and needing security, that is our fault so I'm happy to pay. If the split didn't happen we would be paying anyway so its not costing us anything extra.

Don't jump ahead as to what Harry's status and role will be, the MSM are guessing.

I find it amusing that many called them a financial leech on society and now they are trying to become financially independent of the state he is getting even more earache. He would be better following the Queen's and Princess Anne's example .... never justify what you have done.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Harry and Meghan - 12th Jan 2020 4:51am
a) that report has been disputed DD. , doesn't surprise me, as the press as per usual like to make money from other people tragedies, and we lap it up.

Harry was William's spare and this role was to disappear as George and Charlotte became old enough to take on royal duties. This has been Charles' plan for many years which was backed by William.

Archie is not a royal which may have influenced Harry's choices.

Where did Harry get his name from? He is neither Harry nor Harold, he is Henry.
Posted By: casper Re: Harry and Meghan - 12th Jan 2020 9:08am

Harry was William's spare and this role was to disappear as George and Charlotte became old enough to take on royal duties. This has been Charles' plan for many years which was backed by William.

Archie is not a royal which may have influenced Harry's choices.

Where did Harry get his name from? He is neither Harry nor Harold, he is Henry.

Perhaps Chuck has a sense of humour, Harry Monmouth, Shakespeares character Henry VI,
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Harry and Meghan - 12th Jan 2020 3:43pm
I think it's the thinly disguised racism apparent in the press that has driven the unhappy couple to bugger off out of it.

If you are a fan of these royals and read the Mail, the Express, the Borisgraph or the Sun then you may like to reflect that it is your support of these rags that has damaged the Royal Fam, and cancel your subscription. It really is possible to survive without reading poisonous nasty articles every day. Thousands more discover this daily!
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Harry and Meghan - 12th Jan 2020 6:41pm
Originally Posted by Excoriator
I think it's the thinly disguised racism apparent in the press that has driven the unhappy couple to bugger off out of it.

The Royal Family are hardly pure-breds and we have had a Black Queen in the past whose bloodline follows through to the current Royal Family.

I thought it was the old-fashioned idea of an actress was partly the problem but then I realised it makes no difference, its the toxic MSM that is the problem.
Posted By: casper Re: Harry and Meghan - 13th Jan 2020 9:09am
I read Sir Elt has jumped into the fracas, stating he knew nothing about the move until it was published( I mean I'am so important they should have told me) I then get to thinking how all these so called celebrities and royal arse lickers will decide who to back, the deciding factor will be who gives out the honours,
Posted By: Greenwood Re: Harry and Meghan - 13th Jan 2020 10:47am
Diggingdeeper, side-tracking slightly, thanks for that mention of the black Queen - I knew nothing about it and have been reading up online. Always something new to learn about the twists and turns of the Royal Family's incredibly complicated line!
Posted By: granny Re: Harry and Meghan - 13th Jan 2020 12:23pm
Originally Posted by Excoriator

The Royal Family are hardly pure-breds and we have had a Black Queen in the past whose bloodline follows through to the current Royal Family.

I thought it was the old-fashioned idea of an actress was partly the problem but then I realised it makes no difference, its the toxic MSM that is the problem.

You keep going on about 'toxic' MSM... what is it ? I don't know , I just thought it was a drug to relieve arthritis. Not everyone gets their news from the same source, and it is ' news with a question mark' , because nobody has the full picture to give out.

Don't get too excited about a Black Queen, Greenwood.

There were many, but which one are you thinking of DD.?
The Genealogy line goes back to Abraham the one mentioned in the Old Testament, and beyond.

Fish raised a topic on that a while back. He saw it when in Ireland.

http://www.giveshare.org/israel/grimaldi.html
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Harry and Meghan - 13th Jan 2020 3:18pm
You keep going on about 'toxic' MSM... what is it ? I don't know , I just thought it was a drug to relieve arthritis. Not everyone gets their news from the same source, and it is ' news with a question mark' , because nobody has the full picture to give out.

It is the first time I have used the term. If you had been part of the MSM, that would have been a good example of what I mean. Creating disparaging commentary out of things that aren't fact yet presenting it as fact.
Posted By: granny Re: Harry and Meghan - 13th Jan 2020 3:56pm
Do you think the British Tax payer should pay for their security over there ?

Its a good question because gut instinct is "why should we?" but it isn't Harry's actions that have put them at risk and needing security, that is our fault so I'm happy to pay. If the split didn't happen we would be paying anyway so its not costing us anything extra.

Don't jump ahead as to what Harry's status and role will be, the MSM are guessing.

I find it amusing that many called them a financial leech on society and now they are trying to become financially independent of the state he is getting even more earache. He would be better following the Queen's and Princess Anne's example .... never justify what you have done.
Posted By: Greenwood Re: Harry and Meghan - 13th Jan 2020 5:02pm
I just thought MSM meant Mail, Sun, Mirror - or am I barking up the wrong tabloid? Not what you'd call excited Granny, just interested. Wife of George III, possibly, as far as I can tell from what I've read. Even just going back as far as Athelstan, the blood royal is a very elaborate cocktail.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Harry and Meghan - 13th Jan 2020 6:19pm
Generally MSM means main-stream-media, ie newspapers, radio and television.

"Guessing" and "toxic" are different words meaning two completely different things.
Posted By: europa1 Re: Harry and Meghan - 14th Jan 2020 4:26am
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Harry and Meghan - 14th Jan 2020 11:47am
Posted By: cools Re: Harry and Meghan - 15th Jan 2020 1:52pm
Getting boring this now, all this racist talk by the press what a load of rot! ..I think she had an agenda when she met Harry , Prince , Money, social climbing, I say this about her wether she black, white or whatever.
I realise security will have to be given and definitely don’t want any harm to come to them but apart from that let them get on with it on their own , no more in my opinion!
I don’t think this marriage will last somehow, he seems to be getting led around by the nose. Watch her actions when you see the them together , she sat down he was talking a tug of the arm he immediately sat down..don’t like the woman but whatever happens she won’t have to worry about money.......9o
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Harry and Meghan - 15th Jan 2020 7:16pm
Originally Posted by cools
.I think she had an agenda when she met Harry , Prince , Money, social climbing,

The same as many other marriages.

I don’t think this marriage will last somehow

No idea but it doesn't really matter. They appear very comfortable with each other which is more than you can say about many other couples. If they have a good time for just a few years, good luck to them.

On guesswork alone I think they will last, if Meghan was pulling a con she's going about it totally the wrong way to make sense.
Posted By: casper Re: Harry and Meghan - 15th Jan 2020 7:34pm
Getting boring this now, all this racist talk by the press what a load of rot! ..I think she had an agenda when she met Harry , Prince , Money, social climbing, I say this about her wether she black, white or whatever.
I realise security will have to be given and definitely don’t want any harm to come to them but apart from that let them get on with it on their own , no more in my opinion!
I don’t think this marriage will last somehow, he seems to be getting led around by the nose. Watch her actions when you see the them together , she sat down he was talking a tug of the arm he immediately sat down..don’t like the woman but whatever happens she won’t have to worry about money.......9o

I agree with you cools, he is being led round by something, she seems to have fallen out with everybody close to her, and if I was Harry I would feel ashamed blatantly touting her out for the voice over thing, I'am not a royalist and feel the whole thing farcical, people standing around with flowers and gifts, Princess Diana, our angel ,the peoples Princess, lets be straight they wouldn't p**s on you if you were on fire.
Posted By: cools Re: Harry and Meghan - 15th Jan 2020 8:45pm
I too was cringing watching that conversation with Disney boss about her doing voiceovers Casper, again noticing her letting him get on with it pretending not to notice , most probably all her words, embarrassing!
I am a royalist but really don’t want to get into debate over royal family but feel so sorry for The Queen, she really didn’t need all this and scandal if Andrew at her age....
Posted By: europa1 Re: Harry and Meghan - 16th Jan 2020 6:03am
Posted By: cools Re: Harry and Meghan - 16th Jan 2020 9:32am
Somewhat repetitive Europa! What’s up stuck for words?
Posted By: casper Re: Harry and Meghan - 20th Jan 2020 7:22pm
Looks like her Maj has put her foot down, one of many lessons soon to be learned by Harry, you can't always get what you want.
Posted By: cools Re: Harry and Meghan - 20th Jan 2020 7:41pm
I really can’t see this working out for Harry, but maybe I’ll be proven wrong. Guess we’ll have to watch this space eh......
Posted By: red_devil Re: Harry and Meghan - 27th Jan 2020 9:28pm
Harry is on a steep slide to oblivion. I am a royalist, lets get that straight. But this yankee bird has seen gold in big letters glittering from afar. I do not trust her, never have. I dread to see her lawyers 'divorce' settlement - like all YANKS.

Posted By: granny Re: Harry and Meghan - 16th Apr 2020 6:22pm

Meghan and Harry are doing their bit in LA. , by delivering meals to those in need. ! They did it quietly but the media seem to know all about it. In the Los Angeles Times, it's posted under 'Entertainment and Arts' section.??

Security will no doubt load the vehicle, chauffer will drive them there, security will unload the vehicle and paparazzi will just happen to be there for a photo shoot of Meghan handing a box of goodies over, and for Harry's latest little joke.

These two have really brassed me off, and I'm sorry because I really expected more. However, they are giving £100,000 to charity which was left over from wedding expenses and at the same time looking to buy a £12 million residence, but of course, that's not Meghan's money is it ? She'll take him for all his worth and then kick him out. IMO

https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...ce-harry-meghan-meals-archie-coronavirus
Posted By: casper Re: Harry and Meghan - 16th Apr 2020 7:27pm
Yes sad to say Harry's fell for the three card trick, all that glitters is not gold, I am not a royalist, but feel sorry for the lad, I don't like her she reminds me of Olive Oyl.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Harry and Meghan - 16th Apr 2020 8:41pm
We'll see but I think you wrong. Either-ways I wouldn't advise her to drive through any tunnels.

Harry was always going to be sidelined anyway and we've seen what prima-donnas Charles and Andrew have turned out to be, I think Harry is better finding his own path in life rather than be the little puppy dragged behind.

Disney might offer a castle for them to live in (I'm not sure if I'm joking or not).
Posted By: granny Re: Harry and Meghan - 17th Apr 2020 5:50pm

Meghan has come up with another ingenious plan for a UK charity. Now someone might just put me right, but I thought any such venture would need to be passed by the Food Standards Agency, if so, is not likely to happen any time soon.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/breaking-meghan-markle-breaks-silence-21883285

Meghan suggested the idea this week, and working with the Felix Project the volunteers will start batch cooking in their own homes and then delivering between 250 and 300 meals to families three days a week.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral