Forums
Posted By: Excoriator Heseltine - 28th Dec 2017 11:56am
I always thought him the best of a very bad bunch, but I see the foaming brexiteers in the party are out to get him now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42493735

I can see why. A politician who can think must be a big embarrassment for the shitheads that seem to run the conservative party these days.

But the perfectly accurate observation that a Labour government would be a better alternative to the long-term disaster that is brexit is clearly too much for them.

It is a bit like Prof. David Nutt, at the time a government drugs adviser, pointing out that giving someone a peanut was probably more dangerous than giving them a tablet of ecstasy. Equally accurate, it didn't fit the mindless narrative of "all drugs will kill you" that was prevalent at that time. He had to go!

It is often easier to get rid of someone than to admit perhaps you might have been wrong.
Posted By: dustymclean Re: Heseltine - 28th Dec 2017 2:10pm
A good well balanced point of view is always welcome. The uneducated frothies need to get their blinkers on. Why people burden themselves with the thought process is beyond me, when, "other people will do it for you".Having nuts is as dangerous as taking ecstasy. Well said!.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral