Forums
Posted By: diggingdeeper Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 10th Apr 2018 9:21pm
I see our Government yet again are threatening a response to a chemical attack without any evidence what happened.

Claims are that people were killed and injured in Douma, Syria by a chemical gas.

Russia has inspected the area and invited other inspections and state there are no dead, no injured people and no signs of poison.

Red Crescent (the Arabic Red Cross) have come to exactly the same conclusion on their inspection.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 11th Apr 2018 12:09am
Given the current rhetoric of our Govt it comes as a convenient alledged atrocity to further demonise Russia. Truth is getting lost in the deliberate fog of propaganda and possibly false flag incidents. Looks like we are hell bent on getting into a war with Russia and it seems to be following the direction old mad David Icke has been talking about for last 10 years
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 11th Apr 2018 9:41am
So you're saying these reports, videos and photos are all fake?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43697084
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 11th Apr 2018 10:43am
Up to 500 people were poisoned in the Syrian gas outrage that killed 43 people including children, the World Health Organisation has revealed.

WHO demanded 'immediate' access to the victims in rebel-held Douma as it revealed the total number of people who reported to hospital showing 'signs and symptoms consistent with exposure to toxic chemicals'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...k-World-Health-Organisation-reveals.html
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 11th Apr 2018 12:10pm
The Russians are all evil and are responsible for everything bad that happens in the world. I noticed Mark Zuckerberg rabbiting on about Facebook fighting the Russians who are trying to subvert this godly company, A very nice piece of 'nudge' propaganda, leaving it to the slack-jawed millions to make the association needed and to conclude the Russians to be responsible for his misdeeds.

Russians have vestigal horns growing from their foreheads too, and regularly eat babies!

(It goes without saying that all western politicians and their security agencies are - to a man - 100% good eggs!)
Originally Posted by Gibbo
So you're saying these reports, videos and photos are all fake?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43697084

None of the children are coughing, none of the children have streaming eyes, most of the children are opening their eyes quite easily, none have any skin rashes, none are clawing at their skin or eyes. You don't recover that quickly even if you have been hosed down.

Basically if you grabbed a load of primary school kids and hosed them down like that, the reactions would be similar to what we have seen in the videos.

WHO have not visited at the time of that report, they were still demanding access and going off third party information. I'm not even sure that WHO has inspection teams?

OPCW are going to visit very soon from what I can tell, even though the UN are trying their best not to agree to an inspection team, thank goodness that OPCW are independent of the UN!

My point was the gung-ho attitude of the UK, US and France yet again even though they have virtually no evidence as yet. The evidence is extremely flimsy, we shall see what the OPCW report says when (or if) it comes out.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 11th Apr 2018 1:58pm
Its another false flag.
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 11th Apr 2018 2:28pm
As in the Skripal attack, The Russians are the instant villains without any real evidence of any involvement.

" - let us never, never doubt
What nobody is sure about!"
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 11th Apr 2018 7:11pm
What has materialised now is since Yulia's alleged phone call (of when) to her cousin stating her father was doing ok , suddenly the next day we get a report that he's out of danger.
Yesterday reported that the CIA are offering to give them fake identities !

So few believe this story about the Skripals' it has propaganda stamped all over it.
May and Boris, adamant that they knew it was from the Russian stockpile . May goes to Europe and gets all the backing she needs to induce nations to expel Russian Diplomats . It all happened so quickly, we didn't even have chance to blink.
Now they can't identify the country of origin of Novichok .
No visa for Skripals cousin, and no dialogue with Russia. Yulia has now said she won't meet anyone from the Russian officials.
(It was all very different with the Litvinenko poisoning.)

US with support from others threatened to attack Assad if there was another chemical attack in Syria.
Just by chance, there are reports of a chemical attack , with threats coming from US against Russia and Assad. These threats were superseded just over a month ago of predictions coming out of US, that the US were planning a strategic attack on Syria. US are blaming Russia . Surprise, surprise !

Why would Assad despatch chemical attacks on his people when he knows full well what US has previously threatened , and at the same time he has almost rid the country of these evil bar stewards. Why on earth would he do such a thing now , to jeopardise everything he has fought for ?

Information has been reported from the likes of the White Helmets, who UK and US are funding to the tune on £ultra millions and who are aligned to the terrorist groups such as Al Nusra and others.

The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, came to visit Mrs May and Mr Macron. He also followed on with a visit to Mr Trump , just those few weeks ago.

It would seem the stage was set for group activity as France has moved into Syria getting in the way of the Turkish operations despite warnings from Turkey that France are supporting the very terrorists the country is trying to rid itself of.

We have been fed false reports on the Skripals, to get the public support behind the moves of the UK and US Governments . Various other European countries are sitting in the wings , waiting the next move after expelling Russian diplomats.

Whatever has being stage managed for the benefit of public support, it has been a disastrous cock-up from the beginning , and from what I can make out , hardly anyone believes any of the Skripals case as being the truth anyway but how surprising that it was the good way of getting Russian Diplomats expelled from all over the world prior to this mess. .

All of these things compiled and implemated PRIOR the 'supposed' chemical attack last week. !! How very convenient !

Those images are fake. Considering Ms May and others have condemned the terrible images and videos of 100's of dead people, where the hell are these images and videos ! ? Maybe they should be looking at the images that ISIS posted and see how Syria have almost managed to rid the country of them. Now US will take the credit and get rid of Assad. If this thing takes off, Israel won't be standing on it's feet , Iran will play havoc with them. But the little so and so's who have originally trigger all these things are keeping remarkably quiet atm.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 11th Apr 2018 7:34pm

From the UN last night.:

https://www.facebook.com/PRESSTV/vi...NTEwNzgxMDY4NTYyODo4MDc3NzU3NTYwODU0OTQ/
Frightening isn't it, we are being led into WW3, we risk Russia, China and other Asian countries being taken on by the USA and Europe countries.

We need Bernie Saunders, Jeremy Corbyn, George Galloway and similar to lead us out of this mess.

We need to overthrow the UK Government.
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 11th Apr 2018 9:12pm

Very scary. There were reports last night from a French website that the Chinese have been told to side up with the Russian Navy in the Med.
It only needs one to make a massive mistake, and Trump is pretty good at that with his tweets.

If May moves forward in any military way, she's a gonna... and then what ? Can't imagine if once we might be engaged that Corbyn would be any good either. ISIS would move in here and do exactly what they've done in other countries. Once a country is weak, it's their opportunity to fill that gap.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 11th Apr 2018 9:26pm
In response to Gibbo.... there may well have been a chemical attack but who dunnit is the question.. Seems a bit rich of May asking Trump for more evidence about the chemical attack in Syria.
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 11th Apr 2018 9:30pm

Have a look at this.

https://www.facebook.com/Syrianewsdaily/videos/808369222692814/
Posted By: casper Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 12th Apr 2018 8:16am
Originally Posted by granny

I take it this video was made by Assad, nice clean well turned out children in a classroom with an audience and camera's, made to discredit the white helmets? the truth whatever that may be is being manipulated by propaganda, ask yourself this who are the masters
at propaganda? having said this it seems we are being pushed with indecent haste into a conflict that does appear to have been manufactured and promoted by an idiot president, it reminds me of a saying , "only cowards threaten" the world has indeed gone mad.
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 12th Apr 2018 10:34am

Why would Assad make that video. FSA (Free Syrian Army, allied with Al Qaeda) are his enemies ? It strikes me that any news that is not in the best interest of the west is accused of being Assad propaganda.
It is a well known fact that 'false flags' and false reports are rife in Syria, same as they were prior to the Iraqi war and Colin Powell wiith his maps and diagrams.
I just hope we don't have a massive scaled war, based on the false propaganda from the West.
Regards the children in the video. Do you know that the terrorists are in control of the schools, and the hospitals. They have been teaching the children by their own means with their own teachers and many of the children are those belonging to ISIS etc. 8,000 terrorists were transported out of East Ghouta two days ago with their families. In total 40,000 people relate to the terrorists.
If the Syrian people are trying so hard to prove what's happening why is it being ignored ? Who can help them when few have the facility in those areas of phone, internet and communication. In the main, only the bad guys would seem to have such technology.
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 12th Apr 2018 10:42am

SO they still love each other ! There are a couple more pics too. Just click on the arrow to the right.

https://www.facebook.com/Syrianewsd...2929/808501389346264/?type=3&theater
Ha, she looks like she's giving him an injection from that ring devil
Macron now claiming he has proof of a chemical attack - "maybe chlorine", I'm sure if he had proof he'd know if it was chlorine or not!
And the USA have admitted that they are still looking for evidence to support their suspicions. https://sputniknews.com/world/20180...ent=hnHg&utm_campaign=URL_shortening
And a very interesting read .... https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/...yria-since-long-before-2011-40d4e6648d54
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 12th Apr 2018 9:53pm
Saw the Wesley Clarke testimony a long time ago. Strange that Macron hasn't shared his information with US. They are still bumbling about it all.

All this is really upsetting . You see BBC news tonight. Showing the coach loads of people being moved to Idlib. Assad and Russian have been sending all the terrorists to camps in Idlib. Then the interviewee ( the doctor) says that they were told not to say anything about the chemical attack.
Well, as the doctors have also been imprisoned by the terrorists and forced to work for them, it's hardly surprising they were told to shut up. However, he didn't say who had told them to shut up, unless of course the BBC have cut it out.
The young chap who was calling Assad for everything , also from the camp, was probably another of the militants who have been trying to over run Assad's government.
Then we see the residents of Douma , jumping up and down in the streets, celebrating, because Assad and the Russian have liberate them. Why are they not in Idlib camps ? I suggest they are staying in their home towns and not the ones giving the hate towards Assad. If the West take those interviews as gospel, they are prolonging a 7 yrs war to eradicate the country of the head choppers, who will rise again. If by any chance US and Turkey have a conflict, Turkey only have to open their borders and allow the whole lot to transfer into Europe.
This is all too dangerous.
Greece have had an altercation with Turkey, in the skies today I believe.
There will be a whole load more refugees coming here too. Will they be the genuine refugees or the ISIS, Al Nusra, Al Qaeda, and a whole load more, who are so cunning a nd smart, they out wit us any day. Lets. not forget, these people have been living on their wits for thousands of years, surviving deserts, and wars with the Israelites and everyone else for at least 5 thousand years . We haven't got a clue.
The figues coming out about deaths very from 350,000 to 500,000 , so they don't even now that either, but how many of them are terrorists , or victims of the terrorists.

I spoke to my friend in Syria today , he said " here we do not care this much we have become accustomed to war do not care nor afraid too " It comes across as if they have given up, I do know that many Syrian are very tired with it all. They have nothing left in certain areas, not even the children can go to school .
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 12th Apr 2018 10:22pm

Plenty of videos to view over the period of this war. Trump says HE'S got rid of ISIS in Syria ???

https://www.facebook.com/pg/SYRIAN.SYriaRealInfosAndNews/videos/?ref=page_internal
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 12th Apr 2018 10:38pm

Have a look at this video first.. White helmets rescuing a poor injured civilian.

https://www.facebook.com/SYRIAN.SYriaRealInfosAndNews/videos/1383281938356782/

Then have a look at this .

https://www.facebook.com/Syrianewsd...5628/807789049417498/?type=3&theater
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 12th Apr 2018 11:19pm
Not being a believer in coincidences, The proximity of the Skripal affair and what's happened in Syria sets alarm bells ringing in my mind anyway.

The footage I saw on TV of terrified children being hosed down was about as convincing as a nine-bob note!
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 13th Apr 2018 10:03am
This was posted on 9th February !!. Less than a month after , we had the Skripals, followed by East Ghouta less than a month after that.

Incidentally, the Syrian people also say the BBC has not reported the truth for ever , so what does that tell us ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSPgUCY1X_8

Don't know why I can't post videos any longer.
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 13th Apr 2018 10:24am

Germany won't be taking part in this military operation, apparently. Merkel and Putin have a deal over gas ?
Originally Posted by granny

Germany won't be taking part in this military operation, apparently. Merkel and Putin have a deal over gas ?

Not exactly the only EU country, Russia provides 35% of Europe's gas, Europe provides 44% of UK gas. If Russia shuts down the gas supply most EU countries will be in trouble.
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 13th Apr 2018 8:25pm
....and Israel now has a lot of gas it has found in the Med, that it wants to pump into Europe via Turkey but Syria is in the way .

Extend Golan Heights (which is still not internationally recognised as belonging to Israel, despite the fact Israel takes the oil and sells to major companies ) carve up Syria, and problem solved !
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 14th Apr 2018 6:48am
ISIS launches offensive in southern Damascus after US Coalition bombs Syria

The Islamic State (ISIS) took advantage of the U.S. Coalition’s latest attack to launch a powerful offensive inside the southern part of Damascus, a Syrian military source told Al-Masdar this morning.

According to the military source, the Islamic State began their assault by storming the Syrian Army’s positions along the western axis of the Al-Qadam District.

No gains have been reported thus far; however, intense clashes are ongoing.

The Syrian Army will likely be able to fend off this assault, as they recently deployed a large number of soldiers to this front in order to launch an offensive against the terrorist. group

https://www.facebook.com/SYRIAN.SYriaRealInfosAndNews/

https://www.facebook.com/HalabTodayTV/videos/2181103338573759/

Britain being a terrorist organisation again, we had no authority to bomb Syria.
Thomas Binder (Cardiologist) of the Medical University of Vienna stated of the following picture ....

"As a cardiologist I can say that these ECG electrodes are completely wrong positioned. They would not get any signal. This picture is faked!"

Attached picture DasxGWKXUAAz58z.jpg
Posted By: venice Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 16th Apr 2018 10:35am
Originally Posted by Excoriator
Not being a believer in coincidences, The proximity of the Skripal affair and what's happened in Syria sets alarm bells ringing in my mind anyway.

The footage I saw on TV of terrified children being hosed down was about as convincing as a nine-bob note!

I watched one of the children in the video being interviewed last night .I think any parent would have recognised in her face ,the way she responded to the interviewers questions and then periodically looked to someone at the side with that pleased with herself but quizzical expression that asked ' was that ok, did I say the right thing?' that she had been 'schooled' in her replies .
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 16th Apr 2018 1:09pm
Originally Posted by venice

I watched one of the children in the video being interviewed last night .I think any parent would have recognised in her face ,the way she responded to the interviewers questions and then periodically looked to someone at the side with that pleased with herself but quizzical expression that asked ' was that ok, did I say the right thing?' that she had been 'schooled' in her replies .

I agree Venice. One other point to be made,( apart from the BBC using children to make their unsubstantiated news in all of this ) the mother was wearing the full burqa and hijab. In the towns that have been liberated, the women have thrown those clothes off as it was ISIS and other groups who forced them to wear them. I suspect that woman and child are either their own ( Al Qaeda, FSA or ,rebels,) wives and children or civilians who are held prisoner.

There is so much evidence that we can find, of these atrocities perpetrated by the rebels, ISIS and others and
the world is blanking it. The Syrian people , those who are able , and have the line of communication ,(because most if not all in those enclaves have no way to communicate only the terrorists have that facility I imagine.), are desperate to get the truth out, and no one is listening to them. Why not ?
Seven very long years for them and the world turned a blind eye. Why ?
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 16th Apr 2018 6:32pm

Well I have listened intently to Mrs May's day in Parliament this afternoon. Two things stand out apart from the fact that there is still no actual proof being given for the chemical attacks by Assad . Information from the NGO's which will be the White Helmets.

Firstly, she continued to repeat the fact that the Russians are basically not to be believed and are conspiring to hide the truth, but then when she was later questioned about any fatalities or injuries that might result from the 'fall out' of the air strikes on the chemical weapon factories on the local populations, she replied that to date, she had not received any notification of any , but would wait for the Russians to inform her ! Why would she believe them in that instance ?

Secondly, she also repeated that UK had tried to get humanitarian aid inside Syria and had consistently been blocked by Russia and the Assad 'Regime'.

I think that's another lie, because I know that no one was able to get humanitarian aid through to places like Damascus and Aleppo and surrounding areas because of the road blocks put in place by the terrorists, i.e . Al Qaeda. Al Nusra, FSA, all over the place. The ordinary citizens of those areas could not get to Damascus or Aleppo to receive aid from the centres there, run by the Red Crescent. None of the charities could get aid to the people.

I spoke to Red Cross, Red Crescent, Unicef, Syria Counts, Save the children, and they all said the same thing. If the people can get to us, meaning the camps in Jordan, Turkey, Lebanon, they can receive aid, but we have no way of distributing to the outer districts and towns because it is too dangerous. Needless to say, the people could not get there, and still can't.
Animals died because vets could not get medicines through , I am sure the same has applied to the human population. The medicines controlled by the terrorists in many cases.

So I don't believe Mrs May's take on the humanitarian issue of being refused access. If they were refused I guess it would have been because it was too dangerous. Unicef supplies were stockpiled in the terrorists underground hospitals and tunnels.
Funny how May can get missiles in whenever she want's but she can't get aid in?

Funny how May can find money for missiles whenever she wants but can't find money for people in desperate situations in this country.

I've no idea if the Russian's are telling the truth or not but I know May has attempted to let us believe a load of porkies.

This Government is untenable, they are unnecessarily leading us down a road that the majority don't want. I've never seen opinion on the internet be so united in the distrust of our Government.
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 16th Apr 2018 11:43pm
This Government would now appear to be a complete cock-up.. Gave them every chance, but what IS the alternative ? IMO there isn't one.
Saying that, HAVE they made a complete cock -up of this situation ? Reports tonight are coming in of Israel war planes entering Syria from Lebanon ?

Was this part of the plan, i.e. opening the door for Israel ? It wouldn't surprise me.

https://www.facebook.com/Syrianewsdaily/

https://www.facebook.com/SYRIAN.SYriaRealInfosAndNews/
Posted By: casper Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 17th Apr 2018 8:13am
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Funny how May can get missiles in whenever she want's but she can't get aid in?

Funny how May can find money for missiles whenever she wants but can't find money for people in desperate situations in this country.

I've no idea if the Russian's are telling the truth or not but I know May has attempted to let us believe a load of porkies.

This Government is untenable, they are unnecessarily leading us down a road that the majority don't want. I've never seen opinion on the internet be so united in the distrust of our Government.

A desperate government will do desperate things, they have bungled everything and consistently tell lies to cover up, another election on the strength of her decisive action in dealing with the "threat"?

I still believe the Russians were involved, but the incident was seized upon and bolstered up by the government, they are also covering their backs by announcing there could be cyber attacks in case more underhand dealings are exposed.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 17th Apr 2018 8:46am

You need to look at the wider picture - the meddling in US Elections and the continued air, sea and land incursions into European territory.

RAF fighters intercept two Russian bombers near UK airspace
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ept-two-russian-bombers-near-uk-airspace

Warning Issued Over Russian Military Drills in Baltic Sea
https://www.forces.net/news/warning-issued-over-russian-military-drills

Russia Launches Military Exercises In Crimea, Abkhazia
https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-military-execises-crimea-abkhazia/29109826.html
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 17th Apr 2018 9:10am
Can any good come out of this?

Hopefully, we can learn that any military action should be a decision made by Parliament , not by the PM. This doesn't preclude the granting of temporary powers to protect the country during times of high tension under specified conditions, so the claims that making this law would endanger the UK are spurious. It had occurred to me also that the fact that this action came up during one of Parliament's frequent holidays might perhaps not be pure coincidence either.

It is amazing how keen politicians are to institute all kinds of laws to make you and me behave, but are exceeding keen to oppose anything that makes THEM behave!
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 17th Apr 2018 10:24am

You need to look at the wider picture - the meddling in US Elections and the continued air, sea and land incursions into European territory.

Those reports are surely not a valid reason to bomb Syria, or do we conduct our own wars on others lands now ? If that's the case, it's not a very humanitarian exercise and we need to be very careful .

The whole operation has been filled with deceit, which to my mind, is worse than lies.

But all those things are routine and have been going on for years, by them and us,
Posted By: snowhite Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 18th Apr 2018 1:27pm
Looks like a cover up???
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 18th Apr 2018 5:40pm

Three Belgian companies are to be prosecuted for exporting chemicals that could be used in the production of the deadly nerve agent Sarin to Syria.

The companies exported 96 tonnes of isopropanol to Syria between 2014 and 2016, the court summons says.

The firms say they were unaware that 2013 sanctions made export licences compulsory and allege that customs officials knew about the exports.

Isopropanol can be used in legitimate products such as paint remover.

But it is also a precursor in the production of Sarin, which the UN and Western nations accuse Syrian President Bashar al-Assad of using against his own population.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43811614

It can also get into the wrong hands in that country !
Posted By: casper Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 19th Apr 2018 2:23pm
Surprise, surprise, the inspectors have come under fire and the inspection has been cancelled because of fears for their safety, now I wonder who is responsible?
The UN is at least partly responsible, for some reason (yeah!) the UN has been trying all sorts of tricks to stop the inspection.

The UN asked Russia to make safe passage for UN inspectors which Russia agreed to, OPCW turn up to get the safe passage and do the inspection but of course OPCW are not UN inspectors and Russia had to turn them back.

WHO have also been very misleading on Syria, they do not have teams in that part of Syria and anything they are stating (if you look carefully) states they are using 3rd party information.

It looks like most of the West are playing very silly and dangerous games.
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 7th Sep 2018 10:41am

So we are back here again..

Skripals case, giving credence to guilt of the Russian Military Spies using CW's on British soil. The UN will take strong actions in the use of CW's.
More sanctions, more countries supporting UK against Russia. Possibly Ambassadors being sent home, communication breakdowns, etc.

Turkey, Iran and Russia having a Summit today over Syria.

Exactly what happened last time. Skripals 4th March. Accusations of CW attacks in Syria one month later and US,UK , France bombing one week after that.
Now this today:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-45442876

From Middle East in August, but many claims from Russia all through the last 2 months that militants have been moving chlorine into Idlib.
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/russias-military-warns-chemical-attack-syria-57396654

Personally, although there are many civilians in Idlib , it was a place that the residents from Ghouta and Damascus etc were sent to if they didn't want to show allegiance to Assad. Many of whom were families of Isis, Al Nusra and others. There is a number of factions there now, FSA, and the Turkish lot, KKYP or something. FSA supported by US, White Helmets supported by UK have also gone in . The way I see it is that all interested parties have their own guys in Idlib, ready to perform, to make a situation where retaliation from US,UK France is acceptable in the eyes of the world, and through their own stupid games there is now a chance of a major war erupting and involving many more including China and Israel, (that has constantly bombed Sryain positions) and all because US and others thought they could overthrow Assad for oil and gas.

55 mins ago, A major assault reported by Russian and Syria forces across Hama, Idlib.

Some might be interested.. this 14 hours ago.

Mihaela Bruja Due shared a link.

14 hrs...

Russia has blocked a british air base - All inefficient equipment, fighters can not take off
There is information that Russia's VKS has begun to destroy the terrorists at Idlib as soon as the news of civilian executions has arrived. And the West at this moment really scratches its teeth because of the prevailing situation.
After all, Russia did not take military forces in the Mediterranean in vain: it is necessary to take the last bulwark of the terrorists, and so the Americans and their henchmen do not interfere.
And here has come a very interesting information, as the Western publications write, the cruiser "Marshal Ustinov", with missiles on board, has blocked the airspace of a British Air Force base on the island of Cyprus in the Mediterranean Sea.
As Yulia Vityazeva reported on Twitter, all the navigation tools in the areas marked in red have failed. Bomber fighters simply can not perform combat missions because they can not take off.
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 7th Sep 2018 10:51am

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/World+News/Syria
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 7th Sep 2018 1:49pm

an interviewee on Sky News has just virtually repeated all of my thoughts. That this is all to do with Syria, he even related it to the last attack by the West, last April and the unconfirmed reports that it was Assad who committed the chemical attack, if indeed there was one at all on that occasion. Even the OPCW were not convinced. He mentioned that both the UK and US delegates at the UN security council yesterday both raised Syria in their report, which was out of context with the Novichock attack in Salisbury, as if they are pre-empting a strike on Syria.

I hope they show the same interview later on 6pm news, a guy called Pier Robins(on) I think it was.
Piers Robinson who is part of the Syria, Propaganda and Media working Group.

Recent video, he appears at just after 8 minutes

Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 7th Sep 2018 5:47pm

So everyone that has a different opinion is a propaganda merchant ? Why was he invited by Sky News ?
I tend to believe him more than the US or the UK with his assessment , considering what has gone on up to now.

The person speaking just before him was the UK Ambassador to Syria.
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 7th Sep 2018 6:20pm

I can't stand Tatchell. He's an arrogant piece of doodaa and he has Jewish connections, so his view doesn't surprise me tbh, considering the conflict between Israel and Syria.. Israel chucks out more propaganda than anyone else.
So far as his remarks about secularism., Syria is secular, Jews, Muslims, Christians, the lot, and the Christians are rebuilding their churches out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGXAGlo2IpA

Maybe you didn't mean that Piers Robinson was a propaganda merchant, I wrote my comment before I watched the video. Just shows, we shouldn't speak first.
I didn't listen to the others on the video, Robinson is one of the nicer guys in the world. I didn't even think you were popping at me, I thought you were directing it at some other comment in the video.

Don't mix up Jews and Israel, many many Jews are anti-Zionists just like many Brits are against the UK warmongering.
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 7th Sep 2018 11:05pm

Yes, ok understood.

It's all kicking off again in Iraq.

Bahrainis have been urged to leave Iraq. ISIS have taken responsibility for burning the PMU Headquarters ( Popular Mobilisation Unit) and Iranian Consulate in Basra, tonight.
Posted By: granny Re: Premptive Chemical Attack Responce AGAIN! - 8th Sep 2018 12:56am

Well this is us well and truly told off !

Syria strongly condemns British disinformation campaign against Russia

Syria strongly condemned the British disinformation campaign and fabricated accusations against the Russian Federation, confirming its solidarity with the Russian position and rejecting the British allegations and lies. An official source at the Foreign and Expatriates Ministry said on Friday that “the British government is carrying out a campaign of disinformation and fabricated accusations of alleged use of toxic chemicals by the Russian Federation. In this regard, the Syrian Arab Republic expresses its solidarity with the Russian position, which categorically rejected these British allegations and lies and expressed readiness to hold consultations with the British side in accordance with the agreements signed between the two sides in the field of criminal cases.” The source added that Damascus affirms that the fabricated British allegations come in the context of the lack of the confidence of the peoples in the actions of the British government and its destructive policies in various fields, especially that Russia has confirmed that it has never developed or produced or stored the toxic chemicals referred to by Western countries as “Novichok.” Also, many countries in Western Europe have developed such material, including Britain, which raises many questions about the fabricated Skripal case. The source added that Syria, which has been a victim of British disinformation campaigns for years, cannot forget the British government’s support for armed terrorist groups, including the “White Helmets.” The source concluded its statement by saying that “the Ministry of Foreign and Expatriates reiterates its strong condemnation of the British campaign against the Russian Federation and calls upon it to stop such misguided campaigns and to stop its direct support to armed terrorist groups in Syria, including its support for the White Helmets
© Wirral-Wikiwirral