Forums
Posted By: granny Trump on his pedestal.. again. - 3rd Aug 2018 12:48pm

How can this man even keep a straight face.

laugh

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world...as-waiting-fifteen-minutes-for-the-queen
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Trump on his pedestal.. again. - 4th Aug 2018 8:19am
I am fed up with hearing about him.

It is quite clear that the American political establishment has prevented him from doing anything that is too foolish. He is left with all the trappings of power, the Jet, the media coverage etc but very little actual power. Were he to suddenly press the nuclear button for instance, I doubt very much whether his country would do much without further checking, and if they found no reason for it would find some way of ignoring it.

I think all this is apparent to other world leaders and I expect they treat him with courtesy, but realise he doesn't speak for the American political establishment.and don't take him seriously..

As far as I am concerned, therefore, his antics are about as relevant as the latest twist in Coronation Street. Boring.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Trump on his pedestal.. again. - 6th Aug 2018 8:38am
Probably right EX... How can any body take anyone seriously who has appeared in the Simpsons.. Maybe kept in power to be given just enough power to pass some laws that the political establishment want but need a fall guy to make them..
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Trump on his pedestal.. again. - 7th Aug 2018 10:06am
Originally Posted by fish5133
Probably right EX... How can any body take anyone seriously who has appeared in the Simpsons..

Has he been in The Simpsons? As a guest voice?

Appearance is no bar to seriousness though. Al Gore and Stephen Hawking have both appeared in The Simpsons and played themselves.
Posted By: svenlock68 Re: Trump on his pedestal.. again. - 23rd Aug 2018 6:55pm
Its ironically how funny it is that the world falls 100% for the pantomime of trump....
While the sheep masses go on & on about him...distracted.
The republicans behind him dismantle everything & weild the power of the true owners of the USA = big corps / financial systems / banks etc etc.
Trump doesnt run the usa just as obama didnt.
" id like a nhs system in america guys "
No . Stopped.
I dont care about trump cause he doesnt matter.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral