Forums
Posted By: cools Baby deaths countess of Chester hospital - 3rd Jul 2018 10:34pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-44696813

Looks like another upsetting and horrible story about to break. A health worker been arrested suspected of causing deaths of babies. Evil stalking the wards just like that other horror Beverly Allit!
Makes me so angry and feel for the parents if these poor babes, if proven I'd want to kill her.
Posted By: granny Re: Baby deaths countess of Chester hospital - 4th Jul 2018 9:43am

Horrible and distressing, but at the moment we know very little. In some ways I'd rather not know too much and the families must be beside themselves.

I always wonder how it takes so long for any of these things to be picked up.. Surely every man ,woman and child have a post-mortem to determine death,. Same with the Russian spy scenario. Wasn't it announced that the bodies of Russian dissidents in UK might be exhumed to re-examine the body. (something like that). Why, if the job was done properly would it need to happen ?

In this case, why were questions not raised earlier or is it that they do their 'figures' on an annual basis just like the financial institutions do ?

Really, very sad.
Posted By: granny Re: Baby deaths countess of Chester hospital - 4th Jul 2018 10:48am

She's been named now :

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-44709766
Posted By: cools Re: Baby deaths countess of Chester hospital - 4th Jul 2018 12:31pm
Yes Granny you're right we don't know too much yet, as you say almost don't want to know . Shes so pretty and looks the perfect angel someone who you'd trust with your precious baby. We'll have to wait and see what transpires and judge then I soppose. It sounds pretty bad though.
The statistics aren't compelling evidence, there will always be one hospital with the worst statistics. I suspect the hospital had other suspicions beyond the statistics when they reported this.

Post mortems aren't conclusive and costs can escalate if you go the full 9 yards which may still be inconclusive

No doubt they will have to pay the parents and this reduces NHS funds for matters they should be paying for.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral