Forums
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/video/news...g-un-assassination/vi-BBGqiaf?ocid=ientp

Rather dangerous item to put up on MSM and sounds fake to me.
South Korea To Attempt Kim Jong-Un assassination. Funding there "Decapitation Unit"

Think the answer lies in "the newly formed special forces unit..") No accountability to check it..

Is is an attempt to provoke Kim Jong-Un into doing something silly to allow South Korea alias USA to bomb the sh*te out of N. Korea

Don't know about that but there have been reports of UFO's over North Korea :

UFO Over North Korea? Hunters In Frenzy After Spotting ‘Alien Craft’ Over Rogue State

North Korea slams Trump over Jerusalem

Further signs of looming US war with North Korea

North Korea blames US for 'nuclear blackmail'

North Korea claims Kim Jon Un can 'control the weather'

North Korea Rocked By Earthquakes After Nuclear Blast Amid Fears More Tests Are On The Way

What else should we know ? Considering not much comes out of N. Korea, there's a lot of world news about what's going on. smile
I expect the UFOs are USA stealth aircraft.

That country has been fomenting trouble there since they lost the Korean war. Trump has pushed them more than most but they have been doing it for years.

The fat controller of North Korea may well be a raving nut case. I wouldn't know. What I DO know however is that the media is not to be relied upon to report his state of mind reliably. I also cannot blame him for developing the means to protect himself from American aggression, either directly from them or via their puppet state in the south of the peninsula. If America can develop nukes then there is no reason why other countries shouldn't do it too.
Bumping off Kim of North Korea, features on newspage two, of the Cafuelarena site.
Both we and the Americans sent teams in during April.
Ironically it cold turn out that Trump gets bumped off and the US blame it on North Korea and surgically take out Kim. Win Win..
© Wirral-Wikiwirral