Forums
Posted By: granny The Daily Mail News today - 9th Sep 2018 9:55am

Who would have thought it ? Just another young blonde marriage wrecker........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-doctor-linked-Boris-marriage-split.html

Today we have the Boris Affair.

Boris and the blonde spin-doctor who cavorted on cars in the Commons and gushed about 'brilliant' top Tory: Revealed, the party-loving blonde linked to Johnson's marriage breakdown
Posted By: venice Re: The Daily Mail News today - 9th Sep 2018 10:24am
I dont think these days that politicians private lives carry much weight when it comes to people deciding whether to vote for someone or not . Imagine thinking -- Ah this candidate sounds a genius , perfect for the job -- but oh, wait a minute , my god, he's had a fling with one of his staff , I certainly wont be putting my cross in HIS square! Or the opposite - This candidate doesnt seem to have much about him , limited success in last post , cant seem to get his point across -- oh my goodness though, hes been married for 25yrs to the same person, strokes dogs, and runs a gerbil rescue , hes my man !!!!
Posted By: Greenwood Re: The Daily Mail News today - 9th Sep 2018 3:16pm
Politicians not being able to keep it in their trousers is no great novelty, it's just that we hear a lot more about it these days. Lloyd George's romantic life makes rather interesting reading, for example! My main worry about Boris is the outrageous things he says and the utter insensitivity of the man. The possibility of him and Trump tap-dancing in hobnailed boots over all our futures is deeply concerning.
Posted By: venice Re: The Daily Mail News today - 9th Sep 2018 4:41pm
Agree with you Greenwood , Boris is a worrying loose canon . Wasnt referring to him in particular , just the general situation attitude to politicians private lives.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: The Daily Mail News today - 9th Sep 2018 5:42pm
This is the 6th known partner he has has an affair with and as he was double cheating at least once before so there are probably others. With some of these the affair caused a pregnancy which shows how reckless he is.

Politicians pass laws on morality, I'll accept one affair but multiple affairs demonstrates a complete lack of morality and integrity.

It is not acceptable to me for someone like that to be in a senior political role elected or otherwise.
Posted By: granny Re: The Daily Mail News today - 9th Sep 2018 6:55pm

His morals are no concern of mine, but he seems to have no degree of decency.

I agree with all of you. He's a waste of space. Clever he might be in certain criteria, but if he is ever put forward for leader of the Tories, then it has to be assumed that this country has most definitely 'gone to pot'

The world would see him as a complete joker, never to be taken seriously in any matter.
Posted By: Moonstar Re: The Daily Mail News today - 10th Sep 2018 10:29am
Poor, silly Boris. He believes his own fantasy. What is worse is that his noisy family boost his ego - he must believe he can do no wrong and one day will be PM. Fat chance.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: The Daily Mail News today - 10th Sep 2018 12:08pm
I presume Boris has only got to where he is by being the sacrificial idiot, unlike most sacrificials he seems to be allowed to continue which makes him a very useful weapon in the arsenal of politics.

As for becoming leader of the party and PM, May and Brown got in somehow. Boris and Sadiq Khan became London Mayor, Never say never.

Its a mad world of propaganda we live in, reality is way down the list of political priorities.

Sports people are fined when they knowingly do things wrong, is it about time politicians are as well?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral