Forums
Posted By: granny Human Trafficking - 13th Mar 2019 11:22pm

Human trafficking, a rising crime attributed to Eastern Europeans. Merseyside , up from under 10 in 2014 to 109 in 2018.
This is diabolical, and a criminal offence being imported from those eastern European counties that are now members of the EU.

Isn't this why we voted for Brexit and the reason we wanted control of our borders. Nothing to do with the colour of ones skin, all to do with the criminal fraternity that is a normal part of life in Romani, Bulgaria, Croatia. The reason those people are running from their own country, criminals escaping from the law. Low life, that commit such horrible offences against their own children and animals.
I am fuming about this, after suspected traffickers in this area about 14 yrs ago, who travelled the length and breadth of the UK, leaving destruction everywhere they went, and I suggest this is now only a fraction of the cases to be uncovered.

Yes, I've had a couple of glasses of wine tonight, just 2, but it brings everything to the surface (in my case) because I feel passionate about such inhumanity and no one seems to be able to knock it on the head atm. What the fook is the matter with the authorities, and I don't want to hear its lack of money. We can spend millions on inquiries, just get those poor people free of the traffickers that destroy lives and drag our country down to the levels of all that is bad.
Those eastern EU countries have no regard for humanity or life in general. Get the barstard out,,,, and tell them to keep their inhumane practices to themselves. We don't need to pay for their bloody criminal activities.

The end..... but there could be more.
Posted By: casper Re: Human Trafficking - 14th Mar 2019 8:40am
Some fire there granny, well said, if they are jailed here it is a luxury compared to the prisons in their own countries, they then send their dirty money back home for a retirement fund, there does appear to be a cruel streak in Eastern Europeans a callousness to suffering, and the UK is seen as an easy touch.
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Human Trafficking - 14th Mar 2019 9:14am
Used to call this Slavery - why give it any other name.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Human Trafficking - 14th Mar 2019 10:19am
According to the Home Office, the top countries where human trafficking comes from are:

United Kingdom (yes, right here in the UK)
Albania
Vietnam
Afghanistan
Eritrea
Nigeria
Iran
Slovakia
Iraq
Romania

Most of those aren't in the EU.

There's a story about Vietnamese victims on North West Today and North West Tonight.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Human Trafficking - 14th Mar 2019 1:20pm
Originally Posted by Gibbo
According to the Home Office, the top countries where human trafficking comes from are:

United Kingdom (yes, right here in the UK)
Albania
Vietnam
Afghanistan
Eritrea
Nigeria
Iran
Slovakia
Iraq
Romania

To clarify, this is the 2018 statistics for victims of modern slavery (not human trafficking) in the UK only. Almost any country would have the home country as the highest number.

Of the UK originated victims it was roughly a 50/50 split between male and female and about 32% were children.

The biggest proportion (55%) was for domestic servitude and labour exploitation which could potentially include anybody being paid less than the minimum wage or working longer hours than they were paid for.

34% of cases (1746 victims) were sexual exploitation of which 564 were children, this is not just victims being pimped out, it would include domestic sexual slavery.

Exploited children were 62% male and 38% female.

11% were categorised as "unknown exploitation" whatever that may be?

There were 3 cases of organ harvesting.
Posted By: granny Re: Human Trafficking - 14th Mar 2019 10:33pm

Organ harvesting ! That's another thing that's on the rise although it's been going on for years and in the UK . There must be some money in it and probably why the government have now decided to have us all donate our organs on death, unless we 'opt- out' . Which I must admit , has not been mentioned recently but I thought it was almost imminent last year .

This was 2013

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews
© Wirral-Wikiwirral