Forums
Posted By: cools New royal baby - 23rd Apr 2018 12:11pm
Yay, a new royal baby a little boy...congratulations to Wills and Kate , born on St George's day as well!
Posted By: Greenwood Re: New royal baby - 23rd Apr 2018 8:17pm
Well they can't call him George, they've already got one! I'd quite like Arthur...
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: New royal baby - 23rd Apr 2018 9:31pm
It's a shame they've already used the name George, isn't it? It would have been perfect for a boy born on St. George's Day!

I think they'll call him Philip. My second guess would be James. The Royals only have a small pool of boys names to choose from, so it makes guessing a bit easier!

I feel the name Charles will definitely be in there, but I don't think it'll be his first name... although I could be wrong! We'll see!
Posted By: fish5133 Re: New royal baby - 23rd Apr 2018 9:40pm
was royalty up on wallasey village today by St Georges Road school. Loads of kids and people out on street with flags and banners..I gave a royal wave as i past just in case..
Posted By: granny Re: New royal baby - 23rd Apr 2018 10:09pm

Congratulations to the family. Lovely news.

I hope Wallasey Town Hall have raised the flag ! (and Birkenhead if they still have one)

A comment from a Canadian: This baby should be referred to as Royal Highness, until the true gender of the child is established. crazy
Posted By: Excoriator Re: New royal baby - 24th Apr 2018 7:31am
Ridiculous fuss!

Another bloody useless parasite born, and people are rejoicing at it!

We need a republic, and the royal family need to find productive employment to support themselves, instead of pretending that swanning about and cutting the odd ribbon is a job.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: New royal baby - 24th Apr 2018 9:08am
Originally Posted by Excoriator
the royal family need to find productive employment to support themselves, instead of pretending that swanning about and cutting the odd ribbon is a job.

I can't speak for all of them, but I have no problem paying for the upkeep of William and Harry, considering what they do:

https://www.popsugar.co.uk/celebrity/What-Prince-William-Duchess-Cambridge-Jobs-43946927
https://www.royal.uk/prince-harry
Posted By: granny Re: New royal baby - 24th Apr 2018 10:05am
Originally Posted by Gibbo
Originally Posted by Excoriator
the royal family need to find productive employment to support themselves, instead of pretending that swanning about and cutting the odd ribbon is a job.

I can't speak for all of them, but I have no problem paying for the upkeep of William and Harry, considering what they do:

https://www.popsugar.co.uk/celebrity/What-Prince-William-Duchess-Cambridge-Jobs-43946927
https://www.royal.uk/prince-harry

I agree Gibbo.
Posted By: casper Re: New royal baby - 24th Apr 2018 11:15am

Originally Posted by fish5133
was royalty up on wallasey village today by St Georges Road school. Loads of kids and people out on street with flags and banners..I gave a royal wave as i past just in case..

Back in the real world, it was the children of St Georges school celebrating St Georges day, with their home made flags and banners, and a turnout of parents and nans, granddads, dogs, nice to see a school taking pride in their national day, after comments made by some newspapers that the flag is more widely associated with right wing racists and thugs, perhaps they forgot to mention the Union Flag being used by some unsavoury organisations as well
Posted By: assassin Re: New royal baby - 24th Apr 2018 11:32am
I wonder how many nappies wills will changed I bet its less then 1 and bet they Don't fight over who's turn it is to do the midnight feeds, and they don't have to go shopping with a screaming child kicking off in the of tesco or asda when you say no to sweets or toys raftl
Posted By: cools Re: New royal baby - 24th Apr 2018 2:36pm
I'm saying James for the name?.... Royal wedding coming up as well. Love it, Love it, Love it. Thrice I say it ,lol...
Posted By: Snodvan Re: New royal baby - 24th Apr 2018 3:11pm
I will guess Philip
My wife suggests Moses Mohamed but even she thinks that unlikely
- a colleague suggests a name that easily converts into a transgender equivalent ---- just in case

Snod
Posted By: assassin Re: New royal baby - 24th Apr 2018 6:00pm
call him princes tuna pasta bake raftl

Attached picture tuna_pasta_bake.1517125886.jpg
Posted By: granny Re: New royal baby - 24th Apr 2018 9:47pm

Maybe , James/ Michael / David/ ? Scots, English, Welsh and don't know about the Irish names. smile
Posted By: Excoriator Re: New royal baby - 25th Apr 2018 7:41am
I like Assassin's suggestion best so far.

Prince's tinned sardines would be OK too.

Seriously, does anyone really care what he's called? He just another guaranteed lifelong benefit scrounger.
Posted By: casper Re: New royal baby - 25th Apr 2018 8:36am
Originally Posted by assassin
I wonder how many nappies wills will changed I bet its less then 1 and bet they Don't fight over who's turn it is to do the midnight feeds, and they don't have to go shopping with a screaming child kicking off in the of tesco or asda when you say no to sweets or toys raftl

What did he say ? now I have three to worry about, it was then the nanny hit around the ear with a shitty nappy.
Posted By: keef666 Re: New royal baby - 26th Apr 2018 3:32am
When i was at work and this was on Sky news for most of the day, i mean we have people dying by the mintue all over the world from wars, lack of water or food etc and this is all over the news, and its not even their first baby, they have two others, so we know what will and kate like to do when they are alone.
Yeah it most be nice to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth, the best people in the world to teach you, show you how to shoot, drive a tank, fly a helicopter, be given a high rank in the forces, make a few speeches now and then, have things named after you and of course travel the world.
Lets not forget how these people got to where they are, by killing their family, friends, and the rest of us who got in their way to become rulers?
Posted By: granny Re: New royal baby - 27th Apr 2018 10:41am
Very nice .

Prince Louis Arthur Charles.

To be known as His Royal Highness Prince Louis of Cambridge

. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43922335

( All you snivelling wrecks on here, go snivel somewhere else.)
Posted By: venice Re: New royal baby - 27th Apr 2018 11:16am
After distant rellie Lord Mountbatten? Nah, I reckon watching the X factor used to be their Sat night guilty secret. laugh
Posted By: cools Re: New royal baby - 27th Apr 2018 12:00pm
I like it, Prince Louis a nice ring to it...looking forward now to the royal wedding, I bet you are too Granny?
Posted By: granny Re: New royal baby - 27th Apr 2018 2:52pm

Yes, I am Cools.
Posted By: assassin Re: New royal baby - 27th Apr 2018 3:44pm
A future king Lou

Attached picture King-louie.jpg
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: New royal baby - 27th Apr 2018 5:46pm
We could have King Louis XX when the EU takes us over again after Brexit negotiations fail and they bottle out of leaving..
Posted By: fish5133 Re: New royal baby - 27th Apr 2018 9:10pm
Is it looey or lou is
Posted By: venice Re: New royal baby - 27th Apr 2018 9:18pm
The first one fish - despite being bog standard laugh
Posted By: venice Re: New royal baby - 27th Apr 2018 9:28pm
Louis as you say fish . My OH suggests his nickname from the public should be Boggie!
Posted By: granny Re: New royal baby - 27th Apr 2018 11:33pm
Originally Posted by fish5133
Is it looey or lou is

Looey . Didn't you do French in your school ,Fish ?

Venice, should that be Bogie or Boggie , or Boggy ? Tell your OH the little bundle has not quite reached school age yet.
Posted By: venice Re: New royal baby - 28th Apr 2018 11:26am
Originally Posted by venice
Louis as you say fish . My OH suggests his nickname from the public should be Boggie!

I meant to put Looey there fish sorry. grin

Granny. -- Boggie , Boggy, either go perfectly as a nickname for fish's Looey. Who gives a cr@p really anyway seeyu
© Wirral-Wikiwirral